Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

"If Zoning Means The Person With The Muscle Takes It, There's No Basis For It" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Zoning Means The Person With The Muscle Takes It, There's No Basis For It" (210 Views)

"Your Threats Have No Basis In Law" - CLS To FG / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If Zoning Means The Person With The Muscle Takes It, There's No Basis For It" by Ddokie: 2:24pm On May 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEd8F6yIzdg

Osita Chidoka was on the Morning Show on Arise T.V. speaking on pertinent issues regarding the 2023 elections.

While I have watched politicians speak, I haven't seen one speak with such simplicity, sincerity, clarity and comprehensively in 35 minutes. You almost wouldn't want the interview to end.

One of the commenters stated:
JOSHUA NINIOLA "When the nation is insincere, it's political leadership crooked and reason taken flight; progress becomes elusive. It follows that any positive reasoning will sound irritating and abhorred with tenacity. If this nation must be rebuilt, I recommend that all Nigerians should listen to this interaction, not once but thrice and make a progressive decision.

I don't really know what other way the issues plaguing this nation and their solutions can be put forward in so short a period of time. If you do, please surprise the nation"

Another said:
Akpobasa Martin "Omo this man mr Osita just they bust my brain, look at the conversation, the stressor are their and if an igbo president is not possible in 2023 the stressors will break this country. Vote capacity not weakness"

Please do well and watch it. Very interesting and educative.
Re: "If Zoning Means The Person With The Muscle Takes It, There's No Basis For It" by Ddokie: 2:25pm On May 02, 2022
seun Lalasticlala / Myndd44. You may want to push this to front page if you think it is worth it.
Re: "If Zoning Means The Person With The Muscle Takes It, There's No Basis For It" by pinkPUSSY(f): 2:27pm On May 02, 2022
undecided
Re: "If Zoning Means The Person With The Muscle Takes It, There's No Basis For It" by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2022
Osita Chidoka, previously an Atiku man is now part of those pushing that the People of SE should be supported to produce the next president.

Atiku and his supporters boasting of having 11million votes secured in the bag should remember that the greater percentage of those votes are people of Igbo extraction scattered all over the nation. And the same voters are not ready to vote him again..

Minus Igbo votes in Adamawa, Atiku could have lost his state to Buhari in 2019.. He won his state with 32k votes.
Re: "If Zoning Means The Person With The Muscle Takes It, There's No Basis For It" by Makers49: 3:00pm On May 02, 2022
Very visible to the eye and audible to ear that if south east is denied president in 2023,Nigeria will never remain the same.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Agrees To Ban Street Trading In Edo State / Godswill Akpabio Has Finally Declare His Presidential Interest / Omote Biafra A Non Igbo Calls For Violence In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.