Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Boyfriend Just Broke Up With Me!says The Girl Caught Having Sex With A Dog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Boyfriend Just Broke Up With Me!says The Girl Caught Having Sex With A Dog (333 Views)

Girl Caught Giving Head To Boy In Class On Uniform (video) / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Just Broke Up With Me!says The Girl Caught Having Sex With A Dog by Kimiso(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
My boyfriend just broke up with me i was just catching cruise says the girl allegedly caught having sex with dog while she is crying begging people to help beg her boyfriend
See the video link below grin

https://www.facebook.com/OGHENEY/videos/1507291506333021/?app=fbl
Re: My Boyfriend Just Broke Up With Me!says The Girl Caught Having Sex With A Dog by suffering: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Una can carry last, sha. Nairalanders.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Broke Up With Me!says The Girl Caught Having Sex With A Dog by akeem0706514(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Seriously speaking That gender get problem... grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Broke Up With Me!says The Girl Caught Having Sex With A Dog by solexyy: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
UR PUSSY BELONGS 2 TO DOGS NOW.
STOP CRYIN DEAR @ LEAST UR NEW CANINE BF IS WAY MORE GENEROUS. 1.5M PER ROUND, DATS INSANE
Re: My Boyfriend Just Broke Up With Me!says The Girl Caught Having Sex With A Dog by daxaja22: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Before nko

(1) (Reply)

How I Made A Bag From Waste Nylons / The Real Truth About Big Brother Naija Exposed / Grasscutter Farming Is Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.