Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! (1461 Views)

My Gionee S10 Lite Functions Keys Just Stopped Working! Please Help!!!! / Please Help My Tecno Spark K7 Just Stopped Ringing Out / Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Mgada1ne(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2022
Please guys i need your help.

On Friday morning i woke up only to discover my Airtel Sim card displaying Emergency.
At first i thought it wasn't placed properly,i opened it change from Sim 1 to Sim2 but still no positive result. O even tried it in someone's phone but it didn't pick.

Please what do u think will be the problem?
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Rapidowavy(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2022
Very bad
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2022
When last did you recharge airtime on the SIM?

Have you linked your Nin to the SIM?
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On May 01, 2022
Go to Airtel then tell us what they said.
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 01, 2022
Airtel Is very useless when It comes to this particular Issue. I experienced this Issue with my 2 Airtel Lines. I Just woke up to Emergency, And then Invalid Sim. And mind you, Their latest foolishness or how do I call It Is, If you even register and link your line. If you don't "recharge, make or receive calls" within the space of Just one week. You can kiss the Sim Card goodbye. Their only usefulness to me Is their quite stable browsing.....
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Bankowner: 4:21pm On May 01, 2022
Could be because of NIN. I have my NIN but I still needed to capture and I went to do so at an airtel shop in Abeokuta. This was in September 2021.

Just last week I noticed my airtel line has been disconnected from the whatsapp groups I am on, and that js despite my doing the needful. It is not my loss anyways, I am where I don't need the line anymore. Only thing is it was my primary number used for some sensitive things.
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Alaefulu(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2022
Airtel na yeye company,same happened to mine some month back,went for welcome back and I was told that I wasn't the one that did the sim registration ,that it was at the early stage of sim registration where company were allowed to register people but now that they have abolished that kind of registration that I should have gone back to register...naso I just waka comot.
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Olamilekxy(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2022
Got this message from airtel

Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Achor1111(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2022
Mgada1ne:
Please guys i need your help.

On Friday morning i woke up only to discover my Airtel Sim card displaying Emergency.
At first i thought it wasn't placed properly,i opened it change from Sim 1 to Sim2 but still no positive result. O even tried it in someone's phone but it didn't pick.

Please what do u think will be the problem?
Are you in owerri?
If yes, come to our office, l will fix it for you.
If no, locate any Airtel office closer to you.
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Mgada1ne(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2022
Equal2DeTask:
When last did you recharge airtime on the SIM?

Have you linked your Nin to the SIM?

It is the sim i have been using everyday.
I currently have some amount of airtime left in there
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Mgada1ne(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2022
meobizy:
Go to Airtel then tell us what they said.

Thank you
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Mgada1ne(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Airtel Is very useless when It comes to this particular Issue. I experienced this Issue with my 2 Airtel Lines. I Just woke up to Emergency, And then Invalid Sim. And mind you, Their latest foolishness or how do I call It Is, If you even register and link your line. If you don't "recharge, make or receive calls" within the space of Just one week. You can kiss the Sim Card goodbye. Very useless organization. Their only usefulness to me Is their quite stable browsing.....

But were u able to rectify it?
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Mgada1ne(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2022
Achor1111:

Are you in owerri?

From Benue State .
Thanks
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Treepower2000: 12:34am On May 02, 2022
Achor1111:

Are you in owerri?
My own is MTN line.
The phone dropped on the floor, when I picked it up it was indicating no Sims on the two lines. After restarting only the Airtel line came on.
My pain is that the MTN line is my main line.
Can you help on this case?
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:36am On May 02, 2022
Mgada1ne:

It is the sim i have been using everyday.
I currently have some amount of airtime left in there

You didn't answer my second question
Re: My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! by Achor1111(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2022
Treepower2000:

My own is MTN line.
The phone dropped on the floor, when I picked it up it was indicating no Sims on the two lines. After restarting only the Airtel line came on.
My pain is that the MTN line is my main line.
Can you help on this case?
I work with Airtel only.
Locate any Mtn office closer to you.

(1) (Reply)

See This Clean And Affordable Samsung S5 / Glo Bis Now N2,800? / Glo New Data Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.