Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Padded Bra - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Padded Bra (1555 Views)

Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises / Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? / Why Do Women Wear Padded Bras? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Padded Bra by Honeycity(f): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2011
can a busty lady of bra cup size 38 C wear a padded bra ? undecided
Re: Padded Bra by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2011
Yes.

I am a size 36DD or a 36E (depending on the bra) and yes, i am busty and yes, i do wear padded bra.

They are more firm and comfy in comparism with the non-padded bra.

besides, they look more sexy wink
Re: Padded Bra by Sissy3(f): 12:57am On Jul 14, 2011
i think you can but with the light padded bras. not the big padded ones. you are already "blessed", so no need to over pour
Re: Padded Bra by jumiluve: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2011
My friend that deals in d sales of lingerie says they are actually good for all kinds of bust. she corrected me when i called them padded. She says they are termed lined. Wearing them is supposed to give support to breasts and condition them to stay firm. Moreso, their being lined may prevent the "headlights" syndrome observed in the chest area( though the use of pasties or petals is always advocated).
Can't say though if they can help in reversal of the effects of gravity but one can try.

(1) (Reply)

You Gotta See This.... Check It Out / Subsidised Lagos Delivery On All Orders (See Pics) / OMG! Ladies Wearing Condoms In The Name Of Fasion (you Need To See This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.