Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think (1123 Views)

Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline / Ibadan City Center Vs Aba City Center / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by OFFICIAL336: 10:07am On May 02, 2022
We are comparing Aba with Ilorin, Kwara State to show people that Aba is not as bad as people think, based on nigerian standard.

Let's get started.

Ilorin road tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hka7SFRdTco&t=360s

Drone coverage of Ilorin and history of ilorin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_yUkLEfmEs

Central part of ilorin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXrPwXNEj_M

Ilorin central post office area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB4wrcPhT_8&t=37s
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by OFFICIAL336: 10:09am On May 02, 2022
Aba, a city that was destroyed and razed to the ground during a 3-year deadly war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y39Pdt52Cc

This Video covers all parts of Aba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evphnbuGVYg

Aba city centre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ogjN0TQTY4&t=18s

Aba after heavy rainfall (busting the lies)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSl2qg6Zvtg

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by midolian(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2022
When you tell an Igbo man the truth about his evil ways, he is quick to point fingers at others in comparism. These people need to be studied as a curse course in school

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by SadiqBabaSani: 10:18am On May 02, 2022
Comparing Failure to Failure.
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by OFFICIAL336: 10:22am On May 02, 2022
midolian:
When you tell an Igbo man the truth about his evil ways, he is quick to point fingers at others in comparism. These people need to be studied as a curse course in school
So we should keep quiet when you people lie abi

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by Adejuwonhis(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2022
Oo u no show love oo where u go show for ilorin make I carry u waka for ilorin Shey aba Dey play ni
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by jazon(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2022
Mehnnnnn I cannot believe what I'm seeing...... If this video is not edited, Aba is miles ahead.

The only problem with Abia state is Roads. As for buildings...... Them try. Notice no brown roofs, and you hardly see bungalows.
Mind you, Aba is not a Capital city o! Them try.

Mods, this should be on frontpage

OAM4J, Mynd44 please

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by midolian(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

where is the lie? That Abia is underdeveRoped? Even if it is more deveroped than the filthiest slum in the world, it doesn't change the fact that Abia is currently where it should not be.

Abia should be bigger than a kerosene depot

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by OFFICIAL336: 10:40am On May 02, 2022
midolian:
where is the lie? That Abia is underdeveRoped? Even if it is more deveroped than the filthiest slum in the world, it doesn't change the fact that Abia is currently where it should not be.

Aba is not yet there, no doubt.

This is a city that is still healing from a war performing at the same level with those that didn't. That is the message.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by Transcriber: 10:42am On May 02, 2022
midolian:
exactly

They are too insecure!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by OFFICIAL336: 10:46am On May 02, 2022
jazon:
Mehnnnnn I cannot believe what I'm seeing...... If this video is not edited, Aba is miles ahead.

The only problem with Abia state is Roads. As for buildings...... Them try. Notice no brown roofs, and you hardly see bungalows.
Mind you, Aba is not a Capital city o! Them try.
This shot was taken after a heavy downpour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSl2qg6Zvtg

We are not there yet, but we are getting there one step at a time.

If the governor can be kind enough to fix the federal roads, Aba will be more open

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by Tinubuadvocate: 10:48am On May 02, 2022
Ilorin of which years please. Even me too I was in ilorin last week I was marveled at the rapid development ilorin are. When I saw ABA Gra i know you are going to be biased.
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by OFFICIAL336: 10:48am On May 02, 2022
Transcriber:
exactly

They are too insecure!
Keep crying yoruba man. Busting your lies is not insecurity

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by Transcriber: 10:49am On May 02, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Keep crying yoruba man. Busting your lies is not insecurity

grin
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by OFFICIAL336: 10:51am On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Ilorin of which years please. Even me too I was in ilorin last week I was marveled at the rapid development ilorin are.
Ilorin is developing rapidly. I can attest to that.

The message is Aba is also coming up and also doing great when compared to historic cities in the South
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by Danjikanbauchi: 10:52am On May 02, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

no mind the skull miner, what is still keeping them in peace is the hate they all shear against the Igbos.
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by Advocate500: 10:55am On May 02, 2022
midolian:
mumu comment, they should keep quiet while you discredit with every forms lies and propaganda abi? The will always remain, in as much as i will not like to hold brief for the unfortunate leadership structure south east have, i still believe no part of south west aside Lagos can be compared with any part of igboland.
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by Tinubuadvocate: 10:55am On May 02, 2022
Do you want to compare ilorin social life and road networks to that Aba. And moreover no GRa or okeoyi new Gra and flower garden in your picture. Also where Is herald?
OFFICIAL336:

Ilorin is developing rapidly. I can attest to that.

The message is Aba is also coming up and also doing great when compared to historic cities in the South
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by OFFICIAL336: 11:01am On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Do you want to compare ilorin social life and road networks to that Aba. And moreover no GRa or okeoyi new Gra and flower garden in your picture. Also where Is herald?
I am posting mostly the central parts of thee towns. Aba is more beautiful than what you already see.

The Aba GRA lies along the road if you are entering the city from the express, that is why I added it.

I didn't add any estate

The purpose of my threads is to showoff the quality If residential houses in Aba, relative to other cities.

These houses are not estate but where a typical resident or citizen lives in.

If I want to show off where our super rich lives in, I'll be comparing Umuahia our state capital instead of Aba
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by Tinubuadvocate: 11:06am On May 02, 2022
Then if that is the case you should have start capturing ilorin from airport road coming from lagos Also from offagarage you want to enter ilorin from kwara south. Anyway Aba is not a place someone can live .
OFFICIAL336:

I am posting mostly the central parts of thee towns. Aba is more beautiful than what you already see.

The Aba GRA lies along the road if you are entering the city from the express, that is why I added it.

I didn't add any estate
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by Lionnation: 11:08am On May 02, 2022
midolian:

The thread said aba not abia, Ilorin not Kwara, aba is not even a state capital, meanwhile illorin is a state capital
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by OFFICIAL336: 11:24am On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Then if that is the case you should have start capturing ilorin from airport road coming from lagos Also from offagarage you want to enter ilorin from kwara south. Anyway Aba is not a place someone can live .
The airport is not in the city centre but in the SW area. The city center is the area within the General post office.

Aba has better housing than Ilorin. In terms of serenity, I think Ilorin is better.

I wilk take Aba that saw war over Ilorin that didn't fight any civil war
Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by Tinubuadvocate: 11:28am On May 02, 2022
The joke is on you.
OFFICIAL336:

The airport is not in the city centre but in the SW area. The city center is the area within the General post office.

Aba has better housing than Ilorin. In terms of serenity, I think Ilorin is better.

I wilk take Aba that saw war over Ilorin that didn't fight any civil war

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by alanto: 11:31am On May 02, 2022
LoL. After the comparison you go still enter night bus go ilorin, work for a few years to gather money so you go invite the rest of your family. Na God bless SW. No be una doing

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Vs Aba Development - Aba Is Not As Bad As People Think by babasolution: 12:57pm On May 02, 2022
Yoruba land is a mess truth be told,disarray,filth,brown roofs holds sway.
This is the basic truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gowon Should’ve Allowed Igbo Leave – Clark / War In APC As Tinibu Amaechi And Osibanjo Told To Forget Presidential Primary / BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Achievement In Lagos (go And Verify)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.