Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking, Gives Reasons And Damned Cigarettes [video] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking, Gives Reasons And Damned Cigarettes [video] (127 Views)

2023 Presidency: Amaechi Gives Reasons He’s More Qualified Than Tinubu, Atiku, W / Only The Yorubas Can Split Nigeria Without War, Reasons And Why / Is Smoking Hookah Really Worse Than Cigarettes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking, Gives Reasons And Damned Cigarettes [video] by Lumenasblog(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2022
Popular Nigerian musician, Kizz Daniel has announced that he is quitting smoking.

Recall that the Singer welcomed twin boys; Jamil and Jelani with his lover sometime in May, 2021. He announced that he is taking the decision for the sake of his children and loved ones.

He said, "To celebrate my birthday and for the sake of my kids and people who genuinely love me, I quit smoking".

He also advised those still in the act to quit as it is neither cool nor good thing to do to ones health.

See Video:

[url=https://www.facebook.com/104462381979536/posts/164560095969764/][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Book New Design Of Diamond Tea Coffee Sugar Canisters Online / Ex-commissioner For Finance Hon.obinna Oriaku Replies Ncheta Omerekpe / Do I Really Have To Get My Evaporative Air Conditioning Cleaned In Melbourne?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.