Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide (1471 Views)

IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Boko Haram Kills Two Policemen, One Soldier, Injures Others In Ambush In Borno / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Whiteangel1234: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gun men attacked Soldiers at Agulu Town Hall few minutes ago. Please use alternate route.

One Soldier killed, casualties yet unknown..

Just got the info from a victim brought to Joseph Hospital Adazi Nnukwu.

Video link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2484785508324750&id=100003799750360

1 Share

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Burruchaga71(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Only one. Are you sure?
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by successmatters(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Reading
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by successmatters(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
My opinion
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Sergio103(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Soldiers are still shooting now.

They better stop what they are smoking because they ran when thier match came in the afternoon angry

4 Likes

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Sergio103(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Only one. Are you sure?

They ran.
If not..... lipsrsealed.

But a clear insight to this....... The checkpoint is in an inappropriate place. A road not too broad that joined Ekwulọbịa to Awka and the armies had to mount checkpoint on it....... it's really insane.

Worst, Infront of the town hall... what for??
Mounting a checkpoint in a pure linear tiny road doesn't make any sense rather is simply an avenue for extortion.

But as the fate may have it,the armies will always recieve threat in that road, because it's a free road that joined two cities.

This is the second attack already

6 Likes

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sergio103:
Soldiers are still shooting now.

They better stop what they are smoking because they ran when thier match came in the afternoon angry
You're stupid, carry the nonsense go your state. Why do they attack and run.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by helinues: 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
The UGM NL wing have given us their updates.

Let's wait for counter updates where rag tag UGM would be on the receiving end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by successmatters(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

No, it's not like that. A government agent acting like a a southerner has given us the updates, now wait till he changes into his army uniform and targets innocent young youths to shoot to death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Sergio103(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You're stupid, carry the nonsense go your state. Why do they attack and run.

Oga am not the cause of your pathetic life. Try the next door.

For the record, I dey Agulu now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sergio103:

Oga am not the cause if your pathetic life. Try the next door.

Atụrụ awụsa, Carry the nonsense go your state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by successmatters(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sergio103:

Oga am not the cause if your pathetic life. Try the next door.

With your uniform ?
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by helinues: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
successmatters:

No, it's not like that. A government agent acting like a a southerner has given us the updates, now wait till he changes into his army uniform and targets innocent young youths to shoot to death

Couldn't find any logic in this, truly
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Sergio103(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

It was so sad seeing his body lie lifeless.

Rip to him.

If you are still waiting for more news, I think the news should read "how the armies turn usen bolt in Agulu".

Satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by successmatters(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

Couldn't find any logic in this, truly

That's exactly how they want you to feel.

Federal Government magic

1 Like

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Sergio103(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Atụrụ awụsa, Carry the nonsense go your state

Ikwere lowlife calling me names?? cheesy......wonders.

Nothing Mr Sergio no go see for this little world

4 Likes

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by helinues: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sergio103:

It was so sad seeing his body lie lifeless.

Rip to him.

If you are still waiting for more news, I think the news should read "how the armies turn usen bolt in Agulu".

Satisfied?

Tragedy death awaits UGM and their sympathizers.. You can take that to bank for cash out

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by helinues: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
successmatters:

That's exactly how they want you to feel.

Federal Government magic

Don't you think Putin might have been involved in the unrest in SE. You know that man too like trouble.

undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by successmatters(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

Tragedy death awaits UGM and their sympathizers.. You can take that to bank for cash out

So says a boko haram online monitor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by successmatters(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

Don't you think Putin might have been involved in the unrest in SE. You know that man too like trouble.

undecided embarassed

Is putin another name for pantami

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Sergio103(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

The bank is under the siege of a planned heist already, so I don't know where else to cash your lines out
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by helinues: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
successmatters:

So says a boko haram online monitor

Igbo's on this forum, hope you guys can see those who have been behind the unrest in SE...

Anyone against the activities of UGM are automatically enemies of SE while those who have been hailing them are the people with good hearts towards SE.

Ipob, ESN or UGM , what projects or developments have they brought to SE if not destruction.

Make you guys continue to dey deceive una self

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Sergio103(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
successmatters:

With your uniform ?

I'm from Agulu

My hometown
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by helinues: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sergio103:

The bank is under the siege of a planned heist already, so I don't know where else to cash your lines out

Read between the lines. The UGM and their sympathizers must be first roasted like a chicken before you can cash the words out.

Take note of the words roasted and sympathizers
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Coldsperm: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sergio103:

They ran.
If not..... lipsrsealed.

But a clear insight to this....... The checkpoint is in an inappropriate place. A road not too broad that joined Ekwulọbịa to Awka and the armies had to mount checkpoint on it....... it's really insane.

Worst, Infront of the town hall... what for??
Mounting a checkpoint in a pure linear tiny road doesn't make any sense rather is simply an avenue for extortion.

But as the fate may have it,the armies will always recieve threat in that road, because it's a free road that joined two cities.

This is the second attack already
In the first attack in February, four soldiers were killed. I heard of it then.
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by successmatters(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

Igbo's on this forum, hope you guys can see those who have been behind the unrest in SE...

Anyone against the activities of UGM are automatically enemies of SE while those who have been hailing them are the people with good hearts towards SE.

Ipob, ESN or UGM , what projects or developments have they brought to SE if not destruction.

You're not making any sense. The masked attackers are strangers.
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by successmatters(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sergio103:

I'm from Agulu

My hometown

We honestly don't think so. Online, I am from Eskimo sef
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by helinues: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
successmatters:

You're not making any sense. The masked attackers are strangers.

True, as we can all see how sense scattered for your own comments.

Funkeeeeeeeee, bring the beans bikonu
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Sergio103(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Coldsperm:

In the first attack in February, four soldiers were killed. I heard of it then.

Yeah.

And the useless armies retaliated by killing a Keke driver angry

For today's own, I just heard gunshots not long ago.......I just pray they haven't used another innocent person as their retaliation bid
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Sergio103(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

Read between the lines. The UGM and their sympathizers must be first roasted like a chicken before you can cash the words out.

Take note of the words roasted and sympathizers

Too jejune!!!
Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by Emergingnation3(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

Can you tell us the project or development Skull miners has brought to your region, despite the number of people killed for ritual since time immemorial...

5 Likes

Re: Anambra:One Soldier Feared Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Agulu Checkpoint-vide by helinues: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Can you tell us the project or development Skull miners has brought to your region, despite the number of people killed for ritual since time immemorial...

I have told you to stop being incoherent whenever you are engaging with me.

Is this thread about SW? What's the problem with some of you guys with this whataboutism?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Litigation May Truncate Adeleke Supposed Victory. Oyetola May Spend another 4yrs / Obi Holds A 3 Class Degree In Philosophy While Ahmed Datti Phd / Muslim Muslim Ticket: Angry Crowd Boos, Stones APC Rally In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.