Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Know This And Earn Splendidly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Know This And Earn Splendidly (369 Views)

Team Bulldozer Income: Tbd Income || Is It Scam Or Legit || Know This !! / [forex Tips] NEVER Trade If You Don't Know This! / Pls Who Know This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know This And Earn Splendidly by Oladunni2021(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2022
You have two options. That's certainly true.

Which are:

Is either you fall victim of scammers again because of your gullible acts.

OR

You accept the truth about online businesses, pay PRICE and start building your Empire.

How can you tell me you want to start earning online without skills or services you can do to solve people's problems and get paid for the service?

Pertaining one of the emails I received from Quora, an answer to a question about knowing maybe if a freelance business is worth someone's time �, see what he said yourself earned thousands of dollars in 2013 ��, 9 years ago.

Real online businesses have been in existence for a very long time.

Here is what I don't get about Nigerians: why see the price tag as a barrier? So paying a token to learn highly paying digital skills from an EXPERT is a SIN?

Because you can't tell me that getting something like this is waste ���, can you tell?

I will love to site Freelance service as an Example.

That is because all you are doing is helping other businesses and individuals with certain tasks like:

Article writing

Social media posting

Audio/video transcribe

Translations

Graphics design

Web design

Etc

All you need is a skill in a particular area or subject - graphic design, social media marketing, copywriting, sales.

And you can quickly learn many of these skills.

Business owners buy these services like clockwork.

PC; You need to work on your mindset, personal growth and that's what most of Nigeria is suffering from.

You can connect with me via my Whatsapp contact to gain more knowledge that will yield to money �✅���

081 489 346 90

(1) (Reply)

Money Making Updates, No Referrals Stuff / How Lucrative Is Paint Production / How Lucrative Is Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.