Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

3 Health Risks Of Having Sex With Animals - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Health Risks Of Having Sex With Animals (383 Views)

Strange Disease Kills 3 Health Workers, Patient At Nigerian Army Hospital Kaduna / 5 Health Risks Of Sex With Animals - Temi Iwalaiye / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Health Risks Of Having Sex With Animals by jaylollypop27: 12:54pm On May 01, 2022
Here are three health risks that are associated with having sex with animals. Without further mouthing let us love him.

german shorthaired pointer dog 1 - dogs stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

1. Rabies
According to "healthline.com", rabies is a viral disease that comes from dogs. It can be considered to be fatal in humans. This disease can be transmitted via the saliva of dogs, horses and cats. If the symptoms of rabies setting on a human, there are little chances of survival if not treated properly.

2. Injury

[READ FULL INTERESTING STORY ON (https://stechitegist.com/3-healths-risks-of-having-sex-with-animals/)]

Re: 3 Health Risks Of Having Sex With Animals by happiness4ever(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2022
God have mercy. I have never heard of this. God help this generation
Re: 3 Health Risks Of Having Sex With Animals by Jashub: 12:56pm On May 01, 2022
This information should shared to those thinking of money over health . undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Identify This Blister Sore On My Hand / I Came Across This Today And Was Curious!!! / 12.7 Million Nigerians Living With Hepatitis B – World Health Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.