Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead (49197 Views)

Ebi Onome Celebrates 36th Birthday With Bikini Photos / Onome Akpobome: Efe Okedi, My Mother Rejected By 3 Hospitals Before Death / Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by Brushstrokes20: 6:20pm On May 01, 2022
:oAwesome fellow, touched so many lives...
Too bad that good people depart so early
While evil folks live like forever...

Farewell bro!

1 Like

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by meobizy(f): 6:22pm On May 01, 2022
What killed him? Na overindulgence?

1 Like

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by jimcaddy(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2022
So sad to hear about Big Tyme's death. He was a rap/hip hop head on Rhythm FM. He served that station for a very long time. I remember Onome on the Afternoon Drive. He read the news too. So sad. The likes of Illbliss, Modenine, MI and co know him so well. There is no one he hasn't interviewed on his show. Very jovial, full of life and funny. May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by lastchild: 6:48pm On May 01, 2022
i still don't know why human fell deeply in love with someone when they die
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by YaksonFCA(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2022
RIP. Condolences
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by Acidbath: 7:17pm On May 01, 2022
Rip
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by HltSong: 7:20pm On May 01, 2022
Young guy like this one don make good impact before e commot. Old mumu like me dey drag nairaland with small boys for politics section. If I die today na and dem ask we wetin I don achieve, I go talk say I be local champion troll for nairaland wey I no even own. embarassed

HitSong.

2 Likes

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by anonimi: 7:30pm On May 01, 2022
Olam09:
I think been on radio has bad effect on the OAP's health.

Too much sitting still for so long eating junk food has to show up somewhere.
They should be more health conscious for their own sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by anonimi: 7:33pm On May 01, 2022
FBIBOT:
Sad... He really touched people's life.. That's fulfillment... We really need to start investigating cause of death in this part of the world.... So others can learn to stay healthy and do necessary checkups as at when due

You couldn't have said it better, boss.
It's about time.

1 Like

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by anonimi: 7:36pm On May 01, 2022
phemmyfour:
This is Nigeria, cause of death is always hidden from the public

To our collective detriment

1 Like

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by anonimi: 7:37pm On May 01, 2022
Brownshoe:
I sha hope he don born, make i born o

Do you know the names of the children of the inventors who make internet and nairaland possible

1 Like

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by Aystarz: 7:52pm On May 01, 2022
8BitGee:
Wow, Big tyme, what happened? His voice was nice.

I kinda miss Nigerian radio. Femi "Wongi-Wongi" Sowoolu, Dan "The Big Dawg" Foster (RIP), Nnamdi Ananzia (RIP), Naphtali Tope Brown (RIP), JAJ the meccadon, Larry Izamoje and many more.

Femi Sowoolu is in Ibadan now, running his own radio station. He even stars on some of the morning programmes on there.
Larry is still the boss of Brila FM. And JAJ is still doing his thang on Rhythm FM.

1 Like

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by Olam09(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2022
anonimi:

Too much sitting still for so long eating junk food has to show up somewhere.
They should be more health conscious for their own sake.

I noticed radio Personnel use to die much quickly let's take kolawole olawuyi and other's for example, i think it use to affect their heart or something of such sha.

1 Like

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by IMPARTIAL: 8:14pm On May 01, 2022
RIP
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by Cokahot: 8:17pm On May 01, 2022
The moment I graduated,I stopped that. They are lazy,entitlement mentality and abusive. So whenever I fuc k my ex bich,I go deep,esp when I carry a long face with no cum for good 50 mins. Bitc h. Any naija man married to any naija bich in the last 12years are just wasting their time. Na divorce,suicide or of cos sudden death. Naija don spoil finish it takes the grace of God to have just one woman with a single dic k forever. Like what the Bleep ma niggi. I got almost 7 married biche s bugging for my dic k on whatsapp and 70% of them ,I intimidated them with my style,physical contact. Not online bull shit
cuffee:
do you fúck fat girls?

1 Like

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by chronique(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2022
Every time I hear a young person dies, I just get scared. No one knows when the curtain will fall... God pls spare our lives till old and fulfilled ages.
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by Brownshoe: 8:52pm On May 01, 2022
anonimi:

Do you know the names of the children of the inventors who make internet and nairaland possible
yes, Rasaki and mulikat.
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by 8BitGee(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2022
Aystarz:

Femi Sowoolu is in Ibadan now, running his own radio station. He even stars on some of the morning programmes on there.
Larry is still the boss of Brila FM. And JAJ is still doing his thang on Rhythm FM.

Wongi-Wongi has that distinct calming voice. What's the name of his radio station? Let me see if I can stream it online.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by baretalk: 10:00pm On May 01, 2022
Real G, may your soul find eternal Bliss.
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by Chydo63(m): 1:39am On May 02, 2022
Parashooter:
He paid his dues in the radio industry. I think he was actually the voice that did the beauty pageant adverts & others

Death is sure for all but we pray to live longer on earth before leaving... Fortitude to his bereaved family while he rest in peace
i think that pageant jingles were done by JAJ.
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by Aystarz: 2:46am On May 02, 2022
8BitGee:

Wongi-Wongi has that distinct calming voice. What's the name of his radio station? Let me see if I can stream it online.

Jamz 100.1 FM.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by 8BitGee(m): 4:32am On May 02, 2022
Aystarz:

Jamz 100.1 FM.

Enjoy!

Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by ikorodureporta: 5:17am On May 02, 2022
Kai...just seeing this!

R.I.P!
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by ofiko123(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2022
RIP to the dead..
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by Philipsdael(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2022
Fun to listen to
Always laughing �
Admirable sense of humour
Rip Bigtyme
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2022
naptu2:
cool

Can you remember that star FM or raypower OAP who anchored the old school section, late 90s early 2000.
I think then it was from 2pm to 4 pm, after ryrhms old skool time.

He was also a news caster, I think occasionally presented sports.

Story had it he called everyone who was good to him and even the guy that got him a car, to thank them before giving up the ghost.
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by naptu2: 1:28pm On May 02, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

Can you remember that star FM or raypower OAP who anchored the old school section, late 90s early 2000.

Story had it he called everyone who was good to him and even the guy that got him a car, to thank them before giving up the ghost.

I have a faint memory of that, but I can't remember his name.
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by poweredcom(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

Steve the sleek Kadri u mean
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2022
poweredcom:

Steve the sleek Kadri u mean
No, I think he was a star FM presenter, also gave analysis on his old skool time
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by naptu2: 1:04am On May 03, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

No, I think he was a star FM presenter, also gave analysis on his old skool time

It was on Star FM because I remember that I sometimes listened to it in the late '90s or early 2000s. In fact I think his death has been discussed on Nairaland before. I just cannot remember his name.
Re: Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead by naptu2: 1:09am On May 03, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

Wonderful! The name just slipped into my mind.

Felix Femi Fasina (the Dean of Old School). In fact, I can hear his voice in my head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) / Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! / Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.