Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Is The Fate Of Those Who Owe Before Their Death - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is The Fate Of Those Who Owe Before Their Death (142 Views)

Some Clubs Owe 1.8 Billion Euros - PSG President / Barcelona Still Owe Messi £33 Million From Loyalty Bonusess Despite Departure / Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fate Of Those Who Owe Before Their Death by joelsky: 11:18am On May 02, 2022
Dear Nairalanders, precisely 7 years ago, someone who was in the habit of borrowing and paying up late collected 5,000 naira from me with the promise of paying within 2 weeks. However, he failed to pay for over 2 months and avoided passing through my street to prevent me from confronting him about the debt.

I was happy to avoid him because I knew if he successfully paid the debt, he would surely come back to ask for more. One fateful Friday, on my way to the restaurant, I saw him fully focused on his phone (don't know if he did that to avoid communicating with me). I Immediately changed direction to prevent us meeting. Well, THAT WAS THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM. Two days later, he died on the road to a missionary outreach. I was shocked and sad not because I lost that money, but because the Bible says "owe no man anything.. ." ROM 13:8. I have since forgiven the debt.

Do you think that debt would in anyway affect him considering he was a good, born again Christian?

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Man City / Video Reveal How To Earn 5-6 Figures Monthly Without Placing A Single Bet. / Arsenal Vs Leeds United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.