Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? (1272 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 7victor(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2022

Rev Uma Ukpai said he has seen Jesus Christ for so many times. He used to tell us details of some of the meetings.

My bishop in Uyo said that one Christmas he saw a white man standing outside his door. As he was wondering what a white man wanted from him, he went to open the door for the white man. But the man moved into his house through the wall even before he opened the door for the man.

The man announced that He was Jesus Christ and he suddenly recognized that He was the one, because when you see Him, your spirit will recognize Him.

My bishop said it was the first time he saw Him physically.

So many pastors and Christians said they have seen Jesus Christ in visions and dreams. I can't start mentioning everything I have heard concerning this experience. They are numerous.

In the Bible, almost all the apostles and Paul saw Jesus Christ at one point or another after His resurrection and ascension.

In 2010, I fasted and prayed for something but the prayer was not answered. So I forgot about it.

One day, in my dream, I saw Jesus Christ and I knew He was the one.

I went to ask Him about my request and He said He would not answer it because of a reason I won't disclose here.

It was so true. Infact if He had answered that prayers, it would have been ungodly from what I know now.

Share your own if you have any.

Modified: Jesus Christ said in the book of John 14:19 that the world would not see Him but His followers would still be seeing Him after His death and resurrection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 7victor(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2022
I know some people claim to be Christians. But when they see any thread about Jesus Christ or Christianity, they would come and be attacking the op and the thread.

The thing is that there are many enemies of Jesus Christ and Christianity masquerading as Christians. They curse pastors and attack any topic that centered on Christianity, pretending as if they are fighting to defend Christianity.

But their true intentions is to cause confusion in Christianity and make people to hate pastors and Christianity.

For example, they may begin to condemn this thread. An unbeliever who goes through this thread and seeing the so called Christians attacking this thread would think that maybe in Christianity, nothing is genuine that is why there is so much hatred, confusion and attacks.

He would not want to have anything doing with Christianity.

That is always the aim of those so called Christians who are always online to abuse pastors and everything in Christianity claiming they are trying to set things right. But their secret intention is to drive people away from Jesus Christ and His church.

Doesn't it surprise you that someone can start a thread like this and one so called Christian would say you are insulting Christ?

The truth is that so many of them secretly hate Jesus Christ and Christianity. So it is always painful to them to see any thread that glorifies or speaks about Him.

They rather wish no one should speak about Him. It is a secret hatred that they themselves may not know they have.

They may think they love Him, but there is a hidden hatred that they may not even know.

I think I read about that hatred in psychology of the human mind. The hatred that you don't know exist. But you always find yourself attacking something or someone, sometimes believing you are doing so because you love the person.

It's that hatred that sometimes makes someone to kill another person accidentally.

Although he thought it was accidental, but during counseling and regression, he would be shocked to discover how much he hatred the victim.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by neonly: 2:21pm On May 01, 2022
Yes it was a wonderful experience
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Mooh247: 2:25pm On May 01, 2022
cool

How can you see someone you don't know how he looks like?!

I bet he saw one of the White American Actors that acted Jesus in a movie

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Baawaa(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2022
Yes,He prayed for me as He prayed for Peter, since then my life has changed for the best

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by illicit(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2022
How will u know it's him
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by isaiah4life(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2022
[quote author=7victor post=112426942]
[color=#006600]

[b]The man announced that He was Jesus Christ and he suddenly recognized that He was the one, because when you see Him, your spirit will recognize Him

This point of yours is so correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Stallionhorse: 2:38pm On May 01, 2022
In see Jesus everyday!! I see him in my workplace, in my health, in my finances, in everything I do Jesus is ever present..

If you don't gerrit then forgerrrit

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On May 01, 2022
7victor:
In 2010, I fasted and prayed for something but the prayer was not answered. So I forgot about it.
One day, in my dreams, I saw Jesus Christ and I knew He was the one.
I went to ask Him about my request and He said He would not answer it because of a reason I won't disclose here.

It was so true. Infact if He had answered that prayers, it would have been ungodly from what I know now.
Share your own if you have any.
So, what you are trying to have us believe here is that the Jesus Christ you claim to have seen is instead a lie, this since Jesus Christ, the one who is the Truth of God, instead said , " All things whatsoever you ask, believing, you shall receive" meaning that NO MATTER what it is you ask for, so long as you are believing - working for food that endures to eternity rather than food that perishes - John 6 vs 25 - 33 - , you shall receive it. ? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On May 01, 2022
neonly:
You confirm they all met up with a master of lies impersonating Jesus Christ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Nerogaming01(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2022
First of all, Jesus is a black man.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:
coolHow can you see someone you don't know how he looks like?!

I bet he saw one of the White American Actors that acted Jesus in a movie.
That maybe the case. The fact that the object in his dream only resembled Jesus Christ by looks and not by Words indeed leads one believing it couldn't have been the Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On May 01, 2022
isaiah4life:

This point of yours is so correct.
Did Jesus Christ actually confirm that hogwash you claim to be correct? So many people saw Jesus Christ when He was here on earth yet majority didn't recognize Him. Even when He appeared, postmortem to some of His own followers, they didn't recognize Him. Yet here you are, 2000 years later affirming a tale told you that when you an appearance in dreams cape and your mind convinces you it is Jesus Christ, it is indeed the Jesus Christ. Isn't that same as being high on gullibility abeg? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Truvelisback(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, what you are trying to have us believe here is that the Jesus Christ you claim to have seen is instead a lie, this since Jesus Christ, the one who is the Truth of God, instead said , " All things whatsoever you ask, believing, you shall receive" meaning that NO MATTER what it is you ask for, so long as you are believing - working for food that endures to eternity rather than food that perishes - John 6 vs 25 - 33 - , you shall receive it. ? undecided
I knew that u would say something negative. So, Jesus can't appear to anyone? Is that what u mean?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On May 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
I knew that u would say something negative. So, Jesus can't appear to anyone? Is that what u mean?
Did I say anywhere in all that the real Jesus Christ can't appear to anyone? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by CaptMarvel(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2022
I've seen The Lord in visions.
Even Lucifer in his handsomity,
If you are deeply spiritual, you'll see the spirit realms.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Truvelisback(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did I say anywhere in all that the real Jesus Christ can't appear to anyone? undecided
U just doubt someone who said Jesus appeared to him in the dream.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On May 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
And what reason did I give for doubting this claim of his? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Truvelisback(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And what reason did I give for doubting this claim of his? undecided
U said he lied. Didn't u?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by peggywebbs(f): 4:34pm On May 01, 2022
Please ignore kobojunkie...op already mentioned some people will come cause confusion. He has a habit of arguing with himself. The thread will end up in confusion if you let him.

OP yes lots of people who have seen Jesus. After all we are serving a living God. How else can we testify that Jesus is alive. Jesus Christ mentioned he would not abandon his church, he won't leave us. It's a refreshing experience knowing that Jesus lives forever and we will one day be with our King.

Truvelisback:

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On May 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
if you are referring to OP'S claim that he saw Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ lied to him, ofcourse OP lied there this since Jesus Christ and God can't lie. undecided

If you are referring to OP'S claim that when one sees Jesus Christ in dream, that his spirit automagically knows, well given that the apparition the Op saw turned out to be a liar, so yes, that too is a lie, this since the one his "spirit" supposedly affirmed is a liar who contradicts Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Truvelisback(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
if you are referring to OP'S claim that he saw Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ lied to him, ofcourse OP lied there this since Jesus Christ and God can't lie. undecided

If you are referring to OP'S claim that when one sees Jesus Christ in dream, that his spirit automagically knows, well given that the apparition the Op saw turned out to be a liar, so yes, that too is a lie, this since the one his "spirit" supposedly affirmed is a liar who contradicts Jesus Christ. undecided
Why is it a lie?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Steep(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2022
Yes I have, not just dream but in vision.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On May 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why is it a lie?
Read...if you are referring to OP'S claim that he saw Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ lied to him, ofcourse OP lied there this since Jesus Christ and God can't lie. undecided

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Truvelisback(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2022
peggywebbs:
Please ignore kobojunkie...op already mentioned some people will come cause confusion. He has a habit of arguing with himself. The thread will end up in confusion if you let him.

OP yes lots of people who have seen Jesus. After all we are serving a living God. How else can we testify that Jesus is alive. Jesus Christ mentioned he would not abandon his church, he won't leave us. It's a refreshing experience knowing that Jesus lives forever and we will one day be with our King.

True. Kobojunkie is a natural man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 7victor(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2022
peggywebbs:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 7victor(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2022
neonly:
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 7victor(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2022
Baawaa:
Yes,He prayed for me as He prayed for Peter, since then my life has changed for the best
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 7victor(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
In see Jesus everyday!! I see him in my workplace, in my health, in my finances, in everything I do Jesus is ever present..

If you don't gerrit then forgerrrit

Yes Sir. He is always present.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 7victor(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2022
[quote author=isaiah4life post=112427148][/quote]

Ok Sir.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 7victor(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2022
CaptMarvel:
I've seen The Lord in visions.
Even Lucifer in his handsomity,
If you are deeply spiritual, you'll see the spirit realms.

Yes. A spiritual person can actually see the spiritual realm.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 7victor(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2022
Truvelisback:

Please Sir, just ignore him.

He is 24 hours online arguing and attacking everyone.

It is just that he cannot do without attacking people online.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Was Not Sex That Destroyed Samson, See What Did. / Pentecostal Miracle Crusades: Entertainment, Hypocricy Or Poverty Allievation? / Understand The Coded Prophecy In The Bible Book Of Revelation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.