Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,252 members, 7,864,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo (3413 Views)

Northern Nigeria- Hausa Before Fulani / Who Is The Most Traveled Nigerian President? Is It Buhari / UAE Awards President Buhari Most Traveled African President In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by duro4chang(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2022
Salvador1:
with dirtiness abi?
You are high on meth
Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by Salvador1: 3:50pm On May 02, 2022
duro4chang:
You are high on meth
ewedu must be speaking through you.
Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by duro4chang(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2022
Salvador1:
ewedu must be speaking through you.
You claimed we are dirty yet you are the one rushing to our land. We have nothing to do with God forgotten land. You should be ashame of yourself and your land if you still run to our land on daily basis. Without our dirty land you can succed. We do not need to go to your land before we succed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by Salvador1: 4:02pm On May 02, 2022
duro4chang:
You claimed we are dirty yet you are the one rushing to our land. We have nothing to do with God forgotten land. You should be ashame of yourself and your land if you still run to our land on daily basis. Without our dirty land you can succed. We do not need to go to your land before we succed.
you should be happy we are changing the face of una dirtiness.
But no matter how u wash a pig it must still go back to the mud.
Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by duro4chang(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2022
Salvador1:
You are all running away from your land and you think hu is good? No reasonable person will live in that God forsaken land. A day old baby is no more comfortable in your region. They are all eager to run out and they will still be the one complaining 'they hate us', 'they hate us' . Shame on you.
Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by duro4chang(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2022
Salvador1:
You can open and read the link below . I hope it will not give you high blood pressure. It is from Reno Omokri.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/02/why-yoruba-is-most-successful-tribe-in-nigeria-reno-omokri/
It is published today 03/05/2022
Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by plaindealer: 5:49pm On May 02, 2022
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by Murphyenemuwe: 2:16am On May 03, 2022
The southwest is the most developed region in the whole country. You only migrate to places that are better than your region that is why they hardly relocate to other regions. Check the numbers of western countries that travel to 3rd world countries then check the numbers of those that travel to the western countries from the 3rd world countries. The reason why Yorubas don't move around in the country lies in the answer.
Salvador1:
The most far place Yorubas have travelled is Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by TheSourcerer: 7:43am On May 03, 2022
Transcriber:
yes
Invictus Obi is Yoruba

That flat headed guy that sold a fake airport to Brazil is also Yoruba cheesy

Ori e lo daru
Random hello !
Don't forget to smile , it helps .smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by Salvador1: 8:00am On May 03, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
The southwest is the most developed region in the whole country. You only migrate to places that are better than your region that is why they hardly relocate to other regions. Check the numbers of western countries that travel to 3rd world countries then check the numbers of those that travel to the western countries from the 3rd world countries. The reason why Yorubas don't move around in the country lies in the answer.
oga shut up!
which one be southwest.
Just say lagos a no man land is the most developed region.
And we all know how Lagos came to it's status.
Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by Nobody: 8:04am On May 03, 2022
Salvador1:
oga shut up!
which one be southwest.
the population of your Igbo men in Ibadan is almost 2million

I went to the city yesterday,I saw lot of your sisters selling okrikas at ojoo market same as your brother selling swap phones

They rather die in SW than stay in alaigbo where unknown gum men would cannibalize their head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by Murphyenemuwe: 8:06am On May 03, 2022
A no man's land? By 2023 you lots will know it's some people's house. The implication of what you guys are doing would be disastrous. My only concerns is the few innocent ones in your midst
Salvador1:
oga shut up!
which one be southwest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by Salvador1: 8:10am On May 03, 2022
akinremiayomide:
the population of your Igbo men in Ibadan is almost 2million

I went to the city yesterday,I saw lot of your sisters selling okrikas at ojoo market same as your brother selling swap phones

They rather die in SW than stay in alaigbo where unknown gum men would cannibalize their head
at list they are doing legit business to better their life not some form of agberoism bandits collecting owoda in every street, or waiting for govt to deliver some scraps on your table.
Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by Salvador1: 8:13am On May 03, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
A no man's land? By 2023 you lots will know it's some people's house. The implication of what you guys are doing would be disastrous. My only concerns is the few innocent ones in your midst
are u from lagos?
Or are u trying to terrorize innocent people doing there business.

Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by Murphyenemuwe: 8:18am On May 03, 2022
Terrorize? Those south westerners are civil and exposed and that is the only thing that has delaying you guys from reaping from your foolery. You were allowed to settle in a strange land and you have the gut to say it's a no man's land. How are you different from the fulanis u accuse? I won't tell u to stop by next year you will know it's some people's land. But it will be too late cos most of you won't live afterwards
Salvador1:
are u from lagos?
Or are u trying to terrorize innocent people doing there business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by Nobody: 8:18am On May 03, 2022
Salvador1:
at list they are doing legit business to better their life not some form of agberoism bandits collecting owoda in every street, or waiting for govt to deliver some scraps on your table.
why didn’t they stay put in alaigbo??

O I forgot Monday is a sabbath day

1 Like

Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by Salvador1: 8:24am On May 03, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Terrorize? Those south westerners are civil and exposed and that is the only thing that has delaying you guys from reaping from your foolery. You were allowed to settle in a strange land and you have the gut to say it's a no man's land. How are you different from the fulanis u accuse? I won't tell u to stop by next year you will know it's some people's land. But it will be too late cos most of you won't live afterwards
tell me where Igbos fight with Yorubas in SW .
Igbos are peaceful people.
Doing their legit business without any help from govt. When will they have that time to fight u.
Oga hope u are not indirectly threatening a whole tribe out of hatred and envy else I will press the button.
Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by Transcriber: 9:34am On May 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:

Random hello !
Don't forget to smile , it helps .smiley
thanks

Nonsense must be countered

2 Likes

Re: The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo by TheSourcerer: 10:55am On May 03, 2022
Transcriber:
thanks

Nonsense must be countered
how's your day so far..?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Ranks Second In 15 Notable Alumni Of Chicago State University – Edur / Congrats To Onyesom Nwike. Nigeria's 1st Igbo FCT Minister / Abdulmutallab Returns To Court !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.