Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. (3803 Views)

Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? / Oyedepo: I’m Not A Politician But Peter Obi Will Get My Vote, Nigeria Will Rise / Buhari Has Integrity? See 5 Questions His Supporters Should Answer - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by chigator2: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
I am not partisan in Nigeria politics neither am I a Igbo hater and I am Igbo. I came across a post on twitter by a Yoruba commentator about Peter Obi which sparked anger in me. The tweet goes like this:

Peter Obi claimed to have developed Anambra to global standard, so why is he living in Tinubu's Lagos, while the other one is a resident of Dubai ?

Peter Obi should be ashamed of himself likewise other One Nigeria Igbos who chose the easy way rather than striving sacrificially for the truth. The truth, which is Biafra and if that is too explicit for them, how about True Federalism and Restructuring of this nation. To ensure that every region can develop economically at it's own pace, maintain territorial and cultural integrity and provide adequate political representation to it's people.

Peter Obi has never acted as a representative of these issues which forms the popular opinion and priority topic of the masses in his region yet he is running around to become Nigeria's President to represent others. What logic is that ? What does he even own in Anambra talk less of South-East. Charity begins at home. For how long will you labor in another person's farm ?

him and his like are busy investing, residing and working in other people's lands while home base is to come and 'shayo' and build in house for December. Go to Abuja and see their children everywhere, gallivanting like indigenes with no sense of acculturation to their identity. The day push comes to shove, I pray you don't loose more than you can recover. It has happened before, so it won't be a strange reoccurrence and the tide is rising again.

Peter Obi's eventual loss in 2023, will awaken you lots to the reality of Nigeria. When they finish fanning the embers of his dream online, they will wake him up with the hard knock at the polls.
Look beyond Nigeria, Biafra is calling.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by petay32260: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gfh

1 Like

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by cheras1: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
So Tinubu own Lagos?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by Naijanascam: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
And lagos have become irigbaji......

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by Kingozymandias(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
chigator2:
I am not partisan in Nigeria politics neither am I a Igbo hater and I am Igbo. I came across a post on twitter by a Yoruba commentator about Peter Obi which sparked anger in me. The tweet goes like this:

Peter Obi claimed to have developed Anambra to global standard, so why is he living in Tinubu's Lagos, while the other one is a resident of Dubai ?

Peter Obi should be ashamed of himself likewise other One Nigeria Igbos who chose the easy way rather than striving sacrificially for the truth. The truth, which is Biafra and if that is too explicit for them, how about True Federalism and Restructuring of this nation. To ensure that every region can develop economically at it's own pace, maintain territorial and cultural integrity and provide adequate political representation to it's people.

Peter Obi has never acted as a representative of these issues which forms the popular opinion and priority topic of the masses in his region yet he is running around to become Nigeria's President to represent others. What logic is that ? What does he even own in Anambra talk less of South-East. Charity begins at home.

him and his like are busy investing, residing and working in other people's lands while home base is to come and 'shayo' and build in house for December. Go to Abuja and see their children everywhere, gallivanting like indigenes with no sense of acculturation to their identity. The day push comes to shove, I pray you don't loose more than you can recover. It has happened before, so it won't be a strange reoccurrence and the tide is rising again.

Peter Obi's eventual loss in 2023, will awaken you lots to the reality of Nigeria. When they finish fanning the embers of his dream online, they will wake him up with the hard knock at the polls.

TINUBU lives in Abuja because of you guys. His wife complained you Lagosian youths are lazy and always begging her husband for money . So he moved permanently to Abuja and only visits Lagos occasionally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/09/28/lazy-lagos-youths-always-house-free-money-tinubu/%3famp=1

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by ovieigho(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
chigator2:

Peter Obi has never acted as a representative of these issues which forms the popular opinion and priority topic of the masses in his region yet he is running around to become Nigeria's President to represent others. What logic is that ? What does he even own in Anambra talk less of South-East. Charity begins at home.

What year were you born ?

Tinubu’s Lagos !

Why is Tinubu flying to UK for treatment if you cal Lagos his own

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by chigator2: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

TINUBU lives in Abuja because his wife complained you Lagosunan youths are lazy and always begging her husband for money . So he moved permanently to Abuja and only visits Lagos occasionally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/09/28/lazy-lagos-youths-always-house-free-money-tinubu/%3famp=1

Gee I am not Yoruba, stop stressing me go through my posts.

You are one of those 1Nigeria Igbos ba ? Don't cry in 2023 sha...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by Africana1123(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Obi China grin

Number 1 scammer cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by Kingozymandias(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
chigator2:

Gee I am not Yoruba, stop stressing me go through my posts.

You are one of those 1Nigeria Igbos ba ? Don't cry in 2023 sha...

1 Like

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by chigator2: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
ovieigho:

Tinubu’s Lagos !

Why is Tinubu flying to UK for treatment if you call Lagos his own

Tinubu can effortlessly call Lagos his region or home without resistance. Can you ? Can Peter Obi do same without opposition from indigenes.

Going to London for checkup is for " better ' health care, so is Peter Obi living in Lagos because he feels it is better than the place he governed ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by proff010: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dont mind mr pandora, all of them are in diaspora in lagos. Sit at home during 2023 election loading.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by ovieigho(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
chigator2:

Tinubu can effortlessly call Lagos his region or home without resistance. Can you ? Can Peter Obi do same without opposition from indigenes.

Going to London for checkup is for " better ' health care, so is Peter Obi living in Lagos because he feels it is better than the place he governed ?

How old are you

Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria , the likes of peter obi and well to do men must have built businesses and homes in Lagos while Tinubu was still hussling in Chicago!

Are you guys even alright ?
What did Tinubu give una drink ?

Men have been living large in Lagos until your Demi god decided to pocket it

13 Likes

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by itaewon: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

TINUBU lives in Abuja because of you guys. His wife complained you Lagosian youths are lazy and always begging her husband for money . So he moved permanently to Abuja and only visits Lagos occasionally.

stop shifting the post tell why peter obi cannot stay in his anambra slump same as obiano and all your good for nothing polithiefcial

2 Likes

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by Kingozymandias(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
itaewon:

stop shifting the post tell why peter obi cannot stay in his anambra slump same as obiano and all your good for nothing polithiefcial

I assume you wanted to call Anambra a slum?

Hahahahahahaha if the southwest is so developed why does every single Yoruba from Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, ogun etc all claim Lagos ? Why does Tinubu live in Abuja ? grin

Oga learn how to spell, it is slum not slump

Let me guess you work for NURTW ? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by chigator2: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
ovieigho:

How old are you

Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria , the likes of peter obi and well to do men must have built businesses and homes in Lagos while Tinubu was still hussling in Chicago!

Are you guys even alright ?
What did Tinubu give una drink ?

Men have been living large in Lagos until your Demi god decided to pocket it

So according to you, Lagos is a no mans land since it was former capital of Nigeria. Rude awakening awaits you guys. Continue to labor in another person's farm.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by Healthquest: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
ovieigho:

Tinubu’s Lagos !

Why is Tinubu flying to UK for treatment if you cal Lagos his own
u r fools with double mouth, u said Tinubu has Lagos in his hands and now when d gud side of Lagos is listed, u want to deny him? He owns d bad of Lagos while the forefathers owns d gud side Ur mumu never do

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by ovieigho(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
chigator2:

So according to you, Lagos is a no mans land since it was former capital of Nigeria. Rude awakening awaits you guys. Continue to labor in another person's farm.

It belongs to Tinubu?

Answer yourself now …

Who’s farm is it ?

1 Like

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by naija4life247: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Me too I asked tbe miscreants.

If Peter Pandora Obituary had ruled Anambra well, then Anambra indegenes will not be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you ever seen Lagos indegenes sleeping under bridges in Anambra ni.

We will show them pepper. We will humiliate and disgrace them all as we just did to Judas Osinbajo. We will meet on the streets, at the polling booths and at the rigging room.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by ovieigho(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Healthquest:
u r fools with double mouth, u said Tinubu has Lagos in his hands and now when d gud side of Lagos is listed, u want to deny him? He owns d bad of Lagos while the forefathers owns d gud side Ur mumu never do
What’s this mumu saying ?

Go in front of his convoy and let’s see if he waves at you

Die ontop person wey no sabi you

2 Likes

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by chigator2: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
ovieigho:

It belongs to Tinubu?

Answer yourself now …

Who’s farm is it ?

Tinubu's Lagos is a figurative expression. The farm belongs to Yoruba people. Come back home and build, they will always rub it in your face and attribute whatever success you achieve to themselves. Igbos, save yourselves some dignity.

1 Like

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by galaxy2020(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
I tireoooo! an osun man masquerading as a Lagos citizen.

1 Like

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by Mickykarim: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
EVERY NIGERIAN CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY. IT IS A CONSTITUTIONAL GAURANTY.

There is no need for that question. He is free like every other Nigerian to live wherever he chooses.

THE QUESTION SHOULD BE WHAT ARE THE ANTECEDENTS THAT WARRANT HIS PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION WITH EVIDENCE AND MANIFESTO. NOT HIS MUCH-TOUTED CONTAINER ECONOMY.

Can he even win in his home state of Anambra? Remember the LP does not have any tentacles and or influence and presence outside the south. Where are their offices besides the KIOSK they have in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by Highways: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Go and verify.....

I'll vote Tinubu.....

If he can put thread inside needle

2 Likes

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by AlexBells(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Find another thing talk abeg, Ragos that is no man's land lol

1 Like

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by TotoGame(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Peter obi lives in his house in ontisha Anambra state

He might have businesses in Lagos Yes! But he doesn't live there

6 Likes

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by Ghostrye: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
chigator2:

so can ambode and Fashola, he holds no bragging rights... especially when his accomplishments are like rags compared to the governors before him
Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by onumadu: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
OP is a lying machine. lol

Peter Obi lives in ONITSHA. Precisely GRA Onitsha.

All these "I am Igbo" people sef. undecided

In any case, Nigerians like Obi for not being an ethnic champion. Deal with it.

6 Likes

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by immortalmortal: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
chigator2:

Peter Obi has never acted as a representative of these issues which forms the popular opinion and priority topic of the masses in his region yet he is running around to become Nigeria's President to represent others. What logic is that ? What does he even own in Anambra talk less of South-East. Charity begins at home. For how long will you labor in another person's farm ?

Wetin dis one dey blab?

1 Like

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by dmostcheerful(f): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
What is this misinformed human being saying?
Peter Obi resides in Onitsha not Lagos.
Nawa oo, the thing is there is nothing you people can yab that man with, he is so perfect in government that the only thing you people can use against him is his tax aversion(Pandora), this is even possible cause he is a business man.
Tinubu don't have any verifiable business until he started stealing Lagos people's money.
Just leave that man alone, the only job your you people will be to defend Tinubu in the next coming days of campaign.

5 Likes

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Just look at how 9ja politics reduced y'all IQ undecided

Re: No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. by Mickykarim: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
"What is this misinformed human being saying?"

OBVIOUSLY, YOU ARE THE MOST IGNORANT AND MISINFORMED.

What was Peter Obi's business and you respond with the word General business man.

WHAT IS Peter Obi's business besides DRUG peddling and CONTAINER smuggling.

LET ME NOW COME TO THE ISSUE OF Tinubu's MEAN OF LIVELYHOOD BEFORE BECOMING THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE.

He left the Mobil petroleum as both Treasurer and Chief of Auditor of the company and has worked in several other conglomerate such as Deloitt Tuche Arthur Anderson and other world accounting Firms.

ALL OF THE ABOVE CLAIMS ARE ALREADY IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.

Therefore get of your IDLE ass and do some findings before spilling contents of your ROTTEN ill guts.

YOU THE MOST IGNORANT INTONED SOME ARE MISINFORMED. OBVIOUSLY, YOU DO NOT KNOW BEYOND YOUR NOSE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG / Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby / Justice Okoro To Head Supreme Court Panel On Presidential Election Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.