Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

I hope no one does something as Smart as what CKN did in 66 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I hope no one does something as Smart as what CKN did in 66 (204 Views)

Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye / Melaye On His Way Out Of Senate As Smart Leads By Over 20,000 Votes: SR / FG To Build Solar Power For 2.5m People In 66 Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I hope no one does something as Smart as what CKN did in 66 by constancefriday(m): 12:38am On May 01, 2022
News - Rising spate of UGM menace in the South East; Apostle Constance C. Friday says "We hope and pray no one does something as smart as what General CKN did in 1966.
(CKN means Chukwudi Kaduna Nzeogwu)"

We concerned citizens (Sons and Daugthers) of the South East in the diaspora are sad, concerned and worried about the menace of the UGM in the South East and a couple of other closer locations and we indeed hope no one has the kind of guts that General CKN had back then in 1966, good enough to dash us Nigeria's first civil war.

Nigeria is yet to completely recover from the ashes of that incident, it's dark aftermath still lingers as bitter memories in the minds of some of our parents who witnessed it live.

I hope our guys in political offices and parties don't get drunk every morning before they go to work.
Whether they're flying in from Brazil or not. It is smart to tilt the hive of Bees and receive some clapbacks.

Let's melt those metallic guns being wielded by our youths at Ajaokuta and convert them to hoes and rakes so we can produce more garri and fufu at home to feed our Folks with awesome delicious ogbonno, oha, afang, edikang ikong, ewedu, okra and egusi soup plus lots of sweet Gospel music to make the party sweeter.

A belle filled man is a happy man.

Remain Blessed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I hope no one does something as Smart as what CKN did in 66 by NoahHadNoArk: 12:53am On May 01, 2022
Major, not General undecided
Re: I hope no one does something as Smart as what CKN did in 66 by stephieok: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2022
constancefriday:
News - Rising spate of UGM menace in the South East; Apostle Constance C. Friday says "We hope and pray no one does something as smart as what General CKN did in 1966.
(CKN means Chukwudi Kaduna Nzeogwu)"

We concerned citizens (Sons and Daugthers) of the South East in the diaspora are sad, concerned and worried about the menace of the UGM in the South East and a couple of other closer locations and we indeed hope no one has the kind of guts that General CKN had back then in 1966, good enough to dash us Nigeria's first civil war.

Nigeria is yet to completely recover from the ashes of that incident, it's dark aftermath still lingers as bitter memories in the minds of some of our parents who witnessed it live.

I hope our guys in political offices and parties don't get drunk every morning before they go to work.
Whether they're flying in from Brazil or not. It is smart to tilt the hive of Bees and receive some clapbacks.

Let's melt those metallic guns being wielded by our youths at Ajaokuta and convert them to hoes and rakes so we can produce more garri and fufu at home to feed our Folks with awesome delicious ogbonno, oha, afang, edikang ikong, ewedu, okra and egusi soup plus lots of sweet Gospel music to make the party sweeter.

A belle filled man is a happy man.

Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts N1.1bn Travellers’ Cheques, 10.89kg Cocaine At Lagos Airport / EFCC Grills Malami’s Aides Over ‘sale’ Of Presidential Pardon / 2023 Presidential Bid: Osinbajo Receives Commendations In Cross River, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.