Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants (808 Views)

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants by NdiIgbo2023: 9:54pm On May 01, 2022
Their Intents are clear. Let's use our head come 2023.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants by NdiIgbo2023: 9:57pm On May 01, 2022
The bag of rice will surely finish sooner but the IT know-how will help buy me a house and a better life.

5 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants by Aonkuuse(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2022
No matter how you guys try to sell these recycled politicians, it won't work. What is Obi's achievement in Education or ICT when he was governor of Anambra Atiku and Tinubu are no good candidates either.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants by ifex370(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2022
Aonkuuse:
No matter how you guys try to sell these recycled politicians, it won't work. What is Obi's achievement in Education or ICT when he was governor of Anambra Atiku and Tinubu are no good candidates either.

Check Anambras performance in jamb and waec

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants by ThEGodFaThEr133: 11:09pm On May 01, 2022
I swear to Allah! This Tinubu na badt guy. He's sharing bags of rice to northerners but shares 25cl bottle of ororo to my Yoruba people. There's God o!.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants by Tinubuadvocate: 11:13pm On May 01, 2022
Igbo presidency will never be realistic in this country. Someone sharing 5 laptop to about 500k students compare to other people that have trained many people. And the people they trained training other people. You people should stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants by liftedud(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2022
Am not a supporter of any of them but when you want to criticize do it well, the pics of Peter Obi was when he was governor and donated IT tools to school, also check pics of Tinubu when he was governor and compare
Re: This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants by Wazobia2216: 11:27pm On May 01, 2022
The food wey them don use take steal another person destiny grin grin

God a beg give Nigerians sense this time around

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants by Jostoman: 12:48am On May 02, 2022
Obi is the right choice for 2023
Re: This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants by Nobody: 1:23am On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbo presidency will never be realistic in this country. Someone sharing 5 laptop to about 500k students compare to other people that have trained many people. And the people they trained training other people. You people should stop making noise.
Igbos have made Obi into a propaganda. They have fallen into the trap of Nigerian who simply enjoy torturing them. After Obi's failure we await what the Igbo next narrative will be.
Re: This Picture Shows The Clear Difference In Purpose Among 2023 Aspirants by dele1727: 1:33am On May 02, 2022
Please note that its is not everyone that forgets easily ....

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) / Please Guys I Lost My WAEC Id Card / I Congratulate Shehu Sani For Securing Two Votes Only In Pdp Gov Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.