Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Do You Have Any Idea If Nigerian Banks Can Still Send Money To Russia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Have Any Idea If Nigerian Banks Can Still Send Money To Russia? (763 Views)

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Idea If Nigerian Banks Can Still Send Money To Russia? by angelEmade: 2:08pm On May 02, 2022
Guys, do you have any idea if funds can still be sent from Nigeria to Russia through banks? If no what other alternatives are available??
I will be glad if accountants and bank workers and give their opinions too.
Re: Do You Have Any Idea If Nigerian Banks Can Still Send Money To Russia? by angelEmade: 2:33pm On May 02, 2022
Re: Do You Have Any Idea If Nigerian Banks Can Still Send Money To Russia? by angelEmade: 6:52pm On May 02, 2022
Abeg I need a reply ooo
Re: Do You Have Any Idea If Nigerian Banks Can Still Send Money To Russia? by Travicon(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2022
angelEmade:
Abeg I need a reply ooo
The only way is to buy crypto on Binance and then change it to rubble in Russia. You can also change it through fx resellers, they collect naira and give you rubble

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Idea If Nigerian Banks Can Still Send Money To Russia? by pansophist(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2022
No. Russia has been cut off swift, and Biden banned the sale and use of usd to Russia, so you can't send money there.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Idea If Nigerian Banks Can Still Send Money To Russia? by angelEmade: 4:37pm On May 10, 2022
Travicon:

The only way is to buy crypto on Binance and then change it to rubble in Russia. You can also change it through fx resellers, they collect naira and give you rubble
Thanks for this but how can I go about changing crypto to rubble in Russia from Nigeria here.
Re: Do You Have Any Idea If Nigerian Banks Can Still Send Money To Russia? by Travicon(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2022
angelEmade:

Thanks for this but how can I go about changing crypto to rubble in Russia from Nigeria here.
Binance is still operating in Russia. You can sell your crypto on binance and get Russian rubble into Russian account

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Idea If Nigerian Banks Can Still Send Money To Russia? by angelEmade: 7:37am On May 11, 2022
Travicon:

Binance is still operating in Russia. You can sell your crypto on binance and get Russian rubble into Russian account
wow! God bless you plenty!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Idea If Nigerian Banks Can Still Send Money To Russia? by digitite: 2:06pm On May 11, 2022
Travicon:

That's innovative. Crypto exchange represents the future of international finance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New To Benin City. Advice Needed / UK Tier 2 Work Visa For Foreign Skilled Immigrants / Are You Interested In Studying In The Usa, Uk,hungary And Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.