Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) (30290 Views)

Obiano Commissions UltraModern Awka City Stadium, Awka (Pictures). / Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures / Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 02, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
Skull miners and their cousins from sahara desert should stay away from Eastern Region.
wetin yoruba wan find for cursed land??

This happened today anyways

Check the comments of those terrorist sympathizers

Re: Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 02, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
Skull miners and their cousins from sahara desert should stay away from Eastern Region.

Re: Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) by RacistProudIgbo: 10:07am On May 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:

Cursed land that is more developed and with mineral resource that your under developed cursed region lack, no you have nothing to find in the land of people who has already colonised your region, only selling your useless agbo you can't compete in the land of wise men.

Foolish slave.
Re: Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 03, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Cursed land that is more developed and with mineral resource that your under developed cursed region lack, no you have nothing to find in the land of people who has already colonised your region, only selling your useless agbo you can't compete in the land of wise men.

Foolish slave.
how do I explain to my unborn kids that oyo states generated 69billion while the whole alaigbo generated 29b as vat in 2021

Compare your shit hole to a region that generates 561b
Re: Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) by RacistProudIgbo: 3:16pm On May 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
how do I explain to my unborn kids that oyo states generated 69billion while the whole alaigbo generated 29b as vat in 2021

Compare your shit hole to a region that generates 561b

Ewudu education, you generated it through skull mining still poverty won't stop your people from skull mining that they sold as cheap as 5000 naira just to eat and your region is competing with fulanis in terms of development, I advise you to check your grand fathers grave regular to know if his skull is there, easterners already purchased Lagos the no man's land and you are here feeling funky, from Asaba to PH Ala Igbo is doing great go and die parasite. Who calculated the bogus IGR, I hope it's not your forged nysc former minister of economy.

Go and sleep, when we talk about states with business, your local Oyo is no where to be found, you guys are not creative to make money. You are behind from Waec to Jamb, when did Afonja got sense.

Get lost with the busted lies.
Re: Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 03, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Ewudu education, you generated it through skull mining still poverty won't stop your people from skull mining that they sold as cheap as 5000 naira just to eat and your region is competing with fulanis in terms of development, I advise you to check your grand fathers grave regular to know if his skull is there, easterners already purchased Lagos the no man's land and you are here feeling funky, from Asaba to PH Ala Igbo is doing great go and die parasite. Who calculated the bogus IGR, I hope it's not your forged nysc former minister of economy.

Go and sleep, when we talk about states with business, your local Oyo is no where to be found, you guys are not creative to make money. You are behind from Waec to Jamb, when did Afonja got sense.

Get lost with the busted lies.
i don’t argue with senseless ipob dunce.
Many of your tribemen would read your comments and laugh at your stupidity.who knws if you you inherit that from your father??

Anyways,shalom
Re: Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) by RacistProudIgbo: 4:50pm On May 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
i don’t argue with senseless ipob dunce.
Many of your tribemen would read your comments and laugh at your stupidity.who knws if you you inherit that from your father??

Anyways,shalom

Your own worthless father that you have no regard for, after mining his skull your life remain like that gbenga.
Re: Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 03, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Your own worthless father that you have no regard for, after mining his skull your life remain like that gbenga.
everyone knws okoros have no respect for there elders.

Who knws if you wake your father up with kicks

I doubt if he his alive self cos his body might have been cannibalized .

Hey ipob dunce,don’t quote me if you don’t want to be unfortunate.

Shalom
Re: Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) by RacistProudIgbo: 5:24pm On May 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
everyone knws okoros have no respect for there elders.

Who knws if you wake your father up with kicks

[s]I doubt if he his alive self cos his body might have been cannibalized .[/s]

Hey ipob dunce,don’t quote me if you don’t want to be unfortunate.

Shalom

I don't give a rat about ipod or shiit like that, but I respect my fathers skull, where is your father skull at?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash / Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet / Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.