Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Apostle Omotosho Releases Fresh Prophetic Alert On 2023 Presidency - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Omotosho Releases Fresh Prophetic Alert On 2023 Presidency (931 Views)

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Omotosho Releases Fresh Prophetic Alert On 2023 Presidency by Triton1996(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2022
Apostle Omotosho Releases Fresh Prophetic Alert on 2023 presidency, Kanu, Adeboye and Others 

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph has given fresh prophetic warning concerning the 2023 election in Nigeria.  The Prophetic Apostle as he is fondly called revealed that the APC presidential candidate will be full of intrigues and surprises. 

He also raised a prophetic alert on Nnamdi Kanu and some notable Christian leaders.

Here is a copy of the prophecy as released this morning:

PROPHECY ALERT 

~”THE WAYS OF GOD IS BEYOND HUMAN CALCULATIONS. I BLESS ALMIGHTY GOD WHO HAS SHOWN ME THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA ��. THANK GOD BECAUSE HE IS NOT A MAN (NUM. 23:19). LET ALSO PRAY FOR NNAMDI KALU DESPERATELY”.

~”WHO IS EXPECTED TO GET THE TICKET IN APC WILL BE DISAPPOINTED MASSIVELY AND I RECOMMEND THAT CHRISTIANS SHOULD GET INVOLVED IN POLITICS”.

~”LET ALL MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD LISTEN MORE TO PST. E. A. ADEBOYE, BISHOP DAVID O. OYEDEPO, APOSTLE EMMANUEL KURE AND PST. KUMUYI AND LET'S STOP ALL THIS UNNECESSARY ATTACKS ON THEM”.

#OTJSAWIT2022

https://www.facebook.com/omotoso.joseph

1 Share

Re: Apostle Omotosho Releases Fresh Prophetic Alert On 2023 Presidency by badaru911: 9:14am On May 02, 2022
Triton1996:
Apostle Omotosho Releases Fresh Prophetic Alert on 2023 presidency, Kanu, Adeboye and Others 

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph has given fresh prophetic warning concerning the 2023 election in Nigeria.  The Prophetic Apostle as he is fondly called revealed that the APC presidential candidate will be full of intrigues and surprises. 

He also raised a prophetic alert on Nnamdi Kanu and some notable Christian leaders.

Here is a copy of the prophecy as released this morning:

PROPHECY ALERT 

~”THE WAYS OF GOD IS BEYOND HUMAN CALCULATIONS. I BLESS ALMIGHTY GOD WHO HAS SHOWN ME THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA ��. THANK GOD BECAUSE HE IS NOT A MAN (NUM. 23:19). LET ALSO PRAY FOR NNAMDI KALU DESPERATELY”.

~”WHO IS EXPECTED TO GET THE TICKET IN APC WILL BE DISAPPOINTED MASSIVELY AND I RECOMMEND THAT CHRISTIANS SHOULD GET INVOLVED IN POLITICS”.

~”LET ALL MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD LISTEN MORE TO PST. E. A. ADEBOYE, BISHOP DAVID O. OYEDEPO, APOSTLE EMMANUEL KURE AND PST. KUMUYI AND LET'S STOP ALL THIS UNNECESSARY ATTACKS ON THEM”.

#OTJSAWIT2022

https://www.facebook.com/omotoso.joseph
.... Well, this doesn't look prophetic to me... Just mere words anybody can say..

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Again : Stephanie otobo drags apostle Suleman (pictures) / How God Revealed To Me This Deep Secrets Of The Underworld. / Israel-Palestine Conflict: Where Do You Stand As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.