Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ramadan Iftar In Saudi Arabia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan Iftar In Saudi Arabia (264 Views)

Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Iftar In Saudi Arabia by Bedazzled1234(f): 12:05am On May 01, 2022
Iftar, also known as futoor (from فطور, fuṭūr, 'breakfast'), is the evening meal with which Muslims end their daily Ramadan fast at sunset. They break their fast at the time of the call to prayer (adhan) for the evening prayer.

We were invited for a Ramadan iftar ceremony and all I can say is it exuded royalty.

The red carpet at the entrance had a unique digital camera that could print out your pictures immediately if you want.

There was face painting section for kids, coffee and ice cream stand, vintage decorations and photobooths.

What about the hall itself? Massive, beautiful, elegant, gorgeous with chandeliers and great lighting.

The ushers too were looking dashing, offered us to our seats graciously.

The food was mouth watering from appetizers to main course to desserts. The main course was preserved hots using special cooking wares.

I had the time of my life grin shocked wink smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYTxsWhlNN8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Iftar In Saudi Arabia by Bedazzled1234(f): 12:07am On May 01, 2022
@ Lalasticlala, in view of this season, Eid Mubarak, this deserves some front page pushing, thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Iftar In Saudi Arabia by daxaja22: 11:59am On May 02, 2022
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Of Someone That Went Mad Because Of Theft? / I Am / Our Campaign Against Restricted Threads Must Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.