Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC (30084 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC / Shehu Sani Tackles Buhari, Jonathan Over ‘politicised’ N-power, SURE-P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by SolarKing1: 11:22am On May 02, 2022
OK.
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by Jostoman: 11:22am On May 02, 2022
Infact I will hate him forever.
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by Keziehenry(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2022
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by IgOga(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2022
Bogus headline but powerful advice
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by silibaba: 11:25am On May 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Jonathan can not go to Apc

I can bet my balls on that

Anyway let me just bet only one ball instead of the two because this politicians are damn funny at times....

According to a female friend of mine who is a nurse...she said you can still get your full erection and impregnate a woman with only one ball

Then na to use one take do Indomine and egg instead of keeping the two.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by Exceed15: 11:26am On May 02, 2022
GEj will loose Nigerians respect if he tries it.
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by Nobody: 11:26am On May 02, 2022
Any reasonable person should not even think of defecting to the ruling party....the suffering in the land is unprecedented...The dignity and goodwill that GEJ has will be forever tarnished if he does that.. Also the blood of all those who stood by him will forever be unhappy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by Nobody: 11:26am On May 02, 2022
Sule Lamido is loyal and strong at the same time,it is difficult to see a person who combine loyalty and bravery.

He fears none,and changes no party.

1 Like

Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by MossLuv: 11:27am On May 02, 2022
Relax. Goodluck Jonathan will never join APC. Never! I know he's too wise to be fool by his very enemy. APC just want to use him for campaign he can't get their ticket if he join.
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by nkemoma(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2022
Una know God

Jonah please go if them give you auto presido ticket...

To shame the drug baron and show all head slamming afonjas that they are nothing but wereys in the eyes of their Fulani lords

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by moneyissweet(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2022
All of you should go to hell and rot there.
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by RosyIsBlessed: 11:30am On May 02, 2022
Empty talk. It's entirely his decision to go wherever he choses. God made him not you or any political party. Didn't the PDP enjoy the dividends of his administration?
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by MtDave55: 11:33am On May 02, 2022
If jona try anything funny that resemble anything called defection then I will know na zombie he be.
How can same people who blackmailed you 7yrs ago will now come and be courting you and he is even entertaining the thought of allowing himself to be used for their selfish gain.

Your mumu never do?
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by sleezy106(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2022
Old heads was it not the same PDP within it's fold that work against the reelection of Jonathan.. go and seat down
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by Mexyz(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2022
If Jona knows what's good for him, he should hearken to the voice of the wise and remain where he is, if he decamps and don't get the APC ticket, that will be the end of his political career because Nigerians and his fellow politicians will so drag him in the mud.
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by yumlalosti: 11:37am On May 02, 2022
Ha
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by Awoleesu(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

If only Evil doers receive God's Wrath immediately, this life would have been a paradise. cool
Abi oooo... If those things worked, Buhari should be in severe pains by now!

1 Like

Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by Rebelutionary: 11:40am On May 02, 2022
Cantonese:
It is very necessary for Jonathan to go to APC. My reason is simply founded also in the acts of humiliation meted against him and his wife by APC and its principal promoters before and after the oelection of 2015.

I need to see the faces of the likes of Festus Keyamo, El Rufai, Saraki, BAT, Ngige, Rotimi Amaechi, etc. Would they remain in APC or decamp against to PDP.

Jagbajantis intete.
The way some of you concoct stuft sef...yyou want to see the faces of who and who? Do you know politicians at all? You actually believe it means anything to them if GEJ joins them? You will see them throwing hi 5 like nothing happened ojare...a case in point is Akpabio...who will ever believe he will decamp...see him today! It is you Nigerians that see this people as ENEMIES because you insult yourselves along party lines...Its Politics and its just about interest! Period!
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by PericomaNwankwo: 11:45am On May 02, 2022
It takes the one thing most of our politicians lack; Integrity.
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by Victerica(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2022
Jonathan no get sense ni?
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by Pastorsmile: 11:50am On May 02, 2022
With the way this people are pissing on on their pants, it's now clear that GJ will certainly win if he accepts to run
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by Sleekfingers: 11:55am On May 02, 2022
Pdp should give the mumu jonathan presidential ticket Na.......
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by dafeoroyo: 11:55am On May 02, 2022
Nigerians will continue to suffer until we really knows the definition of a typical Nigerian politician,this people have got no iota of a shame,is all about personal interest all over again and again...they don't give a dam about what u feel or say
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by CadetFrancis: 11:58am On May 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Anyway let me just bet only one ball instead of the two because this politicians are damn funny at times....

According to a female friend of mine who is a nurse...she said you can still get your full erection and impregnate a woman with only one ball
Lol
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by jrusky(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2022
Malory:
Well said. Jonathan has many things to lose if dare join the satanic party from the pit of hell

Infact let him try it first he will lost everything and same apc will assassinate him.

When devil want to destroy a man he will first make him deaf.
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by tonyson010(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

u cannot impregnate a woman with one. or try it and see.
Re: 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC by Bigchristo: 12:08pm On May 02, 2022
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/02/presidency-gods-wrath-waiting-sule-lamido-threatens-jonathan-over-defection-to-apc/
If Jonathan bow to such pressure it means his white garment of respect has been stained with mud water, only greed will make a politician so desperate to join forces with his enemies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP Candidates Defeat PDP Reps Members In Enugu’s Seven Constituencies / Friends, Associates Desert Fayose / IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.