Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Twitter Acquistion By Elon Musk - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Acquistion By Elon Musk (227 Views)

Elon Musk Says Twitter Users Will Not Be Able To Block People, Except In DMs / Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits / Elon Musk Terminates His $44 Billion Twitter Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Acquistion By Elon Musk by Marketgists(f): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Is acquiring Twitter going to be beneficial? Is the deal worth a 9-10 years of return on investment?

While I was working on a major merger and acquisition project in 2017. I have prepared a point of view, "successful transition in 100 days".

The point of view was to highlight the pitfalls in major mergers and acquisitions and the Post-merger integrations and the change management in the culture and leadership.

The acquisition announcement of Twitter by elonmusk brings me back to the memory of the same.

Not all announcements are successful acquisitions.

There needs to be a proper synergy and a perfect strategy for the return on investment that makes a deal profitable however the game only starts after the change is managed.

No doubt acquiring Twitter might work strategically for Mr. Elon bringing him close to the world political bigwigs who are dependent on their Twitter followers and agenda for their political mileage and that would create more roads for Tesla to penetrate the markets that have once denied his proposals. But this road has its risks on the Changes concerning the governments.

I foresee some not-so-encouraging news for either Twitter or tesla with this acquisition, however, the shareholders will have the last laugh to be able to sell the white elephant that was not generating great revenues for a while and facing legal issues with read more ..https://www.marketgists.com/twitter-acquistion-by-elon-musk

(1) (Reply)

Please Share Links For Web Developers Whatsapp Groups. / Turing, How To Develop Mobile App With Admob Masterclass Videos / Tell Us What You Want, We Will Get It Done Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.