Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Who Can Answer This Question. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Answer This Question. (417 Views)

50k For Who Can Answer This / If Peter Obi Can Answer This, He'll Win / I Bet Nobody Born By A Woman Can Answer This Simple Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Answer This Question. by alanto: 10:29am On May 02, 2022
Which Nigerian tribe are they using cutlass to chase in SA and Ghana?
Right answer get 25 marks
Re: Who Can Answer This Question. by immortalcrown(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2022
I need to understand the question before I answer it. Where is Nigeria and how many tribes does Nigeria have?
Re: Who Can Answer This Question. by Kucoin: 10:54am On May 02, 2022
Wazobia. undecided
Re: Who Can Answer This Question. by Mystic216: 10:57am On May 02, 2022
Someone mentioned Yoruba
Re: Who Can Answer This Question. by Madmohamed123: 11:44am On May 02, 2022
alanto:
Which Nigerian tribe are they using cutlass to chase in SA and Ghana?
Right answer get 25 marks
mod can you please remove this nonsense some people think this volume is a joke
Re: Who Can Answer This Question. by alanto: 12:11pm On May 02, 2022
Madmohamed123:
mod can you please remove this nonsense some people think this volume is a joke
LoL. You wey your moniker be Madmohamed. You know how much the muslim respect Mohammed but it didn't stop you from creating such moniker because your intention was to piss them off. You caant even stand half what you give.
PS. We have not mentioned the tribe.
So una know una sef like this and una still dey insult others. Cry cry everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Question. by NewsForYou: 12:14pm On May 02, 2022
It's one tribe that hates everybody.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Question. by NewsForYou: 12:21pm On May 02, 2022
alanto:

LoL. You wey your moniker be Madmohamed. You know how much the muslim respect Mohammed but it didn't stop you from creating such moniker because your intention was to piss them off. You caant even stand half what you give.
So una know una sef like this and una still dey insult others. Cry cry everywhere.
Leave that one, dem sabi hate people but want people to love them.
An igbo adage says if a man cook for the whole community, the whole community will eat and finish the food but if the community cook for one man, e no go finish am.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question. by Reality3080: 12:22pm On May 02, 2022
alanto:

that is igbo for u,they can't take half of what they dish out n sometimes I don't blame d Muslims when they kill mad people.

Everyone knows Muslims respect Mohamed alot n this guy decided to add mad to it just to provoke them,I am a Christian but I will b happy if one Muslim can kill someone like this in reality cos it will spare us one less idiot to worry about.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question. by flamingREED(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
I am a Christian but I will b happy if one Muslim can kill someone like this in reality cos it will spare us one less idiot to worry about.

Very devilish thoughts.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question. by alanto: 2:44pm On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
that is igbo for u,they can't take half of what they dish out n sometimes I don't blame d Muslims when they kill mad people.

Everyone knows Muslims respect Mohamed alot n this guy decided to add mad to it just to provoke them,I am a Christian but I will b happy if one Muslim can kill someone like this in reality cos it will spare us one less idiot to worry about.

Very wicked people.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question. by alanto: 2:45pm On May 02, 2022
flamingREED:

Very devilish thoughts.
Why not? For all you care all fulani, aboki, muslim, ijaw, Yoruba, and all the tribe and religion that's not yours can die and go to hell someone can wish you a bit of that tooaq

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Congratulates SGF, Boss Mustapha On Conferment Of National Produc / Presidential Elections: Youthful Onyeka Nwafor Joins Race / Rochas Okorocha For President 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.