Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Witness Of The Crime As It Was Committed. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Witness Of The Crime As It Was Committed. (400 Views)

The Crime Of The Igbo Tribe Must Be Too Great. / Crime As 12-years-old Boy Allegedly Beaten To Death In A Private School In Lagos / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witness Of The Crime As It Was Committed. by SEGLIZ: 2:35pm On May 01, 2022
Snake in The Hood.

Just killed a snake around my house, if only they had not call me I wouldn't have committed this murderous act.

na so I sidon jeje for inside room dey stroll round nairaland like Alice in wonderland. 'mummy it is back' (like say my wife fit kill snake) was all I heard. what? snake!?

I hate crawlers with every passion, I even warned Odewaleadesoye to stop bringing snake thread on this land. I was told to look through the window close to our defunct rabbit cage.

I no know wetin carry me cormot for inside room, getting outside a dried wood was there waiting like it knew there will be action film with the snake.

mumu snake, head and tail tucked away, 1 sixth of body exposed, na so I give ham wotowoto, it wriggled under the cage, my boy locate one long pipe chuck ham under the cage nonstop.

the crawler sensing that is the only safe place persist but after some time couldn't withstand the pressure, e show him head and neck I no waste time straight I sledge him neck two time, na so the sunday show crawler just submit to my call and will of God o.

don't praise me much for I can't withstand snake o, my snake killing get level and size. anything bigger than the one in third pics nobi my calling (I killed that couple of years back around this same vicinity).

Lalasticlala no blame me o I just hate crawlers, mind I would have invited you to banquet but that thing there isn't mature enough for you taste.

still I will say Lalasticlala come and chop o food e yaf land o.

Re: Witness Of The Crime As It Was Committed. by Nwodosis(m): 2:36pm On May 01, 2022
grin. This must be Fulani specie of snake from its skinny and long/tall nature.
Re: Witness Of The Crime As It Was Committed. by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2022
SEGLIZ:
Snake in The Hood.

Just killed a snake around my house, if only they had not call me I wouldn't have committed this murderous act.

na so I sidon jeje for inside room dey stroll round nairaland like Alice in wonderland. 'mummy it is back' (like say my wife fit kill snake) was all I heard. what? snake!?

I hate crawlers with every passion, I even warned Odewaleadesoye to stop bringing snake thread on this land. I was told to look through the window close to our defunct rabbit cage.

I no know wetin carry me cormot for inside room, getting outside a dried wood was there waiting like it knew there will be action film with the snake.

mumu snake, head and tail tucked away, 1 sixth of body exposed, na so I give ham wotowoto, it wriggled under the cage, my boy locate one long pipe chuck ham under the cage nonstop.

the crawler sensing that is the only safe place persist but after some time couldn't withstand the pressure, e show him head and neck I no waste time straight I sledge him neck two time, na so the sunday show crawler just submit to my call and will of God o.

don't praise me much for I can't withstand snake o, my snake killing get level and size. anything bigger than the one in third pics nobi my calling (I killed that couple of years back around this same vicinity).

Lalasticlala no blame me o I just hate crawlers, mind I would have invited you to banquet but that thing there isn't mature enough for you taste.

still I will say Lalasticlala come and chop o food e yaf land o.
Wow!
You're a brave man Sir.
You've committed no crime here boss.
Stay blessed always.

2 Likes

Re: Witness Of The Crime As It Was Committed. by SEGLIZ: 8:06pm On May 01, 2022
Nwodosis:
grin. This must be Fulani specie of snake from its skinny and long/tall nature.

choi! Nwodosis, I no dey dis one wey snake don dey get tribe so, I fit laugh the kind tribe wey the crawler be. still I no join the conspiracy theory o.

Odewaleadesoye:

Wow!
You're a brave man Sir.
You've committed no crime here boss.
Stay blessed always.
thanks for your word, if you remember then I will beg you to not create snake thread, you promise not to stop but thank you for stopping.

I hate 'em I can't touch 'em on paper even when it pops up on my phone screen I scroll em off.

(1) (Reply)

Most Gruesome Ways Nigerians Have Died / Ekedc Vs Mr Clement Akpene / Gunmen Roam Freely At Uga Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.