Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Do You Have Cargo Buses, Trucks Or Dispatch Bikes That Are Not Making You Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Cargo Buses, Trucks Or Dispatch Bikes That Are Not Making You Money? (428 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / Cargo Bikes/ Utility Bikes ( That Type Used By Fan Milk Vendors) / Please List Your Logistics Or Dispatch Company Here For Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Cargo Buses, Trucks Or Dispatch Bikes That Are Not Making You Money? by chronique(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2022
We are a logistics services provider and we are looking for the above mentioned to work with us. Contact us on whatsapp 07065614087.
Re: Do You Have Cargo Buses, Trucks Or Dispatch Bikes That Are Not Making You Money? by emmatuxz(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2022
Dispatch Bike available
Re: Do You Have Cargo Buses, Trucks Or Dispatch Bikes That Are Not Making You Money? by peterian: 5:39pm On May 01, 2022
I have a mini bus,( korope)
Re: Do You Have Cargo Buses, Trucks Or Dispatch Bikes That Are Not Making You Money? by blesskewe(f): 7:37am On May 03, 2022
peterian:

Good morning boss
Re: Do You Have Cargo Buses, Trucks Or Dispatch Bikes That Are Not Making You Money? by chronique(m): 11:52pm On May 04, 2022
peterian:

Chat up the whatsapp no.

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Old Fiverr Accounts / Receiving International Payments In Nigeria Is Rather Unfriendly / How I Recovered My Hacked Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.