Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] (1014 Views)

2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders / 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP / 2023: Give APC Another Chance, Lawan Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Metrix147: 11:33am On May 02, 2022
The General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, Prophet Joshua Iginla has described Nigeria as a union in which one region, Igbo is suffering and not allowed to produce the president.

According to the clergy, South East has been deprived, which has caused unity and Inequality in the country, noting that it is turn of the region to produce the next president in 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_zB3TBOtu4
In his sermon monitored by ABN TV, he insisted that Nigeria cannot be preaching unity and love and be practicing hate against the Igbo, adding that it has fueled separatist agitation which the country faces at the moment.

He queried why North and Yoruba will continue to be in power while the Igbo is told they are not trusted.

He said, "Let them (Presidential aspirants) come, whether they are in unity or not in unity. Give them the opportunity to prove themselves."

He wondered why the Igbo are being kept in the union if they are not trusted.

The cleric called on the church to begin to get involved in politics instead of watching from the sideline.

He said politics is not only spiritual but physical, stating that Christians will make the difference in the country's governance.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-give-igbo-president-let-go-prophet-iginla-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Naijabad: 11:35am On May 02, 2022
After Ukraine, the world will focus on Biafra.

#BiafraisourHomeland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by midolian(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2022
You are a very stupid prophet looking for cheap undeserved attention..

Okoro should continue sipping mkpurumiri in his shop, waiting for Nigerians to come and crown him winner of an election he didnt participate in

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by midolian(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2022
Naijabad:
After Ukraine, the world will focus on Biafra.

#BiafraisourHomeland
You forgot to tag UN, ECOWAS, FIFA and others in your post grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Justiceleague1: 11:46am On May 02, 2022
Coneheaded structured elements and self appointed afonja ministers of Igbo affairs are coming to take this topic to ten pages with the speed of light grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Acidosis(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2022
midolian:

Okoro should continue mkpurumiri in his shop, waiting for Nigerians to come and crown him winner of an election he didnt participate in

Then why don't you give him the freedom and liberty to own and manage his own country?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Justiceleague1: 11:49am On May 02, 2022
midolian:

Okoro should continue mkpurumiri in his shop, waiting for Nigerians to come and crown him winner of an election he didnt participate in
this one is already shitting on his pants and having convulsions grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Islandlady(f): 11:50am On May 02, 2022
grin
Okay we will give you clowns the presidency on a platter of Gold

That was how my yeye friend Ngozi is telling me biafla or nothing but she refused to go back to alaigbo to support the movement, and you expect me to take them serious

Stupid Prophet with his kiwi polish dyed Batman head... delusional clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by midolian(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2022
Acidosis:

Then why don't you give him the freedom and liberty to own and manage his own country?

Nobody hold okoro na. grin

if you are serious about owning a country offline, start by going back to ya region (all of you), and work towards achieving this

Sincerely, I feel the call for Biafra isnt loud enough

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Reality3080: 11:56am On May 02, 2022
The question should be

Who is holding igbos down?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by PointZerom: 11:56am On May 02, 2022
The greediness of SW will make the North to retain power.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Tinubuadvocate: 11:58am On May 02, 2022
Man presidency is not a gift.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by PointZerom: 11:58am On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
The question should be

We're the wise men from East, the more you frustrate us the more we prosper.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Tinubuadvocate: 11:58am On May 02, 2022
Are you okay is only southwest that contesting for president.
PointZerom:
The greediness of SW will make the North to retain power.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by PointZerom: 11:59am On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Man presidency is not a gift.

But it was given to OBJ to pacify the Yorubas on MKO death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by foryourminding: 11:59am On May 02, 2022
midolian:
Nobody hold okoro na.

if you are serious about owning a country offline, start by going back to ya region (all of you), and work towards achieving this

[s]Sincerely, I feel the call for Biafra isnt loud enough[/s]
It appears that none of you attended primary school in that your ritual-infested skull mining poverty ravaged Eweduland.

You keep saying this same rhetoric. So nobody in your whole village is old enough to tell you that when all Igbos returned to Igboland and declared Biafra, that your coward ancestors ran to Britain and invited them to bomb us and beg us to accept One Nigeria back?

Shame on all agbo sellers. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by PointZerom: 12:00pm On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Are you okay is only southwest that contesting for president.

The North will retain the power and the Igbos will prosper more. Take this to the bank.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by LeoDeKing: 12:00pm On May 02, 2022
Okay, pls igbos should not go, the presidency is at my backyard, someone should tell shinedu to come and carry it. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by PointZerom: 12:03pm On May 02, 2022
midolian:

Shut up.
You're here insulting your elder while your mates are presidents of their countries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by sekundosekundo: 12:06pm On May 02, 2022
midolian:

I expected you to listen to the voice of Wisdom and don't allow hatred to destroy you.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Jostoman: 12:06pm On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
The question should be

your government of course we saw the way your soldiers and DSS humiliated chiwetalu agu the other day because of ordinary rising sun clothe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Moferere: 12:07pm On May 02, 2022
Where are they going?
Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by midolian(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2022
foryourminding:

It appears that none of you attended primary school in that your ritual-infested skull mining poverty ravaged Eweduland.

You keep saying this same rhetoric. So nobody in your whole village is old enough to tell you that when all Igbos returned to Igboland and declared Biafra, that your coward ancestors ran to Britain and invited them to bomb us and beg us to accept One Nigeria back?

Shame on all agbo sellers. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When did this ever happen? You and I know that Chinedu would rather remain in another man's land cheating, defrauding and selling harmful substance to them than to go home and start clamouring for Biafra grin
Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by foryourminding: 12:09pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
midolian:

When did this ever happen? You and I know that Chinedu would rather remain in another man's land cheating, defrauding and selling harmful substance to them than to go home and start clamouring for Biafra
[/s]
The illiteracy in your region is so crippling that nobody ever bothered to tell you about the Nigerian Civil War of 1967?

My bad. I didn't remember I was talking to a boy who came from a region where 12-year-old is into yahoo yahoo rituals and hard drugs.

Which time they wan use teach you history? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by sekundosekundo: 12:11pm On May 02, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
Okay we will give you clowns the presidency on a platter of Gold

That was how my yeye friend Ngozi is telling me biafla or nothing but she refused to go back to alaigbo to support the movement, and you expect me to take them serious

Stupid Prophet with his kiwi polish dyed Batman head... delusional clowns

Spare your borrowed data for something that will take you out of abject poverty and stop vomiting poverty infested thoughts here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by foryourminding: 12:13pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Okay, pls igbos should not go, the presidency is at my backyard, someone should tell shinedu to come and carry it.
[/s]
Of course they will find you wherever Igbos are mentioned..

Your entire existence revolves around jumping from one Igbo news to their other while hunger and poverty is decimating your life. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by sekundosekundo: 12:14pm On May 02, 2022
midolian:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When did this ever happen? You and I know that Chinedu would rather remain in another man's land cheating, defrauding and selling harmful substance to them than to go home and start clamouring for Biafra grin

The biggest market is west Africa is in Igbo land and the Chinedu's are the shop owners there. Hope you'll understand?

Don't be deceived into believing that nothing is happening in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by midolian(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2022
sekundosekundo:

The biggest market is west Africa is in Igbo land and the Chinedu's are the shop owners there. Hope you'll understand?

Don't be deceived into believing that nothing is happening in Igbo land.
Let them be presidents in these markets na grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Islandlady(f): 12:18pm On May 02, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Spare your borrowed data for something that will take you out of abject poverty and stop vomiting poverty infested thoughts here.
grin grin grin Everything you think, dream, hear ,read or see must be poverty...cos I can't see anywhere in my post that relates to poverty!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by sekundosekundo: 12:18pm On May 02, 2022
midolian:
Let them be presidents in these markets na grin

Another poverty infested thought.
Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by Reality3080: 12:19pm On May 02, 2022
Jostoman:
your government of course we saw the way your soldiers and DSS humiliated chiwetalu agu the other day because of ordinary rising sun clothe.
what are your elected leaders doing at d Senate?

Abaribe was there for more than a decade n he never did anything order than clout chasing n looking for cheap attention
Re: 2023: Give Igbo President Or Let Them Go — Prophet Iginla [VIDEO] by sekundosekundo: 12:20pm On May 02, 2022
Islandlady:
grin grin grin Everything you think, dream, hear ,read or see must be poverty...cos I can't see anywhere in my post that relates to poverty!

I don't expect you to see beyond your level of exposure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Igbos Went From Being Asians To Becoming Blacks / Buhari Sacks CBN Governor / If Opobo Is Ijaw Why Are They Crying About Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.