Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Don't Start Business Until You Read This Book. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Don't Start Business Until You Read This Book. (149 Views)

How I Made My First Million... Are You Struggling Like Me, Read This / 13 Easy-to-start Business Opportunities In Agriculture / Want To Start Fish Farming? Get This Book, Soft And Hard Copy Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Start Business Until You Read This Book. by SeyiOlawale01(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Many people go into business but they failed to make sales as expected.

It's because you don't know how to sell.

People don't just buy from anybody, you have to sell to them with some selling techniques

'How to sell to an idiots' is one of the books I read last year and I must confess, it has changed the selling game for me positively.

As a business owner, you need to have this book read in order to succeed in that business

I will be giving the book for FREE for the first 50 people to show interest.

Message me on Whatsapp to get the book for FREE

Note: This book is a digital copy, it's in PDF format, you can read it through your smartphone or laptop

Whatsapp Number: 07043731811

Hurry up now. Limited slots available.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers, Sell Your Produce To International Buyers On Tradekaiju. / Boost Your Sales In Agriculture With This / Instant Appetite/quick W*ight Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.