Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax (1246 Views)

Ibrahim Abdulkareem: Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South / We Will Kill More Voters - Unknown Gunmen Send New Threat Message / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Foolishbuhari: 4:34pm On May 01, 2022
As the topic says, we have to bust this hoax and beat it into southerners! Personally, I've always maintained that saying "it's the north that makes one president by sheer numbers" is a very bad lie!

Only the north can't make anyone president! Buhari tried for almost a decade and lost consistently, even with his "12 million votes " until some people from the south came to his help.

I wonder what how this mentality crept into southerners, that has brought about massive voter apathy in the south. I dare say:

Cross River, Rivers and Akwa Ibom - (South-South).

Anambra, Enugu and Imo - ( South-East)

Lagos, Oyo, Ogun - (South-West)

These all have the population and capacity to match the so-called "Kardashian" states votes. Go take a look at the 2011 election figures. Look at the number of votes from even Anambra, Imo, Enugu. What the hell happened to those voters?

As 2023 approaches, Southerners have to quit the defeatist mindset and stop belittling the electoral prowess of the region, even now and beyond.

The mindset of "one can only win with the north's support" is a hoax and will remain so! Southerners don't ever need to play second fiddle to the north! They need us just we we need them. No region has all it takes to swing electoral victory, independently.

Regards!

Attached is the 2011 election results

2 Likes

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by successmatters(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2022
The North wants to hang on to power, before a southerner will see the lies they have been promoting with their fake figures.

1 Like

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by chiefolododo(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2022
North where children and underage people vote and where a person can just vote many times.
It is up there card readers don't work, if we can verify each and every vote like bank account, it would be better. INEC need to do more.Our electoral system allows for rigging and multiple votings.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Mooh247: 4:47pm On May 01, 2022
cool

It simple case of cooperation , Most Northern Ethnic group all communicate with Hausa as their second Language , they all share similar culture from Kanuris, Hausa , Nupe , Fulanis, Gbagis , Ibera ,

they all unite in politics because they need Southern Sea Ports, Southern Market to trade Agricultural products and Southern Crude Oil

Geographically they are united without seperation from Niger State to Niger Republic, From Northern Cameroon through Northern Kanuri Hausa Fulani Nigeria to Northern Ghana

South isn't United, SouthWest and SouthEast are over 500 kilometres apart, we don't share any culture or language, God seperated us with river Niger, we hate each others culture, SouthEast don't like Southwest soup and cousins and vice versa, we have never votes for same party since the creation of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by IGBOSON1: 4:54pm On May 01, 2022
chiefolododo:
North where children and underage people vote and where a person can just vote many times.
It is up there card readers don't work, if we can verify each and every vote like bank account, it would be better. INEC need to do more.Our electoral system allows for rigging and multiple votings.

‘INEC need to do more’!? It’s like you guys don’t know the magnitude of the challenge you’re up against! People that own INEC….own the judiciary….and own your southern ass, that’s who you’re up against!

I can tell you for free that they’ve learnt enough lessons from when OBJ and GEJ briefly took over power from them, and they WILL NOT let it happen again! It’s who they want that will ‘win’ the 2023 presidential elections!

2 Likes

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by IGBOSON1: 4:59pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:
The North wants to hang on to power, before a southerner will see the lies they have been promoting with their fake figures.

Why else do you think they want to conduct that census before they leave next year!? They must conduct that census come hell or high water….before some smartass i-too-sabi southern Christian gets the chance to do it with the next administration and collapse all their lies like a pack of cards!

1 Like

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by yanabasee(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2022
Even in national assembly, the south will always have a minority leader.... Where the North sees themselves as the majority in the house....

The posted statistics will be questioned, because the number of local government is what they look into and it's believed that the number of local government area is proportional to the number of people per region....

That is to say, if a state have 44lga, then it should have the highest number of people compare to a state with just 18lga...

Lagos have population more than Kano, but since it's LGA/LCDA is less than that of Kano, it is believed that Kano have the largest population in Nigeria....

And this is the problem with the North.. If we break this free, Nigeria will balance and election will be based on the people and not about a specific region and their population...

1 Like

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by TarOrfeeek: 5:27pm On May 01, 2022
grin

We have grown pass these distractions

Regardless of who is more populated.

Please let a sensible and well educated person be elected President.

1 Like

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Militant30: 5:58pm On May 01, 2022
The issue is not about who is the majority but has the highest number of PVC to vote in an election.

Most of the Ibos and Yorubas leaving in Lagos don't have PVC's while a 15 years old child in kano has his and is ready to use it during election.

During election time the Northerners will move their people from Port Harcourt to Sokoto to vote those of us in Ph will not even bother to trek to our voting center to vote but will keep complaining online and offline.

Shame

3 Likes

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
As the topic says, we have to bust this hoax and beat it into southerners! Personally, I've always maintained that saying "it's the north that makes one president by sheer numbers" is a very bad lie!

Only the north can't make anyone president! Buhari tried for almost a decade and lost consistently, even with his "12 million votes " until some people from the south came to his help.

I wonder what how this mentality crept into southerners, that has brought about massive voter apathy in the south. I dare say:

These all have the population and capacity to match the so-called "Kardashian" states votes. Go take a look at the 2011 election figures. Look at the number of votes from even Anambra, Imo, Enugu. What the hell happened to those voters?

As 2023 approaches, Southerners have to quit the defeatist mindset and stop belittling the electoral prowess of the region, even now and beyond.

The mindset of "one can only win with the north's support" is a hoax and will remain so! Southerners don't ever need to play second fiddle to the north! They need us just we we need them. No region has all it takes to swing electoral victory, independently.

Regards!

My brother thank God all of us are not blind. Last year I was wondering whether it was only I that was alive to this truth. But thank God this year I see more and more persons debunking this satan's delusion daily.

God's grace on all of us.

Peter Obi must become President.
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by SwissMass: 6:51pm On May 01, 2022
Don't worry you will see

1 Like

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Foolishbuhari: 7:28pm On May 01, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

My brother thank God all of us are not blind. Last year I was wondering whether it was only I that was alive to this truth. But thank God this year I see more and more persons debunking this satan's delusion daily.

God's grace on all of us.

Peter Obi must become President.

We must keep voicing it out Bro. We must!

That lie must die!

1 Like

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Foolishbuhari: 7:31pm On May 01, 2022
chiefolododo:

With all those irregularities, the south still matches their numbers, at least going by the 2011 election results. That's to tell you that claim of numbers is a hoax!

A hoax southerners have to discard!

I don't know why the mods won't take this to front page.

CC: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Foolishbuhari: 7:32pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

It simple case of cooperation , Most Northern Ethnic group all communicate with Hausa as their second Language , they all share similar culture from Kanuris, Hausa , Nupe , Fulanis, Gbagis , Ibera ,

they all unite in politics because they need Southern Sea Ports, Southern Market to trade Agricultural products and Southern Crude Oil

Geographically they are united without seperation from Niger State to Niger Republic, From Northern Cameroon through Northern Kanuri Hausa Fulani Nigeria to Northern Ghana

South isn't United, SouthWest and SouthEast are over 500 kilometres apart, we don't share any culture or language, God seperated us with river Niger, we hate each others culture, SouthEast don't like Southwest soup and cousins and vice versa, we have never votes for same party since the creation of Nigeria

This is actually not true. This is simply divide and rule in play.
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by LegendHero(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2022
Nigeria election zone turnout is always heavily influenced by the ruling party and the incumbent zone.

States just write numbers of electorate based on their ability to influence INEC. In 1999 & 2003, you have massive turnout in the South.

Infact in 2011 & 2015 for example, Turnout of votes is so massive in Rivers state that you would question your sanity if you compare that to 2019 vote figures of Rivers.

But there is one constant. The kardashians still always keep their massive turnouts. Since APC is the ruling party going into 2023 elections, I can bet it that you will see the same massive turnouts from APC territories except if their new electoral law truly works.

1 Like

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Foolishbuhari: 7:34pm On May 01, 2022
IGBOSON1:

‘INEC need to do more’!? It’s like you guys don’t know the magnitude of the challenge you’re up against! People that own INEC….own the judiciary….and own your southern ass, that’s who you’re up against!

I can tell you for free that they’ve learnt enough lessons from when OBJ and GEJ briefly took over power from them, and they WILL NOT let it happen again! It’s who they want that will ‘win’ the 2023 presidential elections!

Oga we don't need your type here. Nobody owns me. We are trying to correct a generational hoax, yet you're here saying what you don't know.

All you've said, is the propaganda you've imbibed and must let go of!
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Mooh247: 7:34pm On May 01, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

This is actually not true. This is simply divide and rule in play.

Ok a little exergiration here and there, maybe we don't truly hate each others because we live peacefully with each other without fight.... But you can't deny the fact that we have some little difference in Ideology
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Foolishbuhari: 7:36pm On May 01, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Why else do you think they want to conduct that census before they leave next year!? They must conduct that census come hell or high water….before some smartass i-too-sabi southern Christian gets the chance to do it with the next administration and collapse all their lies like a pack of cards!

The last census, do you know it was your fellow Igbos who frustrated the process in the SE? Courtesy MASSOB.

You have to unlearn those negative defeatist narratives Bro.
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Foolishbuhari: 7:38pm On May 01, 2022
Militant30:
The issue is not about who is the majority but has the highest number of PVC to vote in an election.

Most of the Ibos and Yorubas leaving in Lagos don't have PVC's while a 15 years old child in kano has his and is ready to use it during election.

During election time the Northerners will move their people from Port Harcourt to Sokoto to vote those of us in Ph will not even bother to trek to our voting center to vote but will keep complaining online and offline.

Shame

Which is why we must sensitize our people. Voters education is what we must aggressively embark upon.
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Foolishbuhari: 7:47pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok a little exergiration here and there, maybe we don't truly hate each others because we live peacefully with each other without fight.... But you can't deny the fact that we have some little difference in Ideology

Apart from politics, nothing else sets us apart. Religiously, economically, we are compatible. We can live with each other without a fight!
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by okeysoninv: 7:57pm On May 01, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

The last census, do you know it was your fellow Igbos who frustrated the process in the SE? Courtesy MASSOB.

You have to unlearn those negative defeatist narratives Bro.
I wonder when my Igbo people will learn. The same man that asked us not to do census and election is the person now canvassing vote for a northerner. watch out in years to come Nnamdi kanu will be canvassing vote for northerner after fooling everybody.

1 Like

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by okeysoninv: 8:05pm On May 01, 2022
op, last anambra election , they managed to cumulate 300k out of residents of 10 million anambranians .courtesy of ipob. I can bet my last card ipob will frustrate this incoming election thereby turning Igbo into minority ethnic. if south east get 1 million casted vote will deactivate my nairaland account
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Foolishbuhari: 8:07pm On May 01, 2022
okeysoninv:
I wonder when my Igbo people will learn. The same man that asked us to do census and election is the person now canvassing vote for a northerner. watch out in years to come Nnamdi kanu will be canvassing vote for northerner after fooling everybody.

That time, I remember how census officials were attacked, even poured acid upon by MASSOB. Over a decade later, igbo people are complaining that figures up north, are inflated.

Fight for an igbo president, it's fellow them destroying their chances. See south east governors sabotaging Peter Obi and openly supporting Wike. I'm from the SS but I make it bold to say Peter Obi deserves to be president!

I hope the PDP delegates don't let the useless governors mislead them at the PDP primaries!
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by okeysoninv: 8:17pm On May 01, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

That time, I remember how census officials were attacked, even poured acid upon by MASSOB. Over a decade later, igbo people are complaining that figures up north, are inflated.

Fight for an igbo president, it's fellow them destroying their chances. See south east governors sabotaging Peter Obi and openly supporting Wike. I'm from the SS but I make it bold to say Peter Obi deserves to be president!

I hope the PDP delegates don't let the useless governors mislead them at the PDP primaries!
the earlier our people put all these useless groups calling Biafra to the dustbin of history. better for emancipation of Igbo land. those groups ipob , massob doesn't have interest of igbos at heart.
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Salubata(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2022
If your reference is on 2011 election results OP, I won't say you're deluded.

Since the use of card reader, the vote padding (over voting) done in South South and some South Eastern States has been exposed.

Those are the era of FAKE ELECTION RESULT.

Base your argument on election from 2015

1 Like

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by paramakina202: 8:47pm On May 01, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Regards!

Blame IPOB for voters apathy in Southeast.In 2011 SE states gave GEJ almost 6mln votes which is suppose to translate to 10mln votes today but rather we struggle to get 2.5mln votes last election.
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Karleb(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2022
Let's agree you are right.

It's only in North you see 1m votes to 50k votes, in South its different. The vote margin is always slim, no matter the party that wins the state.

This is why "North makes the president" is very very valid.

1 Like

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by chrisxxx(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2022
If you want to get the true population of the north let census be conducted same time in Nigeria and Niger Republic. That census should be for everyone and not having age barrier.
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Foolishbuhari: 10:56pm On May 01, 2022
Salubata:
If your reference is on 2011 election results OP, I won't say you're deluded.

Since the use of card reader, the vote padding (over voting) done in South South and some South Eastern States has been exposed.

Those are the era of FAKE ELECTION RESULT.

Base your argument on election from 2015

And 2015 results wasn't padded in buhari's favour? Over 60% of votes from the north which got him returned were not with the card reader but incidence form.

Same incidence forms which weren't used down south, even when the card readers failed! Who's the deluded one now?
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Foolishbuhari: 10:57pm On May 01, 2022
Karleb:
Let's agree you are right.

It's only in North you see 1m votes to 50k votes, in South its different. The vote margin is always slim, no matter the party that wins the state.

This is why "North makes the president" is very very valid.

Did you read the results I posted?
Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Tinubuadvocate: 11:04pm On May 01, 2022
Okay na. grin

1 Like

Re: More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax by Karleb(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Did you read the results I posted?

I don't know what exactly you expect me to see there.

But in '15 and 2019, North crowned the president and that's the point I'm proving.

Turn out in the SE has decreased over the years and I can't explain why but the northerns are never tired, of course something fishy is going on there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What President Jonathan Discussed With APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu / Anambra Police Arrest One Gunman That Burnt The Trailer Load Of Cows PHOTOS / IPOB, Not Responsible For Killings, Sit-at-home In Southeast - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.