Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,920 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB (4486 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos / Couple Who Were Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by mrfarouq(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2022
Good evening ,
Do you guys remember that Female Pte Soldier that was flying with that MWO. They were killed by IPOB on their way to IMO for their wedding. It’s so painful, this country is turning something else.
Almighty God will continue to guide and protect us all.

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by LeoDeKing: 5:25pm On May 01, 2022
angry
Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by illicit(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2022
shocked
Damn my fiancee is from Imo and Abia

I guess I have to ditch her right now

3 Likes

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by yanabasee(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2022
Simon Ekpa..... I hope you are happy seeing this....

This is why I don't feel pity for NK.... His case is not even this brutal.... but I don't pity him....

If the Nigerian government ever get to arrest this Ekpa, he will have to face firing squad...

12 Likes

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by soberdrunk(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2022
angry
Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by FuckDModz: 5:36pm On May 01, 2022
Why were they killed?

How do you know who killed them?

There's nothing from your picture that shows it was taken in Imo state.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by 27Pushing30: 5:37pm On May 01, 2022
All I can do is SMH
Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by ghboy83: 5:42pm On May 01, 2022
Jesus
Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by ghboy83: 5:43pm On May 01, 2022
How can human being be that cruel.
Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Afamsi: 5:43pm On May 01, 2022
Ipob are wild animals. May God punish them for every blood they shed

1 Like

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Neddstark: 5:47pm On May 01, 2022
I thought this was a normal fake news. Jeez this is real. RIP, Nigerian Army, please do justice.

3 Likes

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Neddstark: 5:51pm On May 01, 2022
FuckDModz:
Why were they killed?

It is obvious they were killed for being soldiers. Please if you are a government officer, hide your identity anywhere in the East. Na beg i dey beg you. This brainwashing is becoming something else.

18 Likes

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 01, 2022
God is kukuma watching all of us, where is Caliph Shekau today , who remembers him.. Las Las we would all die, the wicked shall have no peace.
RIP to the officers.

4 Likes

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by AK481(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2022
Barbaric terrorist.
Those camp needs heavy bombardment
Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by triple996(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2022
Animals
This is d gift kanu brought to the east angry

6 Likes

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Creamypie(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2022
We warned our eastern brothers at the very beginning. Don't give ipob activities chance, cos it would be one something else, they refused, now, see u.g m, ESN, more so Ipoh will deny involvement in these killings. If I dey law enforcement in d east, we all go pull out, restricting our functions to only government buildings and government house, make ESN, u g.m dey rule d people. Nothing concern us when people report any crime. I no Go give them face .meanwhile 10 yrs for KANU in prison. KANU will remain in prison for more than 10 years, forget all the court cases and lawyers standing for hin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Houserentprob(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2022
This so bad
Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Cholls(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2022
My brother the picture doesn't look like them tho....but, mehn. These are human being for God sake. Whyyyyyyyyyy!

1 Share

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by mecussey(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2022
Nigeria is gone... Killing was not enough na to cut the head join. Somehow nobody is shouting graphic again, it is now a norm... Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Odin13: 6:52pm On May 01, 2022
When army start killing

They fools will come online to shout innocent people , Fulani, Buhari, yoruba .. blahs

Wetin be this people offense

Igbos oh.. killing their fellow igbos military personnel

Tufia for igbo people and their useless Biafra

IGBOS please explain to the world how this killings will give Una Biafra

Wisdom is departing daily from igboland .. and you will see their online ekuke and bingos barking like idioic dogs and fools they’re ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by drmuchin: 7:26pm On May 01, 2022
Gory sight to behold
What evidence to show it is IPOB?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by lordchiz(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2022
Chaiiiiiii.....this engagement photo of them I remembered so well.....
Why is Ipob misbehaving this way?
Killing sweet couple in a dastardly way!
Am starting to hate their activity...
How can they kill their own like this!
This is nonsense!
In my own state....
So as I get Air force person for my family....dem go wan Kpai am if e enter east!
Okay naaaaa.....make dem even attempt am.....we go burn in hell together!

3 Likes

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Taba21: 7:38pm On May 01, 2022
mrfarouq:
Good evening ,
Do you guys remember that Female Pte Soldier that was flying with that MWO. They were killed by IPOB on their way to IMO for their wedding. It’s so painful, this country is turning something else.

South East is cursed region.
I pity any tribes visiting there for anything.
Imagine a tribe that is worse than boko haram and co,

4 Likes

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Taba21: 7:41pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:
Simon Ekpa..... I hope you are happy seeing this....

This is why I don't feel pity for NK.... His case is not even this brutal.... but I don't pity him....

If the Nigerian government ever get to arrest this Ekpa, he will have to face firing squad...

Sharap all of you were rejoicing by the mentioned of ESN, unknown gunmen all of you will collect

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Taba21: 7:42pm On May 01, 2022
FuckDModz:
Why were they killed?

Bastard continue defending evildoers and be hoping to rule Nigeria in your dream.
Animals tribe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by yanabasee(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2022
Taba21:

Sharap all of you were rejoicing by the mentioned of ESN, unknown gunmen all of you will collect

You sound stupid and worthless ....

Who was rejoicing?

Seems you are automatically losing your senses ...
Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by minasi4841: 7:44pm On May 01, 2022
mrfarouq:
Good evening ,

But boko haram are also doing it in the North
Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Taba21: 7:44pm On May 01, 2022
Afamsi:
Human beings are turning wild. Wow

Stop generalized human being instead say it as it is Igbo are animals
Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Conner44: 7:47pm On May 01, 2022
No proof ipob did it

No proof it’s the same people in the picture

No proof this happened in the east

No proof of anything at all except some people being killed extrajudicially and their parts harvested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Taba21: 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
Odin13:
When army start killing

They fools will come online to shout innocent people , Fulani, Buhari, yoruba .. blahs

Wetin be this people offense

Igbos oh.. killing their fellow igbos military personnel

Tufia for igbo people and their useless Biafra

IGBOS please explain to the world how this killings will give Una Biafra

Wisdom is departing daily from igboland .. and you will see their online ekuke and bingos barking like idioic dogs and fools they’re ..

Only a foolish tribes will keep visiting the doom south east
Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Taba21: 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
drmuchin:
Gory sight to behold
What evidence to show it is IPOB?

See another bastard here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by Taba21: 7:50pm On May 01, 2022
lordchiz:
Chaiiiiiii.....this engagement photo of them I remembered so well.....
Why is Ipob misbehaving this way?
Killing sweet couple in a dastardly way!
Am starting to hate their activity...
How can they kill their own like this!
This is nonsense!
In my own state....
So as I get Air force person for my family....dem go wan Kpai am if e enter east!
Okay naaaaa.....make dem even attempt am.....we go burn in hell together!

You guys have not yet see a thing this is just the beginning as last everyone will collect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killer Insect SOS Alert Is Fake And Not Real / Criminal Beaten And Beheaded On New Year's Eve (graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Refused To Go For Renewal (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.