Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Is Heaven Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Real? (2350 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Heaven Real? by Uptownerd: 12:10pm On May 01, 2022

Is Heaven Real? How to secure a place in Paradise

A lot has been said of a glorious abode where the good go to enjoy after leaving earth. This notion has spawned several billions of faithfuls around the world who will do anything within their faith to secure a place in this paradise.

http://uptownerd.com/2022/05/01/is-heaven-real-how-to-secure-a-place-in-paradise/

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Real? by adeoyekay(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2022
Yes it is real.
Re: Is Heaven Real? by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2022
adeoyekay:
Yes it is real.

Lol... MaxInDHouse, cornelboy and janosky disagree with you.. grin grin
Re: Is Heaven Real? by cornelboy(f): 1:24pm On May 01, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Why didn't you just speak for yourself.

If heaven was not real, it means Jesus, God himself, the angels are not real.

These spirit beings reside in heaven bro.

I'm not sure what you meant by saying that. Were you ridiculing us?
Re: Is Heaven Real? by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2022
cornelboy:

Why didn't you just speak for yourself.

If heaven was not real, it means Jesus, God himself, the angels are not real.

These spirit beings reside in heaven bro.

I'm not sure what you meant by saying that. Were you ridiculing us?

Lol.. I wasn't ridiculing you... was just letting the guy know about you guys so he could beware of y'all
Re: Is Heaven Real? by adeoyekay(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2022
Like 9:2a
"And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God,
Re: Is Heaven Real? by cornelboy(f): 6:28pm On May 01, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol.. I wasn't ridiculing you... was just letting the guy know about you guys so he could beware of y'all
Oh he should beware of us all, the JWs and our lies. I get it.

No JWs says heaven ain't real in the first place.
Re: Is Heaven Real? by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2022
cornelboy:

No, but you say man's life begins and ends here on Earth
Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Be careful of what you say about others cause your own words may stand against you before the true God.
"Our father who dwells in HEAVEN" Matthew 6:9
So instead of lying against us simply because you hate us why not tell him exactly what we believe and see if it's everyone that hates the truth the way you do?

Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
cornelboy:

Oh he should beware of us all, the JWs and our lies. I get it. No JWs says heaven ain't real in the first place.

I know haters of truth by chatting with them, they just want you to agree that you're serving the same God with them but once you object the next thing is to start gathering antagonists against you.
That's why i told him frankly that if he's not a member of the Watchtower (that he hated so much) he can't enter into the kingdom of our God.
If he's surely convinced about what his religion teaches there shouldn't be any reason stopping him from saying the same thing back at me, but he knows that JWs truly have something special except this barricade between us and none-JWs! Luke 16:26 smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Real? by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Be careful of what you say about others cause your own words may stand against you before the true God.
"Our father who dwells in HEAVEN" Matthew 6:9
So instead of lying against us simply because you hate us why not tell him exactly what we believe and see if it's everyone that hates the truth the way you do?

Lol... Max Maxx.. You should take your own warning to heart.. Be careful of what you say about Jesus and the Holy Spirit.. Be careful what you teach people about hell and heaven... Heed your own warning... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Real? by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2022
cornelboy:

No, but you say believers don't go there when they die, so you have in essence said it isn't real... to believers
Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... Max Maxx.. You should take your own warning to heart.. Be careful of what you say about Jesus and the Holy Spirit.. Be careful what you teach people about hell and heaven... Heed your own warning... grin grin

Jesus isn't visibly present on this planet so nobody can speak for him except what is found written in his own words, but lying and claiming you're speaking in behalf of people who are physically present and can speak for themselves is EVIL. So i'm not like you, i speak what i know about Jesus as written in Bible and it's only Jesus himself that can verify if it's true or false whereas you are lying against us without allowing us to speak for ourselves! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

No, but you say believers don't go there when they die, so you have in essence said it isn't real... to believers

Once again this is a lie, we believe some of us are going there so why don't you allow us speak for ourselves if you don't know what to say about us? smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Real? by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Once again this is a lie, we believe some of us are going there so why don't you allow us speak for ourselves if you don't know what to say about us? smiley

Lol... okay so when you say some of us are going there who exactly are you referring to?
Re: Is Heaven Real? by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus isn't visibly present on this planet so nobody can speak for him except what is found written in his own words, but lying and claiming you're speaking in behalf of people who are physically present and can speak for themselves is EVIL. So i'm not like you, i speak what i know about Jesus as written in Bible and it's only Jesus himself that can verify if it's true or false whereas you are lying against us without allowing us to speak for ourselves! smiley

Lol... keep deceiving and being deceived... on the day of judgement you will explain to Jesus why you taught people that He is a mere angel and you'll explain to Him why you regarded and taught people His Holy Spirit is just a force and not a glorious Person.. kwantinoo.. you'll also explain why you never warned people about the horrors of hell.. you'll explain why you twisted Scriptures to suit your personal beliefs.. continue.. just continue..
Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... keep deceiving and being deceived... on the day of judgement you will explain to Jesus why you taught people that He is a mere angel and you'll explain to Him why you regarded and taught people His Holy Spirit is just a force and not a glorious Person.. kwantinoo.. you'll also explain why you never warned people about the horrors of hell.. you'll explain why you twisted Scriptures to suit your personal beliefs.. continue.. just continue..

And what has all these got to do with with the reality of heaven? cheesy

My guy i've told you several times that what your God told you meant nothing to us so keep whatever your God say while we keep our own. Let your God judge us if it's truly God but if it's our own God that's the true God know now that you will PERISH! smiley
Re: Is Heaven Real? by cornelboy(f): 7:30pm On May 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My guy i've told you several times that what your God told you meant nothing to us so keep whatever your God say while we keep our own. Let your God judge us if it's truly God but if it's our own God that's the true God know now that you will PERISH! smiley

I argued for like straight 2 months with that JW man before I saw the full TRUTH.
It started with arguement actually but later learning when I saw he had something to offer. I had to do a lot studying on my own before I saw the TRUTH and agreed with him.
Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
cornelboy:

I argued for like straight 2 months with that JW man before I saw the full TRUTH.
It started with arguement actually but later learning when I saw he had something to offer. I had to do a lot studying on my own before I saw the TRUTH and agreed with him.
You're far better than me Cornelboy, after arguing with them for years i began seeing that they have lot to offer and even after i realized this i ran away trying to find another religion (Believers in Jesus) who knew close to what JWs know but i found none.
So i ran away from JWs and all other religions until they found me and started all over again. Today i'm preaching zealously and industriously teaching not because i'm guessing but i'm talking from experience as in personal experience! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Real? by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Lol... Paul wasn't a JW so I guess he has perished according to your line of reasoning.. Neither were Peter, Jacob, John, Jude, and all the writers of the Gospel accounts.. grin grin grin Max max... my favourite JW..

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... Paul wasn't a JW so I guess he has perished according to your line of reasoning.. Neither were Peter, Jacob, John, Jude, and all the writers of the Gospel accounts.. grin grin grin Max max... my favourite JW..

Oh you know them as "CHRISTIANS"
Well that's the borrowed group name {Act 11:26} our brothers used to confuse Satan, his demons and all his human agents.
Right from the beginning till today the group name JEHOVAH calls His own worshipers is "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" {Isaiah 43:10-12 compare to Hebrews 12:1} Satan, demons and their human agents have profaned that borrowed name! Isaiah 65:15

So stop deceiving yourself, all faithful servants of the true God are His Witnesses the first born of our family is who everyone know as Jesus Christ! Revelations 1:5 smiley
Re: Is Heaven Real? by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Oh you know them as "CHRISTIANS"
Well that's the borrowed group name {Act 11:26} our brothers used to confuse Satan, his demons and all his human agents.
Right from the beginning till today the group name JEHOVAH calls His own worshipers is "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" {Isaiah 43:10-12 compare to Hebrews 12:1} Satan, demons and their human agents have profaned that borrowed name! Isaiah 65:15

So stop deceiving yourself, all faithful servants of the true God are His Witnesses the first born of our family is who everyone know as Jesus Christ! Revelations 1:5 smiley

Lol... Max max.. my favorite JW.. continue.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:29am On May 04, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

The truth is INDISPUTABLE! Isaiah 54:17
Re: Is Heaven Real? by Uptownerd: 8:14am On May 04, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

That dude seems to be on a whole new level of delusion.

Don't forget to visit https://uptownerd.com/category/consciousness-2/ to be spiritually enlightened.

Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2022
Uptownerd:

That dude seems to be on a whole new level of delusion.
Don't forget to visit https://uptownerd.com/category/consciousness-2/ to be spiritually enlightened.

Surely you don't know the meaning of the word "DELUSION"

Delusion has to do with lack of understanding so deluded individuals have nothing to gain in what they BELIEVE (TRUST) but there's no school of thought on this planet that's most beneficial to all involved like JW organization.
That's why we have the confidence to preach and teach throughout the world because none of your schools of thought can stand the truth! Matthew 5:14-16; Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: Is Heaven Real? by Uptownerd: 8:31am On May 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Surely you don't know the meaning of the word "DELUSION"

Delusion has to do with lack of understanding so deluded individuals have nothing to gain in what they BELIEVE (TRUST) but there's no school of thought on this planet that's most beneficial to all involved like JW organization.
That's why we have the confidence to preach and teach throughout the world because none of your schools of thought can stand the truth! Matthew 5:14-16; Isaiah 54:17 smiley

Have you seen the 'God' of your JW organisation since you joined them?

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2022
Uptownerd:

Have you seen the 'God' of your JW organisation since you joined them?

Do you even know the meaning of the word "GOD"

Well it simply means "SUPREME BEING" which connotes One who can't be seen with ordinary eyes, so to perceive God all you need is observe things happening around you, that's the only way to know that a God is around!

Real Gods are spirit beings not visible humans like you! smiley
Re: Is Heaven Real? by Uptownerd: 9:33am On May 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you even know the meaning of the word "GOD"

Well it simply means "SUPREME BEING" which connotes One who can't be seen with ordinary eyes, so to perceive God all you need is observe things happening around you, that's the only way to know that a God is around!

Real Gods are spirit beings not visible humans like you! smiley

@bolded, so have you seen God?
Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2022
Uptownerd:

@bolded, so have you seen God?

I perceived God in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses who are imperfect humans like all of us but were able to erase POLITICS, RACISM and MILITARY SERVICES within their gathering, that's the one and only evidence the true God promised we will SEE as proof of His presence in the gathering of imperfect humans! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 compare to Matthew 5:14-16
So have you seen or perceived any God worth rendering sacred service throughout the earth like this one? smiley
Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2022
When you open your mouth and say someone is deluded i just laugh because your IQ is so low.

Now listen:

Gods are supreme beings whose presence affects there surrounding and most importantly intelligent beings (humans) in their domain. That's what brought about different description of the title GOD, humans whose presence commands respect or influence fellow humans are revered as Gods, hence politicians, musicians, beauty queens and other genius having special gifts are revered as IDOLS (GODS)
But real Gods are unseen highly intelligent spirit beings whose presence could only be perceived through what is happening when they are present. That's why you need to know the attributes of the God of your choice because that's the only way to be sure that it's the same God you heard of that you're worshiping or another spirit!

Let me stop here for now! smiley
Re: Is Heaven Real? by Uptownerd: 1:07pm On May 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I perceived God in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses who are imperfect humans like all of us but were able to erase POLITICS, RACISM and MILITARY SERVICES within their gathering, that's the one and only evidence the true God promised we will SEE as proof of His presence in the gathering of imperfect humans! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 compare to Matthew 5:14-16
So have you seen or perceived any God worth rendering sacred service throughout the earth like this one? smiley

So, after that did you see God?
Re: Is Heaven Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2022
Uptownerd:

So, after that did you see God?

YES!
With eyes of FAITH! 2Corinthians 5:7 smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Know God Is Talking To You? / Atheism In Nigeria: It's Reception, And Effects On Society. / If Ur Dad Was A Muslim N Ur Mom A Christian what will be ur religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.