Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Dating And Meet-up Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating And Meet-up Zone (691 Views)

Telegram Dating And Meet Up Zoon Group Chat / Drop Your BBM Pin And Meet New Friends / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating And Meet-up Zone by tali(f): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2007
black and white dos it works?
Re: Dating And Meet-up Zone by larryoncol(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2007
The color doesn'[t count, it depends on the individual, and apart from that i think i have seen alot of black and white working well, so yeah it works.
Re: Dating And Meet-up Zone by danniyi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2007
colour is not a barrier, the most important is true love and sincerity.
Re: Dating And Meet-up Zone by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 3:11am On Aug 20, 2007

It can work, according to how deeply you love one another. It works for many happily married couples in U.S., and other countries too,, but if they allow outside influences (Racist people of all colours) to have any effect on their marriage, it won't last. And if it doesn't last, it wasn't meant to be,

Re: Dating And Meet-up Zone by Chichi4you: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, my name is Happiness but I prefer you call me ChiChi. We can get to hookup and then be nice friends, call or text to me on my number 0903 808 9546

I’m on whatsapp too, call me first to know you better, please I need polite friends only

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady . / Looking 4 My Lost Baby / I Need Female Text Mate Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.