Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) (49208 Views)

Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Governor Akeredolu Sings For Wole Soyinka, Others, Performs For Them (Video) / Soyinka, Others Are Blackmailers, Revolution Won’t Be Tolerated – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by iamme1234(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2022
Nwaotu10:

Almost all the time.
I'm currently sitting at home now.

There is holiday today
So you will currently seat at home
Kanu is going to rot in prison for all atrocities he committed
Sunday is enjoying freedom
You see say na yoruba dey rule the country
Buhari is there as figure head.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by Reference(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2022
iamme1234:

Yes yoruba nation is not dead
The yorubas are the most cordinated ethnic socio group.
We don't fight anyhow
We will achieve the yoruba nation with diplomacy.
We won't kill anyone
Nor uses unknown gun men to finished
Ourselves
Like play like play we would get there.
We too get sense.
Once tinubu is there una igbos go wail tire
Long live yorubas nation
Who nor go no go know.

Na so.
But not even a whisper about restructuring or self determination..... from the top of the hills to the darkest depths of despair..... not even a whimper??....hmmm...
Just cannot see how injustice can be conquered without assertion.
I am sorry but you simply do not negotiate 1000 years of slavery and subjugation.
It will NEVER happen that way.... NEVER.
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:58am On May 02, 2022
carl90:
All well and good.
However,while going for your yoruba nation,don't come close to Lagos.
Don't touch Lagos.
That's no man's land o .....

Yes, since Lagos was developed by developers, it is part of Biafra na.
So they should just carry it to the SE.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by dalass(f): 9:09am On May 02, 2022
paramakina202:

Because they are not killing their people or force them to sit at home every monday because of Sunday Igboho?

Don't mind him... They think it is only by unleashing vawulence that they can get things done... They don't understand that strategic planning is most important to taking up arms.. Which should be the last resort.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by naija4life247: 9:12am On May 02, 2022
Malory:
Meaning Yoruba nation is dead and buried?

No, it means your brain is dead and buried.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by TimShollay: 9:15am On May 02, 2022
Where is the picture?
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by naija4life247: 9:16am On May 02, 2022
Mickykarim:
An atheist talking about and taking advantage of religion that glorifies the almighty God. To God be the glory.

NOW, TO LURING THE RECKLESS NEOPHYTE TO PERFIDY, SEEMS DESPICABLE.

For the Prof. Who repudiated balkanization of Nigeria supporting and encouraging another towards secession is the height of hypocrisy.

Whatever you have started smoking, stop it before it sends you to the psychiatric hospital.

This was how those before you started, now they are at the psychiatric hospital
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by caye(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2022
Mickykarim:
@Amotolongbo.

Go ask Wole Soyinka the question about what makes him a del confessed atheist. Problem is most of you who wants and wish to make contributions are mostly IGNORANT of what you venture into in your inner minds.

I AM TOO SURE Wole Soyinka YOU GLORIFIES SO MUCH, HAPPENED ATHEIST.

Woke Soyinka is a devotee of the African Traditional Religion of Obatala.
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by softy(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2022
Mickykarim:
An atheist talking about and taking advantage of religion that glorifies the almighty God. To God be the glory.

For the Prof. Who repudiated balkanization of Nigeria supporting and encouraging another towards secession is the height of hypocrisy.

How does that SOURCE of terrorism as a pandemic glorifies Almighty God?
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by headbasher96(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2022
Well all i see is tribalistic bigots we the youths of nigeria cant put our heads together
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by softy(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2022
oweman:

That dont remove the fact he is a criminal facing justice in Benin republic !
How is he a criminal?

So Nnamdi Kanu is also a criminal?
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 9:36am On May 02, 2022
Prof. Wole Soyinka and drama Sha. grin
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by softy(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2022
Nwaotu10:
We no longer hear a thing about YORUBA NATION.
Cowards grin grin

Ojuju Ojukwu who ran away in skirt was not a coward ?

You these little children just wake up from wrong side of bed and decides to open your mouth waaaaaaaah, vomitting rubbish from your deluded akpu brain. I am not surprised, bunch of itiboribo!

You dare called a Yoruba Nation Coward?

To educate you, Yoruba Nation don't settle a cause in Yoruba culture by
1. Chest beating
2. Unnecessary Noise
3. Killing our fellow yoruba men
4. Disturbing free flow of economic activities
5. Destroying our cultural values and upright elders.

These are some of the reasons some of other tribes, especially Ndi Alaigbo
live among us in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, and Ondo States without any problem. So don't start what you can not FINISH.
Look into dictionary for literal meaning of coward and how to use it contextually.

Pls, grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 9:54am On May 02, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

Do you call christians as jesus worshipper?

Do you call muslims allah worshiper?

The correct term is Isese.

Wole Soyinka is an Onisese (believer in Isese religion).

Oga, what's the meaning of Allah?
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 02, 2022
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by lokho(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2022
Mickykarim:

IS THAT ALL?

With all these epistles of yours, how many likes did you now get from nairalanders?

OPONU!!!
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2022
SwissMass:
See how Yoruba people coordinate themselves in orderly manner, even a professor, a Nobel laureate, identify with struggle for freedom, but in the other side of the south, the south east is death awakening, blood flowing everywhere, even traditional rulers are victims of the monsters, they are killed, if they are lucky they will be dump in the market place naked, or they will eaten by IPOB miscreants and cannibals
. One reason I respect the Yoruba. The calmness but very firm

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by od501: 10:19am On May 02, 2022
dododawa1:
Yoruba is one unlike them.

Remind me how Igboho was arrested again. Oness koo
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by Ten06(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2022
Bubu can as well go and break the fast with his brothers in lake Chad.
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 02, 2022
SwissMass:
See how Yoruba people coordinate themselves in orderly manner, even a professor, a Nobel laureate, identify with struggle for freedom, but in the other side of the south, the south east is death awakening, blood flowing everywhere, even traditional rulers are victims of the monsters, they are killed, if they are lucky they will be dump in the market place naked, or they will eaten by IPOB miscreants and cannibals

Dude don't be naive. They are only commiserating with him to show support and advise him to play low. The truth is freedom is not gotten by eye service and diplomacy you have to take it. I do not support IPOB but Soyinka's visit should not be misconstrued that he is backing the struggle.
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2022
To celebrate the holidays, I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig !
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Igboho is far better than that rabid animal in DSS detention. Both of them can't even be compared in any way.Am Igbo,but Igboho is thousand times better than that rabid animal in DSS detention.
He was at home,championing the fight for Yoruba people and their well-being, while the rabid animal in DSS detention was fighting from the back,in his bedroom in London.

How is Igboho better he was detained in another country and started singing another tune. The other one was extradited to Nigeria and still maintained his stance more so that The Nigerian government is playing calm not to have anything happen to him in detention. Look am not supporter of IPOB, but you don't negotiate freedom, you take it, so a true freedom fighter stands for what he believes and is unwavering.
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by BigTableShaker(f): 10:45am On May 02, 2022
SwissMass:

Chaii..

Ipob now eat corpse?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by basadenet: 10:53am On May 02, 2022
The story is a thrash because no pictures or videos to substantiate the claim.
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:57am On May 02, 2022
USELESS AETHEIST PROFESSOR,WHAT GOOD HAVE YOUEVER CONTRIBUTED TO NIGERIA,APART FROM PEDDALING INCITING COMMENTS TO CAUSE VIOLENCE AMONG IGNORAMUS YOUTHS? angry
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 12:12pm On May 02, 2022
SwissMass:

Wait till the ‘owners of Nigeria’ start taking your so called agitation seriously! They’re picking their battles according to which they see as most threatening to their ATM that is ‘one Nigeria’, and for now the Igboho-led agitation for Oduduwa…and even the Fulani herdsmen/bandits/terrorists all take a backseat to Mazi Kanu and IPOB!

So quit acting so smug!
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2022
But I thought yoruba people said that they did not send him to do what his doing when he was in prison, how come now defending him

Yoruba people na wao una fear fear no get boundary.
I fear una bunch of betrayals
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by Mickykarim: 12:29pm On May 02, 2022
Except you did not indicate where when and at which location and or forum, the Yoruba people asked to be led by a recalcitrant brigand once POLITICAL THUG to secede.
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by Asswipemod: 12:43pm On May 02, 2022
uBuNiT:

Who introduced children like you to public forum to talk rubbish ?

If you ever condemned ESN/IPOB, may natural death elude you.

There goes another one.
Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by pharmaking: 12:45pm On May 02, 2022
Ramadan is as good as any other season to express non-denominational solidarity,” added the Professor

Wole my man
Sunday my man
Oshibajo my man
Tinubu my man
APC my party.

God bless Yoruba nation worldwide.

Some people's father, brother and son is still languishing in DSS custody wearing one cloth for months.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2022
Soyinka one Nigeria Problem, he campaign for Buhari in 2015 since dem i no take am serious again....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video / Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.