Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun (19595 Views)

Tinubu, Oyetola, Aregbesola, Akande In Closed Door Meeting / Osinbajo, Omisore Visits Oba Ogunsua Of Modakeke, Osun State - Photos / Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by BJanta: 2:55pm On May 02, 2022
Luduna:
Time of visitation and consultation. It's important the electorate also engage themselves in visitation and consultation. This will help I deciding the best for the nation so that we will not be at the mercy of party deligates and greedy politicians.
Anyway for those of you that are in Jos. For the best in snacks, catering services and training, try FLAVOZ. FLAVOZ is tested and trusted. It along Hill station roundabout.

You can visit me,but bring food for us all when you're coming.
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by olatuns2017: 2:58pm On May 02, 2022
Indispensable85:
For those who know Nigeria political history very well, seeing these two together truly confirms that politics is all about interest.

The common interest here is obviously Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

If una like make una

Rccginasation

2 Shares

Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Malory: 3:00pm On May 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Agwotulumbe dey watch angry
Besides are you a detective lipsrsealed

Nah, God bless Mazi Simon Ekpa, no sacrifice is much for Biafra.
We love his good work, he's even a Better manager than Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

No I ain't a detective
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2022
Alright bro.

But ain't thatfa.irguy o.

We're just WE grin
Malory:
No I ain't a detective. I've known you right from your Thatfairguy moniker. Just asking. Since you don't want to tell me forget about it. But will like to meet you one day. You are one of my favorites here
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Malory: 3:05pm On May 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Alright bro.

But ain't thatfa.irguy o.

We're just WE grin
Ok no problem. Nice meeting you. But I'll still be bashing you o. That's part of nairaland grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by lagosrd: 3:06pm On May 02, 2022
Two black birds sitting on a .......
God pass man
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by TempleHouse: 3:08pm On May 02, 2022
PUT YOUR TRUST ON ANY POLITICIANS AT YOUR OWN PERIL !!!
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Cajal(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2022
Ex Governor and his Ex deputy
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by techWriter3: 3:10pm On May 02, 2022
What Politics can not have havees not Am
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Cajal(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2022
DAwest7:
who killed Bola Ige?
No one can kill
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by TempleHouse: 3:14pm On May 02, 2022
EVERYTHING IS AMALA POLITICS !!!
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Kayrich(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2022
Hmm governor bisi akande and his deputy chrisore. I was in SS3 fakunle comprehensive high school (now justrite mall) osogbo when there govt started in 1999.
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by akinade28(f): 3:28pm On May 02, 2022
AMGBoss:
OP, you're right. Both were under AD party before Omisore was removed as his deputy. Bisi Akande started retrenchment of workers in Osun state under AD which led to the death of many civil servants back then. Alleged Omisore to have killed Bola Ige. Bisi Akande is nothing but evil. If you don't know history, don't quote me. Enough for now.
You are very accurate.
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by cosmos1440: 3:38pm On May 02, 2022
If you fight, insult or even curse your fellow Nigerians because of your support for Nigerian politicians, then you are a cursed and irredeemable idiot.
For those old enough, do you remember the rivalry between these men from 2003 till 20100 ?
do you remember that Bola Ige (former justice minister) was killed during this period ?
what about the killings and maimiings in Osun State during these periods ? . . .
... the list goes on and on.
... Wike's and Amaechi's photoshoot and reconciliation is loading ...
no single Nigerian politician, irrespective of political party, go make heaven .
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Tareq1105: 3:56pm On May 02, 2022
AMGBoss:
OP, you're right. Both were under AD party before Omisore was removed as his deputy. Bisi Akande started retrenchment of workers in Osun state under AD which led to the death of many civil servants back then. Alleged Omisore to have killed Bola Ige. Bisi Akande is nothing but evil. If you don't know history, don't quote me. Enough for now.

Please don't bring up old news of bad memories. We've moved on and there's no going back.
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by tunwumi: 4:06pm On May 02, 2022
Indispensable85:
For those who know Nigeria political history very well, seeing these two together truly confirms that politics is all about interest.

The children cannot understand. 1999 these 2 were governor and deputy. Down the line they are sworn enemies now they pals.

Things change fast for interest level.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Indispensable85(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2022
tunwumi:

The children cannot understand. 1999 these 2 were governor and deputy. Down the line they are sworn enemies now they pals.

Things change fast for interest level.

U don old for d game.
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by DAwest7: 5:32pm On May 02, 2022
doubleE70:

have a problem with that?
wait make I ask your ancestors
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by DAwest7: 5:34pm On May 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

Please don't bring up old news of bad memories. We've moved on and there's no going back.
moved on When families still feel the pain till date
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by PRODUTIM1(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2022
AMGBoss:
Evil kill you there, idiot!
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by EmmABE: 7:21pm On May 02, 2022
Ylink4sure:
You nailed it! Also,the forthcoming governorship election in Osun state.With Omisore onboard,Ife axis is secured in the governorship election. And with Omisore holding the strategic post of Secretary to APC as a party at the national secretariat,there can be nothing like any sudden "surprises" from Abuja

Where do you stay please... If it is in the same ife where oyetola is bashed left, right, center on omisore's crown fm and makinde's odua fm. does the ife axis include modakeke where omisore's name alone turn people against you(ask bambam)... and origbo that hasn't had light in a year.
bro wake up... there is no ife agenda this time
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by doubleE70: 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
DAwest7:
wait make I ask your ancestors
ask them and they will tell you why you have decided to choose stupidity has your future ambition
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by adolfHitler1934: 8:07pm On May 02, 2022
DAwest7:
who killed Bola Ige?
See the answer....

Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Carbondioxide: 8:19pm On May 02, 2022
Bola Ige must be turning in his grave
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Kay25(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2022
Haa..politics its a game of interest I can never believe a day like this would come
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Tareq1105: 8:51pm On May 02, 2022
9jayes:
Obasanjo used Omi to execute !ge, compensate omi with senate even in prison, Apc used omi to rig Dancing senator nd compensate him with party secretary, in short Omi is an executioner( machinery). D image below is dat of Omi vs !ge nd Jackson

Don't say things that you cannot substantiate. It's dangerous.
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Tareq1105: 8:57pm On May 02, 2022
EmmABE:

Where do you stay please... If it is in the same ife where oyetola is bashed left, right, center on omisore's crown fm and makinde's odua fm. does the ife axis include modakeke where omisore's name alone turn people against you(ask bambam)... and origbo that hasn't had light in a year.
bro wake up... there is no ife agenda this time

If Oyetola cannot do it then the dancing senator can never ever be the solution. But I know that Oyetola will win.
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by DAwest7: 8:57pm On May 02, 2022
doubleE70:

ask them and they will tell you why you have decided to choose stupidity has your future ambition
e pain am
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Badonasty(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2022
Bola Ige will be rolling in his grave right now
Re: Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun by Tareq1105: 10:20pm On May 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

No matter the shortcomings of Oyetola, the dancing senator can never take advantage of, or benefits from it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu / Ministerial List Delay: Defence, Health, Education Worst Hit / Adamu Babban Bare Is Dead (Jigawa Assembly Member Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.