Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos (2307 Views)

Surgery: Khloe Abiri Oluwabusayomi Shows Off Her New Shape - Pictures / Khloe Abiri Oluwabusayomi Mother's 61st Birthday (PHOTO) / Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by hdmovieplug(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2022

Big Brother Naija reality star, Khloe Abiri is flaunting her curvy behind in new photos.

The reality star, who has been open about her cosmetic surgery journey, posed in a black clinging shapewear

She had her backside to the camera in some of the photos shared to Instagram.

See them below.

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by advanceDNA: 10:39am On May 02, 2022
finished BBnaija only to become oloshó..
i don't get... she could have been more...

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by pyyxxaro: 10:51am On May 02, 2022
Yansh when de smell mixture of Kanfor and Kabaad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by slawormiir: 11:07am On May 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Ain't no niggar of asss

Give me the front side let me check something..

Because am a niggar of boobs anyday anytime twice on Monday
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by suffering: 11:58am On May 02, 2022
She paid good money for it. Let her flaunt the accessory. I hit the gym for my muscles. I do the same.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by Nyascobar1414: 12:05pm On May 02, 2022
suffering:
She paid good money for it. Let her flaunt the accessory. I hit the gym for my muscles. I do the same.

as the name Implies.. Suffering.
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by suffering: 12:12pm On May 02, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

as the name Implies.. Suffering.
How does the name relate to the comment, Nairalander? Una can confuse somebody and expose your ages from replies.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by PanickMode(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Yansh when de smell mixture of Kanfor and Kabaad undecided
Radical Comrade Seems you have experienced one of my experiences
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by Demonicus: 12:44pm On May 02, 2022
advanceDNA:
finished BBnaija only to become oloshó..
i don't get... she could have been more...

Olosho and More.grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by MVLOX(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2022
Nothing to see there.....
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by justicechichex: 12:59pm On May 02, 2022
After her cosmectic surgery, u expect to keep calm. For this Naija!

Pls y'all shud free her jhoor. Na flaunt she flaunt her asset, she no kill pesin.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by Peace081: 1:00pm On May 02, 2022
Who is she
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by Spillage(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2022
Smelly black YANSH

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by Nyascobar1414: 3:13pm On May 02, 2022
suffering:
How does the name relate to the comment, Nairalander? Una can confuse somebody and expose your ages from replies.

sounds authentic
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by advanceDNA: 6:13pm On May 02, 2022
Demonicus:

Olosho and More.grin

u are wicked...lol

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by Bamzyriches451: 3:49pm On May 06, 2022
Marketing strategy grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Abiri Shows Off Her Curvy Derriere In New Photos by thrillionaire(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2022
The ass looks good sha.. nice fat ass.

(1) (Reply)

Who is Funmilola Awofiyebi? / PHOTOSPEAK: Actress Nadia Buhari And Mum Are Super Chummy / Photo: Flavour And Psquare's Peter Okoye Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.