Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How To Subscribe To Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9mobile Night Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Subscribe To Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9mobile Night Plan (813 Views)

Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Add Numbers To Airtel Family And Friends 2019 / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Subscribe To Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9mobile Night Plan by Pijokoo: 8:12pm On May 01, 2022
I guess if you are reading this blog post you are interested in the viral night plan bundle, and you would like to know how you can subscribe to it.

So if this is the reason you are here or any other related to this topic then you are in the right place, just stick to this article to the very end.

We know data rates can be high and we don't have enough funds to purchase our desired bundle and we can't do without accessing the net.

There might even be games, music, videos, digital courses, and files with huge capacity that we would like to download, but we don't want to make use of our data balance.

The best option here is subscribing to a night plan bundle and all those your needs and problems concerning data are all solved easily.

The Airtel, MTN, Glo, And 9mobile night plan allows their respective users to enjoy low tariff internet during midnight for a very low fee.

Airtel users can access Airtel night plans from midnight to 6 am the following morning. and can make use of the data bundle to surf anything on the internet.

This data bundle being offered for a very low amount, can be used to carry out your normal Internet activities such as browsing, downloading and social media.

All you have to do is wait till noon, then type in the code for the night plan bundle on your preferred network, then activate this.

After seeing a lot of people asking how they can subscribe to the night plan bundle on Airtel, MTN, Glo, And 9mobile, we decided to come to their aid with a guide on this topic.

So let's get started on this article on how you can subscribe to the Airtel, MTN, Glo, and 9mobile night plan balance.

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-subscribe-to-airtel-mtn-glo-and-9mobile-night-plan/
Re: How To Subscribe To Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9mobile Night Plan by duro4chang(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2022
Airtel night sub is a scam!

1 Like

Re: How To Subscribe To Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9mobile Night Plan by Pijokoo: 11:46pm On May 01, 2022
duro4chang:
Why you say so nah
Re: How To Subscribe To Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9mobile Night Plan by donbenie(m): 6:54am On May 02, 2022
duro4chang:
Real scam my brother..
Pijokoo:
Why you say so nah
When they don't allow you to know how much you got for your subscription?
Pay for 500Mb and the thing runs out on you downloading a 350Mb movie..
And don't tell me other apps ate it up..
It doesn't happen with MTN..
For MTN..
Those ones are another set of robbers..
You will subscribe for data and you wouldn't be able to make use of it,until it expires..
Set of ROGUES!

1 Like

Re: How To Subscribe To Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9mobile Night Plan by Pijokoo: 7:33am On May 02, 2022
donbenie:
Real scam my brother..When they don't allow you to know how much you got for your subscription?
Pay for 500Mb and the thing runs out on you downloading a 350Mb movie..
And don't tell me other apps ate it up..
It doesn't happen with MTN..
For MTN..
Those ones are another set of robbers..
You will subscribe for data and you wouldn't be able to make use of it,until it expires..
Set of ROGUES!
omo MTN na better thief.. their 250 MB be like 100mb.. anytime I want do night plan I dey use second dormant sim.. unless I know go know when like 1.5gb don comot for my network providers really dey rip Nigerians

1 Like

Re: How To Subscribe To Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9mobile Night Plan by duro4chang(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2022
Pijokoo:
Why you say so nah
On Friday/ Saturday night I did 1GB sub. I wanted to download a video of 87MG I tell you I couldn't do download it before the 1Gig got finished. This is not the first time . I will never do airtel night sub again. It is a scam.

1 Like

Re: How To Subscribe To Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9mobile Night Plan by eskorelvis: 7:40pm On May 02, 2022
duro4chang:

I dey with u bruh. Nothing d NCC is doing to curb these network providers
One wud sub 1gb nite plan and can't download 600mb file when there's no background app eating into d data or anything

2 Likes

Re: How To Subscribe To Airtel, MTN, Glo And 9mobile Night Plan by Pijokoo: 12:45am On May 03, 2022
eskorelvis:

I dey with u bruh. Nothing d NCC is doing to curb these network providers
One wud sub 1gb nite plan and can't download 600mb file when there's no background app eating into d data or anything
God go survive person and things dey get tighter as days goes by

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Freepods 4 Review - You Won't Believe Your Ears / Do You Sell Used Phones? / How To Factory Reset Itel 2160 Without Knowing The Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.