Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It (99285 Views)

Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) / Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Donaluta(m): 6:28am On May 01, 2022
decub:

Love her, hate her, you can't take away the fact that over 80% of what she says are correct after all.

Bestiality in this part of the world is not just for fun or emotional attachment to the animal, it has spiritual connotations.

She also talked about women going to Dubai to eat poo of rich Arab oil magnates.

Kemi's investigative journalism is not felt immediately but we tend to understand as events unfold.

80% of nonsense... She knows nothing.. anybody weh dey claim to know everything.. knows nothing..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by donbachi(m): 6:29am On May 01, 2022
"All men are dogs"... Done go fvck real dog.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by spartan117(m): 6:38am On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Spiritual implications of what exactly? Why do you folks bite down on any bullsheet thrown at you?, undecided

Right about what health implications? Why don't you use Google and find for us the names of the animal- human sexually transmitted diseases that woman pretends to be aware of? undecided
So do you feel there is no physical and spiritual repercussion for those who practice beastiality?

8 Likes

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Paulianfa(m): 6:38am On May 01, 2022
Women can do anything just for money, I fear them over.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Succesful(m): 6:44am On May 01, 2022
Apart from the apple story nobody really know watin satan and eve discuss again, chai wahala nor too much

4 Likes

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by favour32(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2022
Freelane33:
Wetin this woman sabi
Get the info only.
Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by favour32(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2022
Donaluta:

80% of nonsense... She knows nothing.. anybody weh dey claim to know everything.. knows nothing..
Tell us you hate to see her.
She is right in what she said.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Candidlady: 7:25am On May 01, 2022
illicit:
I go stop eating dog sef

Since they now fvck women, eating them go be like cannibalism

shocked

cheesy

404 eater like you

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by illicit(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:

cheesy

404 eater like you

wink

Tell me shey dem dey fvck local dog too

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Candidlady: 7:33am On May 01, 2022
illicit:

wink

Tell me shey dem dey fvck local dog too

Broke/local guys are the greatest fvcker...

They last longer in bed cheesy

But this sex with animals ain't today's thing.. iwonder why people are so worked up bout it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Majikman(m): 7:36am On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Quit rambling abeg! undecided

Again.....Spiritual implications of what exactly? Why do you folks bite down on any bullsheet thrown at you?, undecided

Right about what health implications? Why don't you use Google and find for us the names of the animal- human sexually transmitted diseases that woman pretends to be aware of? undecided
You have no idea how dumb and ignorant you sound right now … Carry on acting like a dumbo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by illicit(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Broke/local guys are the greatest fvcker...

They last longer in bed cheesy

But this sex with animals ain't today's thing.. iwonder why people are so worked up bout it

E don tey nah

Watched a video, a guy bleeped a chicken

One fvcked a snake
I have watched dogs fvcked ladies no be today, what I can't tell is if they are Nigerians

But me ehn all these no be my fetish

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Rickmann: 7:56am On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Spiritual implications of what exactly? Why do you folks bite down on any bullsheet thrown at you?, undecided

Most animals, especially dogs, are natural carriers (vectors) of some disease causing organisms (pathogens)..if your problem is ignorance, then you make ur findings first before rushing in here to talk like someone who never had formal education..

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by engrchykae(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2022
Toks2008:
Whenever Kemi speaks, I listen regardless of what people say about her.

I fear who no fear women. Person wey sleep with Satan despite all warnings by ALMIGHTY GOD.

Una think say nah apple Eve Chop?

She ate the FORBIDDEN FRUIT (Most likely slept with the serpent)

Well just kidding about the sex part but only GOD knows.

Just fear women. Shikena
cabalist posit that Eve slept with the serpent and her body reacted resulting to menstrual flow

1 Like

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by engrchykae(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2022
Women don't reason like men.
WHY WILL SOMEONE PAY MILLIONS FOR YOU TO SLEEP WITH HIS OR HER DOG?
IF THE PERSON SO MUCH CARE ABOUT SEXUAL GRATIFICATION FOR HIS OR HER DOG, THEY CAN ALSO BUY A FEMALE DOG SINCE THEY ARE MILLIONAIRES.
I believe it's ritual.
Physically the lady will have biological confusion in her system.
Spiritually, she is one with the dog, soul tie with a lesser being, she has be demoted.
If the culprit s are highly knowledgeable, they will telepathically do to her anything they want

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Candidlady: 8:17am On May 01, 2022
illicit:

E don tey nah

Watched a video, a guy bleeped a chicken

One fvcked a snake
I have watched dogs fvcked ladies no be today, what I can't tell is if they are Nigerians

But me ehn all these no be my fetish

Fcvck chicken
Fvck snake

Illicit liar liar pants on fire

So what is your fetish?
Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by illicit(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Fcvck chicken
Fvck snake

Illicit liar liar pants on fire

So what is your fetish?

Walahi

Seeing is believing tho, if u don't mind u can Google it

I have a fetish for fvcking my babe naked but with her shoes on wink

1 Like

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Nobody: 8:43am On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:

In my opinion, the content you find using google was placed there by people. It could be right or wrong.
Looking for information to ascertain whether an act like bestiality is safe might not be the best way to go about it. Even the BIBLE condemns bestiality. Look at the information that was fed to us about the origin of corona virus. Would it be in the best interest of anyone to go about doing questionable stuff because of money? Safety shouldn't be played with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Nobody: 8:56am On May 01, 2022
easyflowz99:

In my opinion, the content you find using google was placed there by people. It could be right or wrong.
Looking for information to ascertain whether an act like bestiality is safe might not be the best way to go about it. Even the BIBLE condemns bestiality. Look at the information that was fed to us about the origin of corona virus. Would it be in the best interest of anyone to go about doing questionable stuff because of money? Safety shouldn't be played with.

You dey answer person wey dey f*** dog steady....e wan live in denial cause he know wetin e dey do

3 Likes

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by thestreets(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Quit rambling abeg! undecided

Again.....Spiritual implications of what exactly? Why do you folks bite down on any bullsheet thrown at you?, undecided

I bin no wan quote you but it seems to me that you are still a baby. This life is deep baba and spirituality is the key that controls everything. this physical world na just replay of wetin don happen for the main world(spiritual realm. B4 u attack me make i drop my details: I no dey send nigerian pastors / men of God. I b christian by ascription. I strongly believe in the paranormal and follow the principles of karma.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by ednut1(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2022
Kemi olunoyo has been exposed severally for her lies and manipulations, do not believe her
Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Irupetepete: 9:29am On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:

abeg do your beastiality in peace and stop feigning ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Nobody: 9:33am On May 01, 2022
ednut1:
Kemi olunoyo has been exposed severally for her lies and manipulations, do not believe her

We all know shes crazy...but you cant deny the fact that you can contract diseases by f****** animals

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by realestate99: 9:33am On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look at this one! So, if I am not sick but have questions regarding health related topics, rather than the wealth of information made available for such purpose, available via Google by the way, you brain tell you say na to go knock on doctor door be the best choice?, undecided

Abeg vamoose if you no get better thing talk o'jare! undecided

You always want to be controversial to stand out from the crowd, sometimes intentionally feigning ignorance just to get noticed, it is a bad habit especially for an adult, you don't court attention like your life depends on it. Stop it!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Hellonearth: 9:44am On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:

It's like u have been fucking dogs?

I don't see the reason you are finding it all right to defend this barbaric act

1 Like

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by sparog(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2022
mu2sa2:
Assuming the pictures aren't fake, I don't think the hapless dogs were "enjoying" the act. The dogs look like they were trained to act the way the did so as to be filmed. If the dogs didn't cum, the chances of transmitting any disease to the stupid women would be almost zero. As for spiritual/moral/emotional implications of the despicable act, those cursed daughters of eve will live with it for the rest of their miserable lives - the filthy lucre they made will vanish before their eyes while their misery continues .

So you think the exchange of bodily fluids can't cause infections right?

1 Like

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by SocialJustice: 10:09am On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:

How frequently do you f*ck dogs for money and for how long has it been going on because you sound like someone with deep first hand experience?

3 Likes

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by SocialJustice: 10:12am On May 01, 2022
Xiaohei:

Bestiality may be okay by you, that’s your cuppa! Who am I to tell you what do or what to like? Screw a mouse if you want.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Warlord12(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind the recent "Dog" saga
This woman and lie
Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by Kobojunkie: 11:14am On May 01, 2022
ignorance and inability to comprehend that which is communicated remains the bain of the Nigerian society undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by JONSYN7154: 11:40am On May 01, 2022
Freelane33:
Wetin this woman sabi ,
The video in circulation is not a Nigeria lady clips . I don’t know why these people won’t just leave this island people alone .
If you Dey stay lekki , you be ritualistic , ashewo , thieves , fraudster, Hiv and so on .
Wetin island people do for una
Chai
#justiceforlekki#
I went through that video clip and I told my friend its not Nigerian setting.

Thank God I have you as someone wjp reason well too.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It by TheWolfen(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2022
Toks2008:
Whenever Kemi speaks, I listen regardless of what people say about her.

I fear who no fear women. Person wey sleep with Satan despite all warnings by ALMIGHTY GOD.

Una think say nah apple Eve Chop?

She ate the FORBIDDEN FRUIT (Most likely slept with the serpent)

Well just kidding about the sex part but only GOD knows.

Just fear women. Shikena

Lol the matter long o. No be here. Make God help us because beastiality is even more common in western countries now. They do it secretly until in future they will start agitating for yeye freedom to engage in beastiality like they doing now with LGBT whatever nonsense...
So no where to hide except God save person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.