Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,440 members, 7,853,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Rama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rama (404 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: President Buhari To Visit South African President Cyril Rama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rama by aminulive: 7:36am On May 02, 2022
p
Re: Rama by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:37am On May 02, 2022
grin
I'm 100% sure the Governor of lagos normally pay Tinubu monthly salary. Jagaban money no dey finish. He will use money to trick many! My advise is collect the goodies but still dont vote him. Its your money he took from you and he is giving back to you in crumbs in anticipation to finally loot the country even more than Abacha record.

Im arahia mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rama by SwissMass: 7:38am On May 02, 2022
Alright
Re: Rama by Zee0007: 7:38am On May 02, 2022
All for power. Charity not born from human sympathy. cry

1 Like

Re: Rama by muyico(m): 7:44am On May 02, 2022
Man belle is his god! I didnt c any in area."ibi o ba pin akara de.ni o jo de"
Re: Rama by Reality3080: 7:45am On May 02, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
grin
I'm 100% sure the Governor of lagos normally pay Tinubu monthly salary. Jagaban money no dey finish. He will use money to trick many! My advise is collect the goodies but still dont vote him. Its your money he took from you and he is giving back to you in crumbs in anticipation to finally loot the country even more than Abacha record.

Im arahia mehn
u are just like d p of pneumonia.
Re: Rama by Nonexisting: 7:46am On May 02, 2022
The sacks of rice have his campaign pictures abi.

Re: Rama by omowolewa: 7:48am On May 02, 2022
Wetin GE do for Easter?
Re: Rama by effort1: 7:49am On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
u are just like d p of pneumonia.
So, distributing food means he will be a good president?

No, it only means he is taking advantage of the poverty his likes have pushed Nigerians into.

For all you know, his food distribution may even be a ritual.

1 Like

Re: Rama by Reality3080: 8:23am On May 02, 2022
effort1:

So, distributing food means he will be a good president?

No, it only means he is taking advantage of the poverty his likes have pushed Nigerians into.

For all you know, his food distribution may even be a ritual.
even abroad they call it relief material cos even in d USA that many of u scream n shout we have d homeless n not everyone is rich so calm down.

U believe it's rituals but it's not rituals when ikpeazu is giving your mother's 1 tuber of yam,it's not rituals when women are given 500 naira after delivery.

The problem with u igbos is that u focus more on criticising another person to d extent that u don't care if your house is burning.

Ikpeazu is oweing people 34 months salary that 2 months less than 3 years but there's noting bad in it since u all can insult tinubu from morning till night
Re: Rama by effort1: 10:27am On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
even abroad they call it relief material cos even in d USA that many of u scream n shout we have d homeless n not everyone is rich so calm down.

And in abroad, they paste the name of politicians on the bag, Abi? Dumb reasoning.

Compare Nigeria economy to that of USA between 2015 and today and quit deceiving yourself.

U believe it's rituals but it's not rituals when ikpeazu is giving your mother's 1 tuber of yam,it's not rituals when women are given 500 naira after delivery.
What you don't understand is more than what you understand. And may you never understand. Amen.

The problem with u igbos is that u focus more on criticising another person to d extent that u don't care if your house is burning.
I've noticed one trend among you Tinubu idiots. You think everyone not deceived by Tinubu's lies must be automatically Igbos. Since you've decided to be dumb, I will leave you to continue in that Dumbness. May you never recover.

Ikpeazu is oweing people 34 months salary that 2 months less than 3 years but there's noting bad in it since u all can insult tinubu from morning till night

Ikpeazu, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Danjuma Goje, Buhari, uzodinma, Yahaya Bello, etc. What's the difference among them? A corrupt politician is a corrupt politician, irrespective of tribe. But I guess your brain is too dumb and empty to reason that out.

1 Like

Re: Rama by Reality3080: 10:35am On May 02, 2022
effort1:

And in abroad, they paste the name of politicians on the bag, Abi? Dumb reasoning.

Compare Nigeria economy to that of USA between 2015 and today and quit deceiving yourself.

What you don't understand is more than what you understand. And may you never understand. Amen.

I've noticed one trend among you Tinubu idiots. You think everyone not deceived by Tinubu's lies must be automatically Igbos. Since you've decided to be dumb, I will leave you to continue in that Dumbness. May you never recover.

Ikpeazu, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Danjuma Goje, Buhari, uzodinma, Yahaya Bello, etc. What's the difference among them? A corrupt politician is a corrupt politician, irrespective of tribe. But I guess your brain is too dumb and empty to reason that out.

your father is an idiot.

If your father see tinubu today he will prostrate with his beards touching d ground
Re: Rama by effort1: 10:37am On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
your father is an idiot.

If your father see tinubu today he will prostrate with his beards touching d ground

Lolz. Typical of mentally dumb fools. When they can't defend their positions, they resolve to abusing people's fathers. Òpònú Ayíràdà. grin
Re: Rama by Reality3080: 10:51am On May 02, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. Typical of mentally dumb fools. When they can't defend their positions, they resolve to abusing people's fathers. Òpònú Ayíràdà. grin
if not that u are stupid,u can pass your message without insult but since u are empty n u believe u can bully me to submission by insulting me then I have no choice than to give it to u double

I repeat your father is an idiot
Re: Rama by effort1: 11:04am On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
if not that u are stupid,u can pass your message without insult but since u are empty n u believe u can bully me to submission by insulting me then I have no choice than to give it to u double

I repeat your father is an idiot

Your father too must be a dumb idiot. Looks like you got your dumbness from him. Like father like son.

So, your tribalism laden reply isn't an insult?

You must be too dumb to know anything.

Tinubu ass licker.

1 Like

Re: Rama by Reality3080: 11:07am On May 02, 2022
effort1:

Your father too must be a dumb idiot. Looks like you got your dumbness from him. Like father like son.

So, your tribalism laden reply isn't an insult?

You must be too dumb to know anything.

Tinubu ass licker.

your father will gladly lick tinubu ass if he has d chance
Re: Rama by effort1: 2:40pm On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
your father will gladly lick tinubu ass if he has d chance

You sound as if your father lives by licking people's asses. Well, not everyone can be like your dirty dog of a father.

(1) (Reply)

Take It To The Bank: Presidency Will Not Remain In The North After 2023 / Omokri Of Late Is Campaigning For Tunibu Indirect / Rotimi Makinde Hails Bisi Akande, Osoba In Reconciling South West APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.