Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

That High Demand Skill Suitable For Corpers (working 2 Hours A Day) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / That High Demand Skill Suitable For Corpers (working 2 Hours A Day) (247 Views)

Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / Affordable Accommodation For Corpers Serving In Abuja / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That High Demand Skill Suitable For Corpers (working 2 Hours A Day) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 02, 2022
How you can earn more than 300k every month installing Car Trackers in 2 hours.

✅ What if I tell you that this is the most flexible and suitable skill you can acquire that would last a lifetime?

✅ What if I tell you that this is one skill that will not just change your life but keep you relevant and constantly highly sort after years to come.

We both know by now that getting an extra source of income that pays you nothing less than 200k every month is not a choice anymore, it is a MUST especially in our country.

You can also agree with me that the rate of insecurity in the country is insanely very high, and everybody is desperately looking for a way to protect their life and property.

And one of the most cherished properties people have is their Cars..
That is where you come in.

As a car tracker installer, you offer to protect one of people’s most cherished property.

And I can tell you for free, that people would beg you to take their money, if you offer to protect their most priced property.

⭕Do you know the best part of car tracker installation?

This is a skill that you can master easily in 2 weeks and start offering it as a service to: Big organizations, Government officials, Churches, Private bodies and hosts of others.

⭕Another amazing thing about tracker installation is:

✅ You can decide to work only on weekends or in your spare time and still make more than 200k every month.

✅ You don’t need any engineering knowledge

✅ You don’t even need any technical knowledge.

✅ You don’t need to know anything about cars.

✅ You don’t even need to know how to drive a car.

✅ Or even a university degree, or any school certificate at that.

You don’t need any experience or a school certificate…or any Technical or computer skills…You only need 3-4 hours a week… some cheap tools and a determination to increase your finances, to the level you don’t have to do complex Maths in your head before you spend money.

Now to answer the question crossing your mind right now:

HOW DO YOU NOW MAKE 300K A MONTH?

I was coming to this cause I know the question is the main koko.

Let me show you how;

FACT! You’re paid up to #40,000 for installing a car tracker in one car for only 2 hours.

Let’s Do the math;

40k for one installation, for the sake of this example, let’s say you do 2 installations in a day-

That is 2 x 40k… #80,000 in a day!

Then multiply that by 1 week…by 1 month.

Can you see where I'm headed?

Now Imagine what that extra extra cash from installing trackers would do for you…

✅You can finally become financially independent.

✅You can pay off all your debts and have much more to comfortably take care of yourself and your parents.

✅You can save like 100k every month to fund your ‘japa’ mission- or won’t you want to leave this country like others? And I tell you relocating abroad requires a lot of money.

✅You can comfortably settle your siblings school fees or even further your education(abroad maybe)

✅You can move to a new spacious apartment…

✅You can even start saving towards buying your own land and building your own house.
Or like me…buy your dream car or phone or laptop…

It is POSSIBLE for you to achieve all these, by working for just 2 hours installing car trackers.

This means- You can do this only on weekends if you wish. or do this as a part-time or side hustle, if that’s what works for you.

Remember, You don’t look for customers, you’re in hot demand as a car tracker in this country.

So when I say the demand for car tracker installers is crazily high, you now understand why.
That means more money to make as an installer.

The funny thing is that there are only a few tracker installers in the country.

People overlook this ‘on-a-regular’ money printing business and keep chasing after businesses that are over saturated{everybody is doing the same thing} that are not even in high demand.

Trust Nigerians, if one thing is working for someone, everybody wants to do the same thing.

…And that is why you might not have succeeded in the previous businesses that you did.
It’s saturated, everybody is doing it. 10 people fighting over 1 customer.

But with Car Tracker Installation; Customers look for you, your demand is high.

Omo as Corpers (yet to serve, serving, done with service), we need to TAKE CHARGE of our finances before, during and after service.

Car Tracker Installation is that one skill you've been looking for.

The side hustle to your side hustle.

Your "Go-to" for emergency funds or flex money for the weekend.

I've watched some people build sustainable Car Tracking Business from money they earned working as independent Installers....

If you keep waiting for the
Right Time.

- Right Opportunity.

- A Messiah to save you

- Assistance from others

- Confirmation

- Capital....

You would be waiting for a really long time.

Start yourself and Start where you are....

Make the best out of this month.

Learn a skill in 2 weeks.

Set yourself up for life.

You can contact me via WhatsApp (0-8-0-6-8-9-1-5-0-0-2).

(1) (Reply)

Your Money Back If U Don't Quit your job In 90 Days / Easy Way To Do NYSC Correction Of Name, Date Of Birth / I Choose Shoe Making Because Of My Love For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.