Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

I’m Stronger Than Your Dad — Davido Tells Teebillz’s Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Stronger Than Your Dad — Davido Tells Teebillz’s Son (470 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Son , Jamjam Plays Golf / Hailey Adeleke Confirm Her Marlian Status As She Sing SOAPY With Her Dad, Davido / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Stronger Than Your Dad — Davido Tells Teebillz’s Son by ayloveit: 9:56am On May 02, 2022
Singer Davido recently took to social media with regular updates from his gym session for his fans and followers Interestingly, the singer was joined by his daughter’s best friend and Tiwa Savage’s son, Jamil Balogun During the singer’s routine, Jamil made a comment that quickly made Davido point out that he is much stronger than his dad, Teebillz

Singer Davido has resumed his gym activities and he flooded his Isntastory channel with videos from his recent session. This time around, the 30BG musician was not alone in the gym as he came along with his daughter’s best friend and singer Tiwa Savage’s son, Jamil Balogun.
Davido encouraged the little man and his friends to also do some heavy lifting appropriate for their ages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psYFUHu8ZgM

Re: I’m Stronger Than Your Dad — Davido Tells Teebillz’s Son by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2022
Home made

Sent him home.
Davido might have confirmed from the TOP of HIS MOTHER.
SO LETS ACCEPT THE RESULT N CONCLUSION REPORT FROM DAVID.

TRABAYE!

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Marries A$AP Rocky In ‘DMB’ Video / Davido React As He Share STAND STRONG Snippet Ft Chris Brown And First Single / PHOTOS: Kie Kie, Taaoma, Mr Macaroni And Broda Shaggi At AMVCA Brunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.