Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Music Without Copyrights - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Music Without Copyrights (217 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Without Copyrights by Kvarzesi: 10:07am On May 01, 2022
How much would it cost to subscribe to a site with music without copyrights? I found one service that asks from $30 a month, this is for the cheapest plan. The most expensive one is more than $70 a month.
Re: Music Without Copyrights by Bublens: 10:08am On May 01, 2022
For that cost you have to have the music writers write the music themselves to your order, not so you can for that cost download a ready-made track that has already been used at least a hundred times.
Re: Music Without Copyrights by Kvarzesi: 10:08am On May 01, 2022
I agree with your expression, but unfortunately I can't find another service. But I would be very glad if you could tell me where to find another option? I was told to try to find one in social networks.
Re: Music Without Copyrights by Gremlin1: 10:10am On May 01, 2022
It's not a bad option to look in social networks, but it's not very workable. As novice musicians will not make you a quality track, and popular ones will ask a huge amount for their services. Try to use copyright free music service. Some of my friends, including me, always download music from this service for their projects and commercials. As far as I know big companies also take music from this service for their videos.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Simple Email Service STMP Account - 50,000 Daily Limit Quota / Can you Edit A Premium Wordpress Theme? / Register And Verify Your Phone Number To Get Paid, It Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.