Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Is It Wise Using A New Account To Solicit For Help On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Wise Using A New Account To Solicit For Help On Nairaland? (236 Views)

Just Found Out That Delaware Startups Can't Solicit For Investments / Please I Solicit For Your Vote To Win This Contest / All You Need To Know About VFD Bank App And How To Create New Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise Using A New Account To Solicit For Help On Nairaland? by SpyAC(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2022
Am not asking for help here, am talking based on some of our brothers here looking for financial help, don't you think that the trust will not be accepted?, I encourage anyone looking for financial help or any other help to use his normal account here, it helps, Dow many might insult you, but not all will ignore you. My opinion please. Have a wonderful ney month ahead of you and family.
Re: Is It Wise Using A New Account To Solicit For Help On Nairaland? by Zee0007: 5:06pm On May 01, 2022
Your point is correct but most people will be tagged names on this platform. I for one have an urgent need of about 5k but the problem is, how will I communicate that without being backlash. I was thinking of opening a new account to solicit for help but now I know better. I was in the reading club until I decided to open my main account.

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day / God Will Kill All Scammers / Design, Supply And Installation Of Cold Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.