Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda (1583 Views)

Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar / Kizz Daniel Finally Show Off His New Mansion, Flaunts His Car Garage. PHOTOS / Usain Bolt's Girlfriend Shares Lovely Photo As She Celebrates Him On His Birthda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda by Finestgal: 5:43am On May 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw64J8spPdM

Kiss Daniel finally stopped his life time addiction of smoking as he celebrates his birthday

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc_m5Wdg5Dm/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Re: Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda by Finestgal: 5:43am On May 01, 2022
More

Re: Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda by DonBenny77(m): 5:51am On May 01, 2022
E no easy like that oh!
Re: Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda by MejiLoyon2: 5:51am On May 01, 2022
I've met kizz once and I don't think this boy really smokes. With lips as red as that it's either he is lying or he just started and wants to quit. You smoke Benson or Rothmans and your lips no black? Shey you dey whine me ni?

Tor if he's quitting Sha Na holiday he wan go do. A few days and the nicotine will kick in. He go don fire two sticks before he know say he don resume again.

You quit O, you no quit O.....death wey go kill you go still kill you. Something must kill a man.

5 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda by Boogyman557: 5:58am On May 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool Normal PAROLE, NaSo we de hear..

U go soon lap for club dis night to TRABAYE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda by Nobody: 6:48am On May 01, 2022
MejiLoyon2:
I've met kizz once and I don't think this boy really smokes. With lips as red as that it's either he is lying or he just started and wants to quit. You smoke Benson or Rothmans and your lips no black? Shey you dey whine me ni?

Tor if he's quitting Sha Na holiday he wan go do. A few days and the nicotine will kick in. He go don fire two sticks before he know say he don resume again.

You quit O, you no quit O.....death wey go kill you go still kill you. Something must kill a man.
Oga oo, abeg no dey bring back memories, chaii I dey remember the past with this your comment.
Well the guy fit dey use lip balm na.
Abeg remind me of that other slim cigar wey no get menthol switch?
Re: Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda by everythinggirly(f): 7:07am On May 01, 2022
If you're quitting smoking it's a good one then. HBD!
Re: Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda by PerfectStranger(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2022
Well,it depends on what you smokin.g.
Wee.d is from the earth. Pure natural innocent wisdom leaf. Cigar is harmful abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda by noxy1962(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2022
Smokers don’t quit, they only take breaks.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda by 1Sharon(f): 9:26am On May 01, 2022
Zaddy
Re: Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda by TNORWAY: 12:51pm On May 01, 2022

Oga oo, abeg no dey bring back memories, chaii I dey remember the past with this your comment.
Well the guy fit dey use lip balm na.
Abeg remind me of that other slim cigar wey no get menthol switch?
no be Oris be that??
Re: Kiss Daniel Finally Stopped His Life Time Addiction As He Celebrates His Birthda by Victerica(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2022
Happy Birthday Baba!

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready For You And Your Wicked Family– OAP Dotun Drags D’banj On IG / "I Will Lick Tiwa's Kpekus" - Nedu’s Sensual Comment On Tiwa Savage In Viral Vid / Flavor Goes Emotional When His Adopted Son Was About To Leave Him For Abroad .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.