Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Rice Husk Supplier Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rice Husk Supplier Needed (988 Views)

Rice Husk & Rice Bran Available In Large Quantities / Charcoal Dust/carbonized rice husk Urgently Needed For Supply / Rice Husk Available In Very Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rice Husk Supplier Needed by Charbriq2022: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good day fam,
My factory needs a genuine and serious supplier of rice husk, supply location is ilorin, quantity needed is 120metric tonns per month.for details,call or WhatsApp 08150488242
Re: Rice Husk Supplier Needed by Charbriq2022: 6:30am On May 01, 2022
Happy New month to everyone here, charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer is the best decision you can take this month, both are economical, effective and easy to use.
Re: Rice Husk Supplier Needed by Supernatural19: 5:52pm On May 01, 2022
Check your sms for message on the above
Re: Rice Husk Supplier Needed by Maryam1234(f): 4:59am On May 03, 2022
I can help you buy, from the North if you don't mind.
Re: Rice Husk Supplier Needed by Charbriq2022: 8:38am On May 03, 2022
Maryam1234:
I can help you buy, from the North if you don't mind.
let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Rice Husk Supplier Needed by Charbriq2022: 7:26am On May 06, 2022
Good day fam,
I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to everyone that has booked for either charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer,I am very grateful as this is helping the business to progress,I am so encouraged by your gesture, your trust and care.
I would have mentioned a particular name here of a prince in Edo state,thank you sir for taking this project as yours,we have never met, but you have been a great succour and inspiration to this business.
Doing charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer is like a calling to me,it has made me dispose all my house effects as it both biochar organic fertilizer and charcoal briquettes looks like a magic to me.
Not yet where I want the business to be as I look forward to greater patronage for this great project.
Say yes to organic farming at affordable rate, say yes to charcoal briquettes for affordable cookii thank you all.
Re: Rice Husk Supplier Needed by Charbriq2022: 10:39am On May 17, 2022
Charcoal briquettes from animal dung is available for sale, also selling fast.. biochar organic fertilizer.
Re: Rice Husk Supplier Needed by Charbriq2022: 6:45am On May 18, 2022
Watch out for the waste to wealth training on how to turn animal dung to charcoal and also make organic fertilizer (not manure), From farm wastes .this 100% practical training will be for 3days ,I shall be touring 2 states per month starting from kwara state.
in July, from Friday, July 1st to Sunday July 3rd,2022,the training will be at ilorin, kwara state,3pm daily.
On Friday 29th of July through Sunday 31st of July 2022,the tour will be in osun state capital,osogbo.
Training fee is N16,000 only.(feeding, hardcopy manual inclusive),if you are coming from outside kwara state, good and affordable accomodations are available.
After this training, farmers will have no single reason to buy fertilizer again, also, you will see buying gas and wood charcoal as a waste.
Looking forward to agro and non agro based companies for sponsorship of this programs,we shall be touring at least 28states of the federation in this training programs.
For more information, kindly call 09152252323,or WhatsApp 08150488242
Re: Rice Husk Supplier Needed by Charbriq2022: 10:15am On May 19, 2022
With our great passion for research,we arrived at a conclusion that you don't need to break the bank to start a charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer production site,if you are really interested in this job and you don't mind getting dirty at work,get ready to make back your 250k within 2weeks of starting your factory,on the condition you follow all my advice and teachings in this business.
Re: Rice Husk Supplier Needed by Charbriq2022: 8:09am On May 21, 2022
Promo ! Promo!! Promo!!!
I will be teaching 20 people on virtual training on how to produce biochar organic fertilizer and charcoal briquettes using animal dung today Saturday 21st to Sunday 22nd 2022.
The training will be done at N10,000 only with full details, you can start Production immediately after the training, you will be glad you did!
Re: Rice Husk Supplier Needed by Flobiotech(f): 10:48am On May 29, 2022
Do you still need rice husk
Re: Rice Husk Supplier Needed by Charbriq2022: 10:56am On May 29, 2022
Flobiotech:
Do you still need rice husk
yes, proximity and price are two major factors

(1) (Reply)

Mushrooom Growing Made Simple And Easy / Is Sorghum Cheaper Than Maize? / Grain Suppliers Needed (white Millet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.