Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin (792 Views)

Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos / Help!!! Our World Is Wicked. I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer. / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by Davenro: 3:44pm On May 01, 2022
See the feedback i received from the thief after i sent a text. Though i was later blocked.

Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by Conwarden: 3:47pm On May 01, 2022
Fraudsters are killers . . . jail them all!!!

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 01, 2022
How do y trave dz one n deal wt him
Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by robinso01(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2022
Corporate scammer.

Sorry for ur loss
Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by NaijaGoBetter20: 4:22pm On May 01, 2022
You can still get him if you work with your bank and police
Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by Izprince(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2022
Me that lost 25k... I've not been able to sleep since
Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by Treasure17(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2022
Wishing you all the best in life with audacity. grin

Guy December still far o.
Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by VictorUSA(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2022
Not believing this shit! How could you be so stupid?
Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by RedCentaur(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2022
How you phoolishly borrowed money to fund a business idea you have little or no idea about still baffles me!
Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by Uniquetani1(f): 9:44pm On May 01, 2022
Sorry, he might still refund it by December.
Till today, I always doubt online stuff whether genuine or not.
In this present economy, if I lose 1k, I will cry
Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by maturemindsonly(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2022
Davenro:
See the feedback i received from the thief after i sent a text. Though i was later blocked.

Bro, PM me, I’ll willingly to help you with a token, suicide isn’t the option. Got into debts several times, thought about suicide several times, but I love my family, never try suicide oo, although the token could be little
Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by Davenro: 11:54am On May 02, 2022
maturemindsonly:

Bro, PM me, I’ll willingly to help you with a token, suicide isn’t the option. Got into debts several times, thought about suicide several times, but I love my family, never try suicide oo, although the token could be little

. Please kindly revert your WhatsApp sir. Thanks
Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by FuckDModz: 3:25pm On May 02, 2022
Davenro:

Why did you initially block him?
Re: I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer(which I Post The Details This Mornin by FuckDModz: 3:27pm On May 02, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Sorry, he might still refund it by December.
Till today, I always doubt online stuff whether genuine or not.
In this present economy, if I lose 1k, I will cry

He will not refund anything.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Beautiful Lady Caught On Camera Washing Her ‘p. Part’ And Cooking W / Ever Been Arrested By Efcc? Share Your Experiences / Groups Gives FG 14 -days Ultimatum To Withdraw National Honours From Teni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.