Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) (19419 Views)

Notorious Motorcycle Thief Arrested In Jigawa (Photo) / Tasiu Tilde: Suspected Kidnappers Kill 40-year-old Businessman In Bauchi (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2022
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by Nekky5(f): 9:33pm On May 02, 2022
Some parents could be very careless. It is not only making babies that makes you a parent but taking full responsibility of those children. Where were this baby's parents when only she took that so called stone throw journey to God knows where? I feel like punching them in their faces.The current situation in this nation is highly dangerous for an adult not to talk of a baby like this. May God loose the peace of her abductors until they release her alive and in one piece. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:41pm On May 02, 2022
post=112466619:
We pray she will be found alive in Jesus name
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by West2019(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2022
The mother she so stupid by allowing such 2yrs old baby to be alone, mean while anambra is the headquarters of kids kidnapper . The parent should go to anambra sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by Slynation(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2022
She left home wearing pink and red trouser, The parents was just too careless...

Pray she's found alive and healthy because these country is just something else
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:03pm On May 02, 2022
Omo odun meji. This is an offence on the part of her parents how can they neglect a 2yrs old like that?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:05pm On May 02, 2022
Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, a two year old, resident of Unguwar Tafida, Jahun LGA left home on Saturday, April 30th, around 1730 hrs to the family house of her father

How did a 2year old leave the house herself?
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:06pm On May 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Well, since na jigawa no wahala, d baby go soon come back to mama. But u see ewedu and hydraulic soup eaters, if na say na their land dis baby girl miss, my brother, just go and prepare for d baby's burial, d search na mission impossible.
Sharing formula:
Dem go kidnap for Lagos
Lagos go pass to Ogun
Ogun go cut liver pass to Oyo
Oyo go cut chest pass to Ondo
Ondo go cut heart pass to Osun
Osun to now harvest everything and do d final burial. If I lie ask yahoo plus boys
grin grin dead

1 Like

Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 10:17pm On May 02, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Big lady where have you been all these while?

I took a breather, man grin

How have you been doing out there, dearie? grin

1 Like

Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by oilmane(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in Jigawa State has declared a 2-year-old girl, Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, missing.

Spokesperson of the corps in the state, CSC Adamu Shehu, made this known in a statement on Monday, May 2.

Read As Sighted By Below:

"Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, a two year old, resident of Unguwar Tafida, Jahun LGA left home on Saturday, April 30th, around 1730 hrs to the family house of her father which is a stone's throw away from her home but till this time never returned. Painstaking search within the vicinity and beyond yielded no results."

"Zainab is brown complexioned and chubby. She left home wearing pink top and a red trousers.

"Anybody with the slightest information of her whereabouts should please contact the following NSCDC emergency numbers; 08178499211, 07039919472."

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

I pray she's found hale and hearty, super cute baby

1 Like

Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2022
Two tribal idiots have take upon themselves to show their stupidity and it's good to watch them bark like they use to do on every thread.

And to the little girl, hopefully, she will be found.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by Desusi: 11:08pm On May 02, 2022
Lord, please locate this tenderhearted girl and let your angels bring her back home.where do we go from here?How would the parents feel now?
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by SOFTSKILL: 11:16pm On May 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:
So far is not in the south western part of the country. The headquarters of skull miners tongue

hopefully she will be found safe and healthy.

It could be a case of kidnapping.

The family should prepare for ransom for the kidnappers sad.

That is our joy because it is a dangerous thing in to risk your child wandering in the south Eastern part of Nigeria, the home of eminent cannibals by now pot go don full
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by SOFTSKILL: 11:22pm On May 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Well, since na jigawa no wahala, d baby go soon come back to mama. But u see ewedu and hydraulic soup eaters, if na say na their land dis baby girl miss, my brother, just go and prepare for d baby's burial, d search na mission impossible.
Sharing formula:
Dem go kidnap for Lagos
Lagos go pass to Ogun
Ogun go cut liver pass to Oyo
Oyo go cut chest pass to Ondo
Ondo go cut heart pass to Osun
Osun to now harvest everything and do d final burial. If I lie ask yahoo plus boys

You are correct she will soon be found but if it were to be any of those five erosion ravaged barren land of Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi, they don't declare people missing there rather "Gone"
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 02, 2022
Only her smile alone touches my heart, God pls let her be found hale & hearty
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:38pm On May 02, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

You are correct she will soon be found but if it were to be any of those five erosion ravaged barren land of Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi, they don't declare people missing there rather "Gone"
Ones it has to do with states that starts with O's with hydraulic soup, just forget it
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 1:11am On May 03, 2022
Scary
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by RedScorpion(f): 2:41am On May 03, 2022
She left home to her father's house ?

These people are talking as if they are referring to a 18 year old..

Nobody should leave even a 5 year old on their own without supervision..

May this little angel be found...
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:48am On May 03, 2022
Don't know why adults will allow a 2 year old go to a house a stone throw away from them alone even if u leave in a remote village. even a 4 year old can't go out alone under my watch.

I'm not happy with this news at all. I hope she's found safe.
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by constyo: 5:00am On May 03, 2022
No harm will happen to her. Amen undecided
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19am On May 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:
So far is not in the south western part of the country. The headquarters of skull miners tongue

hopefully she will be found safe and healthy.

It could be a case of kidnapping.

The family should prepare for ransom for the kidnappers sad.
Do u know if Southwest are living within the neighborhood?
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by tradepunter: 5:42am On May 03, 2022
Awww bless her.... The innocence of this beautiful baby will keep her from the evil that only out to kill steal and destroy...

I pray that God who watches over his children keep her safe and sound till she's found IJN
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26am On May 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

I took a breather, man grin

How have you been doing out there, dearie? grin
Mama I am well,took a break of about 2months?
Are you fully back?
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by GardenOfGod(m): 6:41am On May 03, 2022
headbasher96:
So this little girl left home wearing pink on her own by herself.

Am just suprised how a 2yrs old will leave home wearing pink because how on earth will u leave a 2yrs old roam about on her own at two years she cant even talk or understand anything
The publicity is laughable and funny.
Is it that she left home by herself to visit her God knows who?
And the agency that circulated this info is confused on the kind of news to send out.
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 7:25am On May 03, 2022
She will be in Lagos traffic or any other major city in the south begging. This is what most people who kidnap children do. This begging trade by Northerners with children in most southern cities should be banned. This is a big illicit trade as most of the children are kidnapped and do not belong to the adults that use them to beg. Some are even rented out on daily basis. This is sad.
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by headbasher96(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:

The publicity is laughable and funny.
Is it that she left home by herself to visit her God knows who?
And the agency that circulated this info is confused on the kind of news to send out.
but come to think of it how careless will a mother be to allow a 2yrs old just go out on her own although its very funny she went out with a pink shirt and red trouser like a full grown woman grin grin
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 8:17am On May 03, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Mama I am well,took a break of about 2months?
Are you fully back?

Fully back.

I can see you are representing , tackling bullshits grin
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Fully back.

I can see you are representing , tackling bullshits grin
Haha,mama thank you,at least if I see stvvpidity from my gender and I don't call it out na f up be that na.
Re: Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo) by AishaDant(f): 8:58am On May 03, 2022
So sad.

I hope she is found alive and well. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army School Commandant Found Dead Inside Military Formation / N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k / Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.