Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Some Inquiring Plz! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Inquiring Plz! (523 Views)

Plz; Where Can I Get This In Bulk Quantity / Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk / What Business Can Be Done With A Toyota { 2000 } Car, Plz Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Inquiring Plz! by plappville(f): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2011
I am planing to do an import business, i mean from Asia to Nigeria, but i don't know if i will need an authority certificate to have the right to import goods to Nigeria, can someone plz enlighten me on how, where and what i have to do before i can start it. Thank you in advance because ur reply with help a long way.
Re: Some Inquiring Plz! by chines4(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2011
First make sure that the product is not in Nigeria import prohibition list

Secondly its not drugs, food or is used on human. If yes get NAFDAC number

A lot of other products apart from Industrial machines and agricultural machines will require SONCAP, The exporter is expected to get that certificate for each of their products that they are exporting to Nigeria.
Re: Some Inquiring Plz! by plappville(f): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2011
Thank you so much, my products are used on human, they are human extensions hairs from INDIA.
So with the Nafdac, i am covered to import this products without custom problems? I really dont know how it works.
I ve my clients already and my stuffs are ready, but i am confused of how it can come in Nigeria legally.
Thank u, more replies plz. :
Re: Some Inquiring Plz! by chines4(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2011
Human extensions hairs from India, as in weave-ons and wigs kind of. If so I don't think you need Nafdac number for that
Re: Some Inquiring Plz! by plappville(f): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2011
chines4:

Human extensions hairs from India, as in weave-ons and wigs kind of. If so I don't think you need Nafdac number for that

Yes weaves extensions, so what certificate do i need then? Plz help !!
Re: Some Inquiring Plz! by niapay(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2011
you don't need any  for that
Re: Some Inquiring Plz! by plappville(f): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
niapay:

you don't need any  for that

REALY?? waoo, that will be great, i just hope so. Thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed Pls / Power Reform And Nigeria’s Globally Uncompetitive Businesses / Securities Lending To Commence Q1 Of 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.