Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

The Real Cause Of Actress Chinedu Bernard Death Finally Revealed (photos+video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Real Cause Of Actress Chinedu Bernard Death Finally Revealed (photos+video) (686 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead / IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Cause Of Actress Chinedu Bernard Death Finally Revealed (photos+video) by 9jaspice: 12:27am On May 02, 2022
The real cause of the death of actress Chinedu Bernard has been Revealed and it seems the actor didn't know her death will be anytime soon. My her soul rest in peace.

CLICK BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pGiJqK2_LU

(1) (Reply)

Police Should Pick Whitemoney – Fans Reacts To New Song / Bbnaija Season 7: I Hate My Life – Beauty Cries Out / “annie Idibia Is An Enabler, Stop Having Pity For Her” – Bisi Alimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.