Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

See How I Turned Up To Church Today With My Girl And Guys. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How I Turned Up To Church Today With My Girl And Guys. (511 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Turned Up To Church Today With My Girl And Guys. by Igodomigodo419: 1:00pm On May 01, 2022
Today’s Sunday. I wish y’all happy Sunday and a happy new month. May this month bring to us everlasting happiness and breakthrough.

Meanwhile, this is how I stormed to church today after several months of not going to church.

Rate my Sunday outfit wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Turned Up To Church Today With My Girl And Guys. by greymiles: 1:02pm On May 01, 2022
U try but why e come be like say na Muslims dey go una church
Re: See How I Turned Up To Church Today With My Girl And Guys. by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 01, 2022
U try... Na God u go meet or you go showcase outfit?

1 Like

Re: See How I Turned Up To Church Today With My Girl And Guys. by Zee0007: 1:04pm On May 01, 2022
It's nice but you should have wore a shoe instead of the leather slipper and cut your hair.

Next time, get it right. Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: See How I Turned Up To Church Today With My Girl And Guys. by Massiveglory: 1:08pm On May 01, 2022
No single person carry Bible. You na babe u carry. Na church una de go so abi na fashion parade. Una go just de deceive una sef in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: See How I Turned Up To Church Today With My Girl And Guys. by Kriss216: 1:11pm On May 01, 2022
Growing up, when I hustle buy or sew new clothes, the whole neighborhood must see me while going to Church.

OP, I no talk say you sew new clothes o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See How I Turned Up To Church Today With My Girl And Guys. by Nerogaming01(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2022
Try dey blur car plate number.
Re: See How I Turned Up To Church Today With My Girl And Guys. by Mhykel217(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2022
Nothing special dude.
Dat ur guy on black beards belike face mask

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There So Much Disagreement About Holy Communion? / JUST IN: Prophet Odumeje Releases Prophecy On 2023 Presidency / Rccg Opens New 14-floor Storey Building (the Trinity Towers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.