Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Traditional Marriage list - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Traditional Marriage list (810 Views)

Traditional Marriage List In Anambra / Marriage List In Okposi, Ebonyi State. / Traditional Marriage Rites Ceremony Of Umudioka Town, Dunukofia Lga Of Anambra S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Traditional Marriage list by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
I just got this list from the family of my wife to be, I was really surprised when I saw the list and I was just wondering whether this is too much or that's how it's been done.
The list are below;

1. 50 tubers of Yam
2. 2 Keg of Palm oil
3. 1 keg of groundnut oil
4. Kolanut, biscuits, Bubble gum, sweets
5. She Goat, Salt, Dry Fish, Biscuits, Umbrella
6. N130,000

After this they will be the one to sponsor the wedding themselves, it's Northern part of Nigeria.
I had to create a new account because my wife to be is a core nairaland member after I introduced it to her. Hopefully she didn't see this.
What did you think about the list above
Re: My Traditional Marriage list by doctorexcel: 12:38am On May 01, 2022
This is quite manageable (provided they will foot the bill of the marriage proper)

1 Like

Re: My Traditional Marriage list by Nobody: 5:01am On May 01, 2022
doctorexcel:
This is quite manageable (provided they will foot the bill of the marriage proper)
I will even ask whether it's negotiable

(1) (Reply)

Hip, Buttocks & Breast Enlargement Oil / October 1st Celebration In My Days / Brief Christmas Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.