Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Pls Help With Opportunities. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help With Opportunities. (254 Views)

Petroleum Companies And Association With Opportunities Available / Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With Opportunities. by jawalis(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
My name is Adewale, a 500L Health Information Management student, kwara state university. Ive been free from school works and most of my curriculum in this year include research and analysis which can be done at leisure. Over two month ago, I’ve been idle and i need to get doing something to make living, I’ve not been able to apply for some kind of works here due to my health condition.
I’m seeking from good people here; an opportunity to work (offline or online) to make the both ends meet for myself because I’ve been alone for a longer time. I’m ready to be trained if its required and I’m sure I’ll be able to adapt.
If given the opportunity, I am ready and willing to answer all questions you may have for me.
Thank you.
uboma, davide470, mukina2 Pls help me.

(1) (Reply)

System Integrator / Vacancy For A Service Executive / Marketing Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.